Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer Realms Horrors

They have arrived but food not frozen like last time, going to be some very unhappy campers when they log on..

Comments

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    When is a prize not a prize?

When GGE reward you with 10K Gold Horrors in the middle of the night and no food for them.  So there will be many many thousands of people waking up in the morning to find they have lost ALL their defenders, and most of their "prize" (or more if some unscrupulous individuals capitalise on that and attack them whilst their defences are down)

That's a quick way of discouraging people from doing Outer Realms - I can't see them falling for that too often!

Come on GGE, be real.  You are effectively punishing people for their efforts - how is that constructive?
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    edited 18.12.2019
    Food is frozen for me.

(edit), food was frozen for about 1/2 hours.
    Post edited by Asmodeus (NL1) on

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 272
    Certainly not frozen here running down fast.lol

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 152
    Came on to 2 hours left of food, had bought an offer the night before and calculated my food to loot it when I wake up

But surprise surprise an additional 10k horrors

Don't completely blame them, I mean I could've made sure I paid attention to when the horrors would come through, but a little freeze wouldn't hurt
    W1/DE1/AU1

Founder / Leader of ΛpeX Empire @ W1

PM to join the Empire Central Discord

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 152
    W1/DE1/AU1

Founder / Leader of ΛpeX Empire @ W1

PM to join the Empire Central Discord

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    They should just give additional food to go along with it, enough to last 24 hours

• Yep! 20k troops lost, went to bed last night with 11 hours of food, expected either food freeze like last time or food top up.

An event I can't afford to do anymore unless it is fixed.
  • 14 k naar de klote en bedankt met je prijs 
  • victor (GB1)victor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    No food freeze or extra given in the UK server so we all ended up with food shortages way before normal login times.

Absolutely stupid - after the mess that was Wilderness we hoped to get something from all our efforts in Outer. Now you have killed that hope, why would anyone bother playing it when we end up worse off losing all our best defs.

victor @ en 1
  • RozF (GB1)RozF (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    same here, lost lots of other troops, just left with some new attackers, spent most of the last hour, trying to get food in and moving troops around. 
    No outer for me next time
    RozF @ en 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    Since this was mentioned on the DE forum and will probably only be said here once it is over:
    Food is frozen for 2 hours (till 12 where I'm from). However as most of you have noticed, your soldiers are still dead.
    Timing is certainly on point.
  • 7k def dead and most of "reward" troops. I was up early at 8am but they died at 6am. GGE seem happy to take ruby money and lots of it for the short outer event and then foul it up. I can't imagine what some players spend. Level 70 in 7 days cannot be cheap. GGE stop profiteering OR AT LEAST fix the food problems with such rich prizes to feed.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Genius I lost 101k troops thanks GGE  what on earth are you thinking ?
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • logged in at 0830 UK time to find my 10k vet horrors( reward from Outer Realm) had all starved
    cindall @ en 1
  • my food wasn't frozen at all.
    cindall @ en 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 272
    We are sorry we starved all your troops please accept another trip to the buggy beyond the horizon as compensation..
  • Gift at bottom of page, I hope it is not the compensation for losing 20K troops!
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Gift at bottom of page, I hope it is not the compensation for losing 20K troops!
    LOL that's about an hour of food that they're giving us... and probably after they've starved. No point crying over spilled milk GGE.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    From DE forums: (google translate lol)

Dear Lords, dear Ladies,

We are aware of today's problem or technical error on the part of the reward payment at the end of our latest outdoor world event: 

Unfortunately, there were technical difficulties in which the feed was not paid out with the troops that were earned , We have primarily tried to freeze the feed or food consumption as quickly as possible and are currently analyzing the situation thoroughly and are working intensively on a solution for you. 

The feed or food consumption was initially frozen until 12:00 p.m. and should there be any further information, we will of course send it to you as soon as possible - as soon as we have received it. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we try to resolve this situation for you as quickly and as well as possible. 

Best regards,

CM Wylka

Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file