We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horrizon... More like Beyond Annoyed.

11214»

Comments

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 222GB1
    are there many who have problems in the horizon this round too? we see that there are still alliances at the top without capitals ? So annoying that this problem should continue

They have capitals.  They have just hidden them.  But they are there.  Although undoubtedly they are staffed with hundreds of thousands of defenders too so looking for them and hitting them are two entirely different matters!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Vlad III (US1)Vlad III (US1) Posts: 29US1
    What a complete disaster. 
    It's completely slanted towards DE1, why is that? 
  • What a complete disaster. 
    Because they're spending their paycheck on it :)
  • The Legion (DE1)The Legion (DE1) Posts: 1,098DE1
    What a complete disaster. 
    Because they're spending their paycheck on it :)

yep, i'm pretty sure some do .. 
    meine beiträge spiegeln ausschließlich meine persönliche meinung/einstellung zum spiel und/oder anderen spielern wider. ich spreche nur für mich und niemals im namen meiner allianz oder allianzführung. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,928INT3

Finally as an acknowledgement of those players here who invested in our initial run of Beyond the Horizon we have created a gift package that we sincerely hope addresses your experiences during the initial event. Community Management has worked hard to have this gift delivered to you as soon as was possible. The next Beyond the Horizon event will begin on the 14th of November. Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will automatically receive a booster package. This consists of:

• 80k Coins

• 50k Wood

• 50k Stone

• 50k Food

• 20x 1h Skips

• 5x 5h Skips

Once again we would like to thank you for your patience and we apologise for the bumpy start to our previous Beyond the Horizons event.

@Crom Cruach   So, by INVESTED did you mean $$$ only?  As I only INVESTED my time into the first BtH "Event" did I NOT get the "gift package"?   

ANYONE get this????   The date is no longer the 15th of November anywhere on the globe.  Per the above "Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will  AUTOMATICALLY receive a booster package".   Well, I entered by the 15th of November mainly to TEST THIS PROMISE.  I have not seen any such "booster package".  

Is this a case of $$$ vs. time?  Or is it just another broken promise?  

There IS an easy out for GGS here.  They never promised WHEN you would "automatically receive a booster package" nor did they say it would be delivered in the BtH event.  So, if ALL who played in the first bug-filled event were due the package, they can still give it to us at anytime and in any event or main account.

Did those who bought the first time around get it?  

We all know that GGS values $$$ over effort, so this WOULD be right in line with their "values"...…..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1

Finally as an acknowledgement of those players here who invested in our initial run of Beyond the Horizon we have created a gift package that we sincerely hope addresses your experiences during the initial event. Community Management has worked hard to have this gift delivered to you as soon as was possible. The next Beyond the Horizon event will begin on the 14th of November. Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will automatically receive a booster package. This consists of:

• 80k Coins

• 50k Wood

• 50k Stone

• 50k Food

• 20x 1h Skips

• 5x 5h Skips

Once again we would like to thank you for your patience and we apologise for the bumpy start to our previous Beyond the Horizons event.

@Crom Cruach   So, by INVESTED did you mean $$$ only?  As I only INVESTED my time into the first BtH "Event" did I NOT get the "gift package"?   

ANYONE get this????   The date is no longer the 15th of November anywhere on the globe.  Per the above "Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will  AUTOMATICALLY receive a booster package".   Well, I entered by the 15th of November mainly to TEST THIS PROMISE.  I have not seen any such "booster package".  

There IS an easy out for GGS here.  They never promised WHEN you would "automatically receive a booster package" nor did they say it would be delivered in the BtH event.  So, if ALL who played in the first bug-filled event were due the package, they can still give it to us at anytime and in any event or main account.

We all know that GGS values $$$ over effort, so this WOULD be right in line with their "values"...…..

You gotta spend to get the package - I personally thought that was pretty clear.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• 80k Coins

• 50k Wood

• 50k Stone

• 50k Food

• 20x 1h Skips

• 5x 5h Skips

You gotta spend to get the package - I personally thought that was pretty clear.
    Well, it would have been the first time GGS made anything clear, IMO.

So, you DID get it?  I have not heard anyone confirm a receipt of it yet.  Only one person who said he got the message, but has not actually seen the stuff...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Please do not start requesting Chargebacks, while these are totally valid means of having money returned to you in the case of fraud it is not a means of refund.

If you think you deserve a refund please contact our Customer Support agents and they will go through the process with you quickly and efficently. If you deserve a refund there will be no dispute from us.

If you start issuing chargebacks your accounts will be blocked once the system detects this. This is to also protect us. Chargebacks are in no way a refund mechanism and should never be considered as such. Raising a chargeback creates a legal obligation on us to defend against them. I really implore you not to do this as a method of refund.

I have with a heavy heart edited one of the posts here from @Morentz (US1), which I am very hesitant to do usually. It is a guide as to how to request a chargeback. Please contact Customer Support

@Crom [email protected]"Crom Cruach" and @Neronex

You both speak of constructive feedback. There were numerous constructive feedbacks here but left unanswered.

