Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blazing Winter Event or new game?

Hello Everyone;
       Are we able to use our green account to get into the Blazing Winter game without messing up our green account? If so how do we do it?

Comments

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    No, it is impossible. You must start a new account.
  • Thanks a lot,some of the players said they saw my green castle over there and were wanting me to invite them into our alliance but I'm not over there and was wondering how they could see my green castle!

I don't know what in the world to make of the video or whatever you sent along with your answer!!! Glad I've got a zero turn lawn mower so it won't run over me!!  (:))
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
  • That's a great photo too!!!
  •         I was told there is NO way to take your green(main or regular) account in to the game or event called "Blazing Winter".
    But some of my friends tell me that they can see my green account and lots of other player's accounts while in the Blazing Winter game or event,how can this be since I've never played the Blazing Winter event!!! They claim to even be able to talk to some of the green players!!!!
          I would like to check the Blazing Winter game or event out but I don't want to mess my green account up !!! If any players or anyone from GGE knows how to do this please tell me!!!!

SB
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,528
    The "Blazing Winter" is an Invitation ONLY Event.

If you aren't invited, you are not going to be able to get there...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Hello Everyone;
           Are we able to use our green account to get into the Blazing Winter game without messing up our green account? If so how do we do it?

ask support for the magic key

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Who invites us?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,174
    Exactly, its essentially a new tutorial and seasonal map
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I don't understand though why you force the new map design on new players but let the old players keep the old design.
    At least make it toggleable so that new players can opt out of the new design in favour of the old one and vice versa. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    I don't understand though why you force the new map design on new players but let the old players keep the old design.
    At least make it toggleable so that new players can opt out of the new design in favour of the old one and vice versa. 
    It is easy, GGS likes player to complain, this way old player complain about the old design and new player complain about the new design, wait until GGS finds out that making the design toggleable would make complaints about both designs possible.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

Can't wait for these updates lmao.

Or the one where it's got an outline of a chick's ass on her pants. Best adverts, not misleading whatsoever. 

However, this invitational event sounds interesting. Would like to see it all go down lol

Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• As they said in one of the letters up above,that GGE likes to hear players complain and I believe it. With GGE losing so many customers everyday,you'd think they'd go back to putting out a game that made them number one for a while but NO!! They put out dumb and dumber stuff each time!!!  This latest,blazing winter, is a very good example and tryng to force all players to buy rubies to even be able to keepup with the other players in this game. You'd think they'd get the message,with so many good games out there that aren't put out my GGS.I've been around for years but I'm being to wonder if it's not time for me to move on!!!!  The only reason I've stayed for so long is that I just hate to start over!!! And guess what with this blazing winter BS they are forcing me to start over!!!!!!
  • I've checked out the Blazing Winter event and it looks cool, but it's harder to lay out your castle because parts of it is covered in snow. It wont be as bad for someone who already has their layout set.

I don't understand why this event is only available to new players when the loyal players are stuck with the old theme.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• I've checked out the Blazing Winter event and it looks cool, but it's harder to lay out your castle because parts of it is covered in snow. It wont be as bad for someone who already has their layout set.

I don't understand why this event is only available to new players when the loyal players are stuck with the old theme.
    What happens in the spring when the snow is gone? Then we get a Blazing Spring Event? 

It's not only available to new players.  I've been playing for over 7 years and I logged into it.  I just don't remember my username and password there so I can't get back in.  

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
    I've checked out the Blazing Winter event and it looks cool, but it's harder to lay out your castle because parts of it is covered in snow. It wont be as bad for someone who already has their layout set.

What happens in the spring when the snow is gone? Then we get a Blazing Spring Event? 
    Damp Spring event

It's not only available to new players.  I've been playing for over 7 years and I logged into it.  I just don't remember my username and password there so I can't get back in.  
    It would seem that you've started a new account if you can't remember how to log into the old one...
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,528
    It would seem that you've started a new account if you can't remember how to log into the old one...
    Yep, now officially a Multi...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Oh no, better enforce those rules and get the ban hammer out!
Sign In to comment.