We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

outers event - missing rewards

serpentine (GB1)serpentine (GB1) Posts: 54GB1
edited 13.11.2019 in General Discussion
The recent outers event that has just finished.
Have people received their rewards?

Just logged into main game - no sign of ranking rewards - and no sign of the daily duty rewards, those nice shinny gems. Appears a few others in my alliance reporting the same. Given you dont get much in terms of notification of whats due, challenging to keep tabs on whats missing but was around rank 3000
UK server.
Post edited by serpentine (GB1) on

Comments

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    A few of us have already posted about this under the technical assistance header, cos we didn't get our rewards either.
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • patman717 (US1)patman717 (US1) Posts: 7US1
    edited 13.11.2019
    I have also noticed that there has been no rewards for the recent Outer Realms event paid out. I have asked numerous others in my alliance if they have received yet and all answered no. My last rank was approximately 4019 on the US1 server with a few hours left in the event. During the event itself, the daily duty rewards list was also presented upside down with the 2 lowest rewards presented as the  top tier prize ,and the daily duty rewards listing the prize level earned as 5 of 5 from the start ( zero points and upward
    ). This glitch in the game made wanting to strive for the top tier prize difficult as not knowing what prize would actually be received from the event, if any, an unpleasant mystery. I hope this gets fixed in upcoming events.
    patman717 @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Me also 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,727GB1
    mine just arrived
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    yay, mine too. Finally!
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,231ASIA1
    Anyone get their rewards from kingdom league yet? I did not :) 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 910Community Manager
    Kingdom League, surely you mean Outer Realms? Rewards were paid out with a slight delay.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,231ASIA1
    Kingdom League, surely you mean Outer Realms? Rewards were paid out with a **slight** delay.
    No I received the Outer Realms rewards, I am just coming here to see if there was another delay with rewards, or I just didn't get the rewards.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• yep mine arrived likely when everyone elses did - 'slight delay'.....bodes well for BTH. 
Sign In to comment.