Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

Comments

• commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 475US1
    seriously.....we knocked out the first city states on the first day of the event and they have not respawned yet.   are they ever going to respawn or is the event broken?
    I have not entered this round of BtH.  Just cannot get excited about it.  Maybe next time.

That being said, what I have seen in each of the prior ones, the City States IN CERTAIN AREAS respawn.  I have no idea the game mechanics behind where that area is to be located.  But, I have been close to areas and far away from areas that respawn.  

So, as @Fordy (AU1) said, it really is a lottery in there...……...
    i think it's weapon grade B.S. that the random area you start out with determines if you will be able to play a big part of the game.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,072INT3
    seriously.....we knocked out the first city states on the first day of the event and they have not respawned yet.   are they ever going to respawn or is the event broken?
    I have not entered this round of BtH.  Just cannot get excited about it.  Maybe next time.

That being said, what I have seen in each of the prior ones, the City States IN CERTAIN AREAS respawn.  I have no idea the game mechanics behind where that area is to be located.  But, I have been close to areas and far away from areas that respawn.  

So, as @Fordy (AU1) said, it really is a lottery in there...……...
    i think it's weapon grade B.S. that the random area you start out with determines if you will be able to play a big part of the game.
    No question.  The difference between being 30 - 45 mins away from a CityState capture, and 7 - 9 hours away has a BIT of an impact...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Does anyone else have bug where u have vip level 5 with 25 additional commander but u sometimes can send and sometimes u can´t cause it pops u that u must pay 125 rubie to send attack cause u dnt have additional coms lol ?

Does anyone else have bug where u have vip level 5 with 25 additional commander but u sometimes can send and sometimes u can´t cause it pops u that u must pay 125 rubie to send attack cause u dnt have additional coms lol ?

Might be a silly question back to you, but is the VIP Time active?  You may BE at level 5, but you have to have it active as well.  

Not certain this is a BtH Feedback post though.  Unless this is only happening to you in BtH server...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) Posts: 83INT2
    edited 23.12.2019
    Nah everything ok I have for more days then event lasts, thats whats strange, literally in the morning and at night after 00:00 i can attack normaly with 25 additional coms, and whole day maybe between 12:00 till 00:00 its not possible, as it says u dnt have any extra coms pay 125 rubies to use additional etc. So its incredibly stupid bug or I dnt know what to say really.

U play the event use so much time there to get some extra rewards, pay the prize of benefits then that benefits become just a bug. Not to mention many other things that dnt work as they should there, but u already know that.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 490NL1
    Nah everything ok I have for more days then event lasts, thats whats strange, literally in the morning and at night after 00:00 i can attack normaly with 25 additional coms, and whole day maybe between 12:00 till 00:00 its not possible, as it says u dnt have any extra coms pay 125 rubies to use additional etc. So its incredibly stupid bug or I dnt know what to say really.

Isn't that because the VIP commanders are counted per day? So once you've used 25 of them since midnight, you'll have to wait till midnight to get the next batch of 25 additional commanders for free. Sounds silly, I know, but it also sounds like GGE.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Isn't that because the VIP commanders are counted per day? So once you've used 25 of them since midnight, you'll have to wait till midnight to get the next batch of 25 additional commanders for free. Sounds silly, I know, but it also sounds like GGE.
    Agreed.  It isn't 25 Commanders that you can use unlimited times per day.  It is 25 Commanders used per day.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Oh then my bad, mea culpa.  :s It really sounds like GG.
  • How is it ????

You can launch a capture on a city state and clearly see it has well over four hours till it matures and I then launch with a time frame of landing within  three hours ......... go back to check it two hours later and it sez I'll NEVER land in time by over two hours *

Thats truely messed up !
    How is it ????

You can launch a capture on a city state and clearly see it has well over four hours till it matures and I then launch with a time frame of landing within  three hours ......... go back to check it two hours later and it sez I'll NEVER land in time by over two hours *

Thats truely messed up !
    I don't remember what it is called in the City-State, but there is a building (alter? idol?) that can be upgraded for rubies that shortens the time needed to complete the City-State Influence transfer.  Not certain if THAT is what you are seeing?  Did your landing time change, or their collection time change?

