What server am I on?

2»

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    12 times this thread has been bumped for no reason. Good job!
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 449US1
    Let's make it 13.
    Not possible to change server without restarting.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• just checking

• Posting to see my server, Dont mind me.
  • If you're asking if it's possible to move an account from one server to the next, it's impossible. Although I think mobile players can do that, not sure.

If you are asking so you can play on a new server... In the login page on the bottom of the page there is a server selector.

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    edited 07.11.2019
    how do I change my server?

like this?
  • The_Hood (US1)The_Hood (US1) Posts: 1US1
    edited 19.12.2019

Even though I know what server I'm on, my account's name, and password, I can only log into it on my laptop, and not any mobile devices. IDK you what to do...

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,057INT3

Even though I know what server I'm on, my account's name, and password, I can only log into it on my laptop, and not any mobile devices. IDK you what to do...

Mobile devices go to the Empire Four Seasons APP.  Completely different server.

Unless you have a device that can access the desktop version of the game, you will not get there from here...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 488NL1

Install Puffin browser on your mobile device; then open https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/flash/
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • A
  • If you're asking if it's possible to move an account from one server to the next, it's impossible. Although I think mobile players can do that, not sure.

If you are asking so you can play on a new server... In the login page on the bottom of the page there is a server selector.

The players cannot, but those who work at the datacentre can, I am pretty sure of that. It is how it is done when outers comes along. All players are connected to their own servers and it looks as though the accounts are copied onto another temporary server for outers. Probably explains the bugs.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,057INT3

If you're asking if it's possible to move an account from one server to the next, it's impossible. Although I think mobile players can do that, not sure.

The players cannot, but those who work at the datacentre can, I am pretty sure of that. It is how it is done when outers comes along. All players are connected to their own servers and it looks as though the accounts are copied onto another temporary server for outers. Probably explains the bugs.

Typically the ask is for someone's account to change servers already built, along with the OPs in Green and Outer Kingdoms.  THAT cannot be done.  Well, it CAN be done, but it would require customizing every location to match exactly what the account had on the other server.  For example, distance from Main to 8Food OPs, distance to Barbarian Fortress in Ice, and Sand and Fire, etc.  No way GGS would put that kind of effort into it, when they could have someone simply start fresh on the new server and BUY their way back to the same level they were at before.  

In the Outer Realms, the account name and server name are brought over, but that is all.  That is a simple matter of filling in the New Account information with the existing info.  In BtH they also bring over the Alliance name and group them together into an Alliance.  But again, that is a simple matter of data entry.  As far as I know, there is no way to enter those "temporary servers" directly.  You must go through your main server, and the login / password is stored there to get you into the URL of the OR/BtH.  

It would be GREAT if they could do REAL cross-server events with our actual accounts.  Not certain how possible that really is though.  

For the record, I support not allowing actual accounts to be moved from Server to Server.  With the VPN issues and cheaper to build accounts on certain servers, imagine what one of those VPN / Bot / Multi's could do with this ability...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• im trying to connect my account to the app

Sign In to comment.