Disscussion Thread: November Update

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    So are we expecting nomads at the usual time around 10 AM in the UK (3am central), or will there be a delay of some sort as seems to be the usual?
    no event starts at 10 am  last weeks , they al start later or whenever GGS wants . at this moment still waiting for nomads, since there is no communication about start (yes after it started) i gues it would be 10.30 or 11.00 today........but it's a guesssssss
    flug @ nl 1
  • my game is glitching out like crazy i cant play as the map where my castle  is just gone and i keep getting sent msgs for the nomad invasion over and over again and when i do press on the msg it just comes up with this event is over .. i cant play the game !
  • They are fixing it now.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 1,033Community Manager
    ...and the fix is now in place!
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,083INT3
    ...and the fix is now in place!
    Being proud that you fixed the launch of the event that runs every other week, is a bit lame.

Being proud that you can launch an event WITHOUT errors, would be much more welcome...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ...and the fix is now in place!
    except it's kinda sorta really still not working  :/ 
  • Jacnife (US1)Jacnife (US1) Posts: 10US1
    Are you bring back Blade Coast and Thorn King there is things in the Achievements that we can't do unless they come around or remove those Achievements and replace with new ones 
  • Hi all and btw this nomad event is still not working, its insane cause need points for monthly event and need to loot res but cant, cant even get rewards in KL, there are no camps around castle and there are messages coming in my inbox every few mins spamming with nomad event over text. 
  • Trjunk (SKN1)Trjunk (SKN1) Posts: 9SKN1
    edited 03.12.2019
    Terrible change to OR bonus. Giving  "half a million" demons that arrives when at least Europe is asleep. Freezing food until 9 CET doesn't help a bit when you can't log on util your home from work 7 hours later.

Getting 10 k unwanted demons cost me 14 k units, mostly defenders.

Only reason to join OR is the build marks and upgrade marks, as OR is just stress and no fun.  When the bonus you get is that your ordinary game is apple up it makes it even less tempting.

If you're giving those amounts of units, please let us choose when to receive them.

Can you please remove those 10 k demons and give me my defenders back.

Trjunk
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    Trjunk @ skn 1
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) Posts: 207US1
    I agree with @Trjunk (SKN1), we should be able to choose what hour we want our troops.

Recruiter of LA COSA NOSTRA
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 257GB1
    Has anyone made a note of how many relic tokens are needed for each level of the new Relic Conservatory?

I know it's an eye watering number of tokens, but it would be useful to know how many before I start so I know I have enough :smile:
    Osiris @ en 1
  • FamousKruse (NL1)FamousKruse (NL1) Posts: 14NL1
    edited 04.12.2019
    @Crom Cruach

why are there no melon offers? taking 2 hours already
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,083INT3
    Interesting...……….

1 Bloodcrows and Foreign Invaders

Based on the feedback that players experienced some difficulties in getting Bloodcrow/Foreign Invader castles of a specific quality, we increased the number of troops in the castles. In hindsight, we became aware of this not being a noticeable change for our players. Therefore we have introduced a bad-luck protection for you. If you consistently get castles below a certain level in a row we will then trigger a better castle to replace what you have rolled. This will occur after a streak of ten bad castles.

2 Beyond the Horizon

We are implementing some individual rankings in the event and some achievements. The achievements are both for alliances and individuals, so you will be able to see directly how you have contributed to your alliance in comparison to the other members and how well your alliance is doing in certain categories compared to others. We will also introduce a third premium castle that you can purchase at the beginning of the event. This fantastic level seventy castle is fully upgraded right from the start allowing you to focus on gaining influence and trying to hold it from the word go! We will also shift some of the offers from the alliance to individual players based on their performance.

3 Outer Realms

We will be removing the attack range restrictions in Outer Realms so you will be able to attack players that you previously were not in the rank swap iteration of this event. The Outer Realms will now be restricted to players who are level seventy.

4 Invasion Reward Pool

We are changing the alliance reward pools of our Invasion Events (Legion of the Daimyos, Khan’s Revenge, Bloodcrow Invasion, War of the Realms and Samurai Invasion). There will be four new event currencies, called dubloons, introduced and you will be able to use these to purchase temporary alliance buffs. These are:

• Bonuses on combat strength against Foreign Castles and Daimyo Castles.
    • Bonus on defense strength against Khan Attacks.
    • Increase to healing speed for troops.

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Did you guys change the glory formula and not tell us. Scores are way down from the normal on hits. Tired of you clowns bending us over and not using vaseline.
  • Did you guys change the glory formula and not tell us. Scores are way down from the normal on hits. Tired of you clowns bending us over and not using vaseline.

https://prnt.sc/q60ifv

stil decent amount
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 449US1
    Am I missing something here ?  Is it actually available in the game somewhere I cant see it?  As your answer suggests it is if so can you please explain where and how I can get it.
    In the Beyond the Horizon event, you need to do well though. Any player that does well will get it.
    When you say "any player" that "does well" will get it: what is "any player"? What is "does well"? I am just "any player" and I feel I have "do[es]ne well" in the event. If by FIVE PLAYERS will get the relic bakery, then you should write "In the Beyond the Horizon event, you need to do well though. Five players out of the [however many] will get it."
    Definition of "does well": is mildly successful? Buys 200k rubies? Wipes out all the non-ruby buyers with their 2k vet demon horrors? Manages to not get burned to the ground? Two out of five of those put me in the definition of "does well". So it turns out that I am "any player" that "does well". Where is my relic bakery?
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Jacnife (US1)Jacnife (US1) Posts: 10US1
    PLEASE bring back the FL/BC attacks we all had so much fun supporting our alliances from those attacks  
    now just attacking the FL/BC gets old very fast so then people attack other alliances 
    you took away a good and fun thing just to make is not as fun 
    I thought you were suppose to keep the game fun gge but you keep making changes like Sami is now only here once a month the outer relm sucks and is a waste
    so PLEASE bring back the FL//BC attacks 
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) Posts: 15US1
    edited 13.12.2019
    Terrible change to OR bonus. 

I agree, but for a different reason...The rewards cut WAY back on the tokens for Relic Buildings and Upgrades. Earlier rewards allowed for up to 1/2 of a Greenhouse (60 construction),
    and that was up to Rank 25K.
    Now...you have to be in the top 10K to receive anything at all, and that's just not possible with all of the Ruby Buyers hitting everyone around them like locusts.
    A regular player stands zero chance of getting to, or holding that rank,
    and then they are left with only attack troops as a reward. 
    I entered Outer Realms to get construction and upgrade tokens.
    I didn't go in for the troops and I really don't want them.
    I was awake when the rewards came in for the last event, and I deleted the majority of them!
    Between the constant dousing of fires and killing off my defenders,
    with no relic rewards in sight, this event has become nothing more than a waste of my time.
    I admit it, I can't compete against the wallet warriors running rampant in there.
    It looks like I will not be getting tokens of any sort again this time too.
    Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me.
    I won't enter Outer Realms again until you fix the rewards and make them more accessible for regular players. 
    Why should anyone go in, knowing they will just be a punching bag for the rich and powerful.
    It's foolish of GGE to think that anyone would want to subject themselves to that.
    You people need to clean up your act...you are totally ruining the game.
    Instead of fun, it's just becoming depressing.

Post edited by Lady Iris (US1) on
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) Posts: 222ASIA1
    Mostly decent. I don't know why we need more food production though, I think it's getting pretty imbalanced now.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

Sign In to comment.