Master Blacksmith yellow tent

what is master blacksmith?

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 489NL1
    He sells things.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Having played this game for a long time, I would have to say, apart from the relic comms/castellans being the best thing GGE have done i.e it enables players who don't are not ruby whales to be able to compete in certain events with certain relic heros and gain extra rewards; the idea of a Master blackmith is right up there with them. 

For years, we have took part in events with the same old prizes for each step of an event. With GGE totally changing the format i.e. allowing players to earn golden/silver tokens and therefore allowing players to choose their own rewards as they wish might just encourage those players who don't normally take part in events, to actually do the opposite. For once, the ruby whales won't have it their own way and at last, those who do NOT pay to play can finally get some decent rewards into the bargain. Well done GGE!!! The most positive step for non-ruby players has been provided. Who cares about the whales and their bought comms/casts, it was their money. 

• LegendaryKing73 (GB1) said:
    Having played this game for a long time, I would have to say, apart from the relic comms/castellans being the best thing GGE have done i.e it enables players who don't are not ruby whales to be able to compete in certain events with certain relic heros and gain extra rewards; the idea of a Master blackmith is right up there with them. 

For years, we have took part in events with the same old prizes for each step of an event. With GGE totally changing the format i.e. allowing players to earn golden/silver tokens and therefore allowing players to choose their own rewards as they wish might just encourage those players who don't normally take part in events, to actually do the opposite. For once, the ruby whales won't have it their own way and at last, those who do NOT pay to play can finally get some decent rewards into the bargain. Well done GGE!!! The most positive step for non-ruby players has been provided. Who cares about the whales and their bought comms/casts, it was their money. 
    Couldn't disagree more, its completely ruined any chance at PvP as players can just buy defence. Similarly, events are now awfully easy as event tools are so readily available. Theres no challenge in the game, and no fun from PvP which used to be what this game was all about.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,063INT3
    Couldn't disagree more, its completely ruined any chance at PvP as players can just buy defence. Similarly, events are now awfully easy as event tools are so readily available. Theres no challenge in the game, and no fun from PvP which used to be what this game was all about.
    Kinda true, kinda not.  They can buy defenders, but only a limited amount.  You can actually buy more total attackers than defenders:

Gold Shop:
    Attackers - Demon Horrors, Deathly Horrors, Knight of the Elite Guard, Crossbow of the Elite Guard.
    Defenders - Composite bowman, Flame bearer
    Silver Shop:
    Attackers - Veteran demon horror, Veteran deathly horror, Demon horror, Deathly horror
    Defenders - Veteran flame bearer, Veteran composite bowman

As for the events, the tools take you just so far.  If you are an average player, it helps quite a bit.  Don't have to depend as much on the slow wooden mantlets.  If you are a hard-core player, they a just a start to your gameplay.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.