Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Indian Server War

Comments

• rafey69 (IN1)rafey69 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 34
    UPDATE : - 1.5M Defenders killed by UAL, costing them 2M Attackers though but a good effort and power packed show by Abul Kalam.  <3
  • RudraRex (IN1)RudraRex (IN1) IN1 Posts: 17
    edited 17.11.2019

Who cares abt sols , it was abt the metro n the guts required to repel it n we showed it today , but u ppl retreated it🤣.

Btw it took u ppl months to plan it n execute. Can see who lost more 😉.

Months hardwork destroyed in a matter of hrs .

• Vansh_Tanwar (IN1)Vansh_Tanwar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2019

Just A reminder that u guys lost buildings against 1 million defense and didn't sent a single hit to clear Ual captures from your buildings and now u guys retreated the capture when there was 1 million defense left on the capture after 1.5million defense got cleared by ual.

• What goes around comes around.

New Server Record?
    And where is that 2.3m defence gone now  :p
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    What goes around comes around.

New Server Record?
    Clearly to GGS's pockets via your thousands of dollars.
    Well done.
  • What goes around comes around.

New Server Record?
    Clearly to GGS's pockets via your thousands of dollars.
    Well done.
    Why are u crying for those thousands of dollars  :p
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    Just saying y'all shouldn't be so proud of beating 2 million defence.
    Any fool with a couple thousand dollars can do that.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Just saying y'all shouldn't be so proud of beating 2 million defence.
    Any fool with a couple thousand dollars can do that.
    and 2m is not that much clone my deff 6 times and I got 2.1m

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • white lie, UAL killed around 2m since they were keep adding defense after each hit, they retreated when .9M was left on the capture, if you talk about money, we earn money to spend, no one can go to hell/heaven with money. 
    So spend your money which gives you happiness. 

Come with 5m this time, waiting for you @FFA

Cheers.  
  • when would war end???

• Hercules (IN1)Hercules (IN1) IN1 Posts: 26

:) will be back

• BOYZ.... WAR WITH UAL CHANGED TO A CHEAP WAY.... They turned to be HACKER and stole every Passwords of Powerful Ally CHV and DEMOLISHED all buildings from their acc. Nearly 20-30 legit lvl 800 accs been demolished. CHV Ally is Officially down and all this happend because of UAL. They changed CHV Ally description as UAL SLAVES.
    GGE in turn banned CHV ids and UAL stealing OPs happily. 
    Still lots more happening. We r trying to help by protecting their OPs. UAL Ruby wales are trying to destroy us in all possible ways.
    NOTE: Keep ur pass safe....
  • ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    yes and that's true...
    GGS wouldn't ban UAL because if they d this they'll get holes in their pockets   
    And as for UAL--
    It used Cheap tricks,
    It uses cheap tricks
    and it will continue to use cheap tricks...
    After UAL hacked lots of accounts as sakthivel12  told...
    GGS get ready for an ECONOMIC DEPRESSION!!!
    Everyone's Dearly~
    承天廣運聖德神功肇紀立極仁孝睿武端毅欽安弘文定業高皇帝

~King~

BOYZ.... WAR WITH UAL CHANGED TO A CHEAP WAY.... They turned to be HACKER and stole every Passwords of Powerful Ally CHV and DEMOLISHED all buildings from their acc. Nearly 20-30 legit lvl 800 accs been demolished. CHV Ally is Officially down and all this happend because of UAL. They changed CHV Ally description as UAL SLAVES.
    GGE in turn banned CHV ids and UAL stealing OPs happily. 
    Still lots more happening. We r trying to help by protecting their OPs. UAL Ruby wales are trying to destroy us in all possible ways.
    NOTE: Keep ur pass safe....

who so ever u are ....never seen u active on IN1 ...if u have any proofs show us .....cuz I also can show lot of things here 
    edited 12.12.2019
    yes and that's true...
    And as for UAL--
    It used Cheap tricks,
    It uses cheap tricks
    Everyone's Dearly~

~King~

duh .....I have no idea what u are saying and what  you guys were doing with ur ids ....I only know GGE is always supporting a friendly safe  environment for players to play game peacefully   ...... I support GGE action which is done for a better cause ..

it must be for multi accounting u all people doing on IN1  .....

and u are no one to say those bad words to GGE .....so its better bro u keep ur words into a limit

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    And?
    You need a cookie?
    Here

Or do you need a muffin? (joke intended)
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• .King. (IN1).King. (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    yes and that's true...
    And as for UAL--
    It used Cheap tricks,
    It uses cheap tricks
    Everyone's Dearly~

~King~

duh .....I have no idea what u are saying and what  you guys were doing with ur ids ....I only know GGE is always supporting a friendly safe  environment for players to play game peacefully   ...... I support GGE action which is done for a better cause ..

and u are no one to say those bad words to GGE .....so its better bro u keep ur words into a limit

Abey Saale, You talking about multi accounting? While your own account is in protection mode and you working as a slave in other OGz account for managing food/making storm points etc etc. Don't act like you're clean - No one is clean these days.

And you are no one to judge someone's opinion, pehle 18 saal ka ho ja phir "bad words" ki baat karna.
    yes and that's true...
    And as for UAL--
    It used Cheap tricks,
    It uses cheap tricks
    Everyone's Dearly~

~King~

Abey Saale, You talking about multi accounting? While your own account is in protection mode and you working as a slave in other OGz account for managing food/making storm points etc etc. Don't act like you're clean - No one is clean these days.

And you are no one to judge someone's opinion, pehle 18 saal ka ho ja phir "bad words" ki baat karna.

mind ur language yash79pl .......I also know how to abuse but maintaining the code of conduct out here will not use bad words here ....my account in pro cuz I am playing [email protected] from past 8 months continuously ...I also need a break ...

what are u doing slaving work in ids? from dan seriously to death spear from ghostlord to ghostking from ghostqueen to yash79pl .....what more name s u want

never ever cross ur limits .....and never ever underestimate low level ids ....we have nothing to lose but can make u lose a lot so be aware @yash79pl

• Aphrodite (IN1)Aphrodite (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10

some old reports.  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file