I am confident that you both are very much aware the first BTH event was broken. There were promises of fixed that never came. Between those promises you mislead your costumers to spend on the broken event and then announced when its 2-3 days ending that there was no fixed. The event will be kept running broken. [ Refer to this thread for all the posts made by Crom Cruach ]

Referencing to the above Crom Cruach posts, “ If you think you deserve a refund please contact our Customer Support agents and they will go through the process with you quickly and efficiently. If you deserve a refund, there will be no dispute from us. “The players in my alliance went through the process of requesting refund that we deserved as recommended. The proof of “valid and deserved refund” required by GGE were the admittance of fault by intentionally running the BTH event broken. Unfortunately, the refund requests were denied.

My alliance did not participate in the second run of the BTH event. We declined the gift package. We cannot agree on the unethical business practice shown by GGE.

I am looking forward to hearing from both Moderator Neronex and CM Crom Cruach to release a statement about the first BTH. A statement from each of you speaking your support or non-support on how GGE resolve their unethical business practice. Add if you think, speaking as players who participated in the broken BTH, the gift package extended by GGE is acceptable considering the BTH was broken. You may also add the extent of  assistance you both can provide to the players based on the position you hold on this Forum. 

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • The event may be a clear disaster however, what beggers belief is the fact that same old players who complain will still go there thinking they have a chance, and when it doesn't, they will yet again complain, only to appear in the next one ad nauseum. 

A couple of posts have stated that Rawside have basically many alliances in the event, guess what, nothing is stopping you from creating a 2nd or even 3rd clan of 20 players. The actual alliance that won the last one had only ONE clan of 20 players and the rest of the other German alliances who are wings of Rawside can do nothing i.e. they cannot support since they are separate alliances. 

There have been a few complaints, especially from well-established players on certain server about the German alliances doing everything they can to get the 1st 10 places. Is this any different to a top alliance who always scores 1st place in all events?

The way I see it is like this, top alliances who are top ranked on their own servers think they have the right to be amongst the top 10. Well, the bottom line is this, to get into the top 10, you have to earn the right to be there, it isn't your spot by right so, get used to it. If Rawside spend more rubies because they spent Euros, then that is ok. If they bought more rubies than you, then that is their own money and they can do with it as they please. The jealousy of some really is astonishing.
    Once a member of Crimson Guard, always a member of Crimson Guard!!! Long live Toe the Tyrant!!! The original version, not the Hakhat lead version.

A couple of posts have stated that Rawside have basically many alliances in the event, guess what, nothing is stopping you from creating a 2nd or even 3rd clan of 20 players. The actual alliance that won the last one had only ONE clan of 20 players and the rest of the other German alliances who are wings of Rawside can do nothing i.e. they cannot support since they are separate alliances. 
    Agree and disagree.  

I have NO issue with how Rawside plays the event.  They had a Capital last time, and they have a Capital this time.  Therefore, they are on as level a playing field as can be in there.  (This is TRUE - Even for us non-buyers, we DO have the option to BUY - we choose not to) 

As to other alliances "cannot support since they are separate alliances" that is rather naïve.  Just as Glory can be farmed by shells in the Main Game, so can Influence be farmed and made easily available to the "Main Alliance" in BtH.  This is NOT against the rules, as long as they are active players and not shell accounts/multies.  Again, I have no problem with those who figured this out and legitimately work together to make it happen.  

Of course, there really isn't any way to stop the multies from doing this too...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• cliff3 (INT1)cliff3 (INT1) Posts: 7INT1
    Wake the hell up and give everybody a FAIR CHANCE at  gaining the RELIC STOREHOUSE and THE RELIC BAKERY   ......Game is not for your chosen few 
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    starting to look like? its going on for month and only change so far, its getting worse
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    Well guest if the Germans are getting all the good stuff , it will not affect the rest of the world , so i will not bother again , if you cannot get a participation reward , because we are only there for the spenders to get the rewards , why would i want to do that , 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • To those wondering .. as our (my) legal action path continues, we here at The Misc joined the event and did not spend a single dollar. So no cast, no comm, no starterpacks...nothing..zip. By a low key play on the last day we managed to get some of the rewards that enabled us 4x 1100 premium relic food widgets (or 3 +32k premium relic storage widgets)

So 4400 extra food / + 96k food storage for non spenders is easily doable, as we had about 5 out of 20 members actually being active for 1 day.
    To those wondering .. as our (my) legal action path continues, we here at The Misc joined the event and did not spend a single dollar. So no cast, no comm, no starterpacks...nothing..zip. By a low key play on the last day we managed to get some of the rewards that enabled us 4x 1100 premium relic food widgets (or 3 +32k premium relic storage widgets)

So 4400 extra food / + 96k food storage for non spenders is easily doable, as we had about 5 out of 20 members actually being active for 1 day.
    You had a few people active other days.  I had a great time Saturday evening ( the 16th, I think) defending the standard 32 maceman attacks on my Capital from two of your Alliance mates.  After my beating about 6 or 8 of them, one of your players finally sent a full scale attack.  Full Vet Horrors, tooled, etc..  Not certain what the commander was, but it was the Green one with the pointy ears.  As I recall, it was only 2 Misc players who hit me that night.  But, I saw battle reports later on from others.  ( I was out of town for the next several days and didn't actively play BtH until the last hour of the event)

I have no doubt you all COULD have done more, and you are free to do whatever level play you wish.  But, my experience doesn't quite match your statement...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Can u tell me a name ?
Sign In to comment.