Messed up IS the dba for GGS...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• how im i supposed to compete with someone who has a fully built castle with one click of a ruby purchase. ? 
    and me with a stupid free castle , i know the game needs money to blah blah blah , but damn , there is a big gap between the non rubie buyer and rubie buyer.
     in summary 
    fail event 

Couldn't agree more.
    I understand the need for ruby buyers to get some benefits, but the balance is totally too far in their favour, not just this event but the whole game now.
    As soon as you join this event and your bird ends, you just get hit by multiple players with much higher level castles, including L70's attacking L11's so no hope of defending and winning. The big alliances suck all the influence points away from all the smaller ones. So only the big alliances get the nice rewards at the end, and the gap grows even further.
    I wish there was even just one single event in this game where it was equal between ruby and non-ruby players, where you could not get any advantage from buying rubies. Just one event where non-ruby players could compete equally. Where it was fair, where skill and strategy determines success, not how many rubies you buy or don't buy. GGS actually had this opportunity when designing this new event to do exactly that, but of course they didn't....as always the game is too far in favour of pay to win.
    i cant even bother to play this event , total failure ... 
    the aim of it was to bring together all rubie whales in one sever so that they can battle it out and gge earns more.

the rubie players wont attack each other they only hit little players mods wont pit caps on the big players like in main serv 
    i will not even consider buying the 6500 rubie package till they even out the fields 
    not even joining next time it comes around as waste time ive told all in allaince not to join as well 
  • Wasso  ... thanks but the clocks / time posted / or beyond me is messed up bigtime , they got work to do baby
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 256GB1
    Oh look!  A mere two days after the last one finished, it starts up again!

Too soon, GGS, too soon
    Osiris @ en 1
    Oh look!  A mere two days after the last one finished, it starts up again!

Too soon, GGS, too soon
    GGS: "If they didn't spend enough the last round, START ANOTHER ONE!"

They have a couple more days to get that bit of SALES into the books...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I am a bit curious, which kind of person is playing the beyond horizon event now? I figure a player must be intelligent enough to have a creditcard and know how to use it, but not intelligent enough to actually play any game based on skills, but perhaps I`ve got it all wrong? Is there anybody playing the last Horizon event who got any reward without spending money? If so, I like to hear about it:)  Also I wonder how much money these poor souls must spend in order to get anything out of the event, and how many players who has spent money without getting anything? I am obviously not playing the event myself, since I like to use experience and skills, get a good nights sleep and get a good reward too, but I am still curious about how this event can keep on for another round....
    Mammaconda @ skn 1
  • I am a bit curious, which kind of person is playing the beyond horizon event now? I figure a player must be intelligent enough to have a creditcard and know how to use it, but not intelligent enough to actually play any game based on skills, but perhaps I`ve got it all wrong? Is there anybody playing the last Horizon event who got any reward without spending money? If so, I like to hear about it:)  Also I wonder how much money these poor souls must spend in order to get anything out of the event, and how many players who has spent money without getting anything? I am obviously not playing the event myself, since I like to use experience and skills, get a good nights sleep and get a good reward too, but I am still curious about how this event can keep on for another round....
    yes our alliance got rewards without anyone buying rubies but was a very hard go on last day
    leader joined 1st day collected coins from states and used them to defend on last day
    everyone else joined last day and alliance took a total of 5 states 
    we ended up just barley in the rewards rank as rawside massed our cap 
    37hits in  20 mins from rawside 
    most lv70
    our allaince refuses to spend any real money till they put a lv cap on who can be hit
  • Oh look!  A mere two days after the last one finished, it starts up again!

Too soon, GGS, too soon
    That is what I always say about the glory events!! There are too many and too soon. As soon as one starts up, they shorten the nomads/sams or even beri to a couple of days and then 4-5 days of solid, boring glory targets. Time to get rid of the glory targets once and for all, that way PvP will come back.

• Just seen this so, I would like to ask the @BM Neroxnex
    @Crom Cruach

Is this normal where 2 players share almost the same name and are at similar levels? Surely this is clear indication of multi-accounting isn't it?

• Thoughts @Philt123 (GB1) from your experience, whenever you see two similar names or indeed, two similar castle layouts, they are pretty much multis?

• Temprance said:
    Please post any questions/feedback here in regard to the upcoming Beyond the Horizon Event!

You can find information about the event HERE.

-Your Empire Team
    About half of the map doesn't load any citystates, happened all previous events aswell....  No citystates, no towers.

This event is full of bugs, please fix it....    Should be much more fun to be around there.

Thx, Soeur
Sign In to comment.