Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Map Pieces

Hello everyone:
      I'm unable to use the map pieces to win the PO prizes.Everytime I go to the map screen I get the screen show shown at the website below.Can anyone explain to me what's going on? This have been going on for a couple of months.
gyazo.
com/df9a06a0c454379265f47c6c59916d08

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,056
    You finished the adventure maps, you can still do the travelling knight quests etc.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I don't know if I've finished the adventure maps or not and what does doing the travelling knights quest have to do with anything?  When I hit the RBs I get pieces of the map and when I get a complete map I can't go to the map to do the quest.When I try to go to the maps I get a screen that's pictured in this screen shot;
    gyazo.

Does anyone have any answers or a clue as to what's going on?

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 390
    The pieces you receive are probably pieces of the travelling knights cup or swan, or whatever it is these days. When you have finished the cup/swan/whatever, the travelling knights will move in with your army and you can use them as you like. You do not need to go to the maps page to finish the quest. It is similar to the Renegade Barbarians Quest in Everwinter Gardens and the corresponding quests in Desert and Fire.

Good luck,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • NO!!!, the pieces I recieve are NOT from the travelling Knights or the swan or what ever!!!! I know all about the travelling knights and the swan and I can see that map,because I play the travelling knights event all of the time!! Forget about the travelling knights or the swan or whatever! The map pieces I have been recieving are when I hit the robber barons at different  times!!!! Maybe you need to try hitting the robber barons to see what I'm talking about!!!! But I'm unable to even see the map to see if I've completed it or not.
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    those are maps in the kingdoms

•                  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, What do I have to say to make everyone understand what I'm talking about!!!
    I'm a level 70/800 and I've been playing this game for over eight years,so I know all about the travelling knights,the swan that shows your map pieces for the travelling knights event and several of the other events that give you map pieces.
                   For years I've hit the Robber barons in all kingdoms,in everwinter,sands and fire they go by different names but they are still robber barons.Every so often GGE gives away map pieces and if you can put the pieces together and use resourses to repair bridges and swamps so your army can get through to win the battles against the rb armies . If your army wins GGE gives you a PO item, But now for the last few months I can't put up my map to look at it or play it.When I try I get the picture that's in this screen shot!!
    gyazo.

• you must have finished it, I finished yonks ago and your screenshot is the same message I get.

•     Sorry that you had the trouble,but I'm glad to hear that someone else has had the same problem as I'm having! I wish GGE would break in and tell us what's going on,if they know!!!
  •                  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, What do I have to say to make everyone understand what I'm talking about!!!
    I'm a level 70/800 and I've been playing this game for over eight years,so I know all about the travelling knights,the swan that shows your map pieces for the travelling knights event and several of the other events that give you map pieces.
                   For years I've hit the Robber barons in all kingdoms,in everwinter,sands and fire they go by different names but they are still robber barons.Every so often GGE gives away map pieces and if you can put the pieces together and use resourses to repair bridges and swamps so your army can get through to win the battles against the rb armies . If your army wins GGE gives you a PO item, But now for the last few months I can't put up my map to look at it or play it.When I try I get the picture that's in this screen shot!!
    gyazo.

Your screenshot does not work either. :-D
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 25.11.2019

Very simply put:  You have done ALL the quests that the RB maps can send you on.  

SHOULD the game know this and STOP giving you map pieces?  Yes.

But, since that would require the most advanced programming ever devised by humankind, or a skilled monkey with a rock, they put the above notice into the game instead.  

It also gives the "tease" that they could add more in the future.  But, the odds of that happening is quite low....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file