Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horrizon... More like Beyond Annoyed.

Comments

• KaosB (US1)KaosB (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Has anyone heard anymore of this issue with beyond horizon? has it gone anywhere?
    Way too many problems.  money lost. Cold have been a fun event but was a catastrophe with unfair advantages.
    I want to add that there were open unoccupied capitals so the DE alliances should have had capitols  - no reason not too.

I concur, we should get a 100%  refund our money buys and the TOP 1 rewards for all participants.   
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,701
    Has anyone heard anymore of this issue with beyond horizon? has it gone anywhere?
    Way too many problems.  money lost. Cold have been a fun event but was a catastrophe with unfair advantages.
    I want to add that there were open unoccupied capitals so the DE alliances should have had capitols  - no reason not too.

I concur, we should get a 100%  refund our money buys and the TOP 1 rewards for all participants.   
    I suggest you read the last few pages of this thread...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273
    I will always speak up for the players here, have no fear of that. Right now there is little I can say, your annoyance has been expressed.
    I feel sorry for you Crom but GGS does not give a crap about our annoyance. So long as we hand over the cash, no-one will listen to us.  Guess that makes it, put your money where your mouth is time for all of us doesn't it? My money will stay in my bank account and not GGS.  That package was a joke, we all know it, and unless the people who designed it are beyond incompetent, so do they.  

I expect respect as a customer and not contempt. So I will stop paying for the privilege of being sneered and laughed at.

Time for everyone to make their own choices on what happens next.........
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • joh (US1)joh (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    the players in my alliance who deserve a refund have all been refused as well.
    What exactly do they need to do to Deserve a refund? 
    GGE took money from people to play a game that WORKS as advertised. Instead it was BROKEN -what part of these words is not getting through to you?
    GGE Continued to sell /offer ruby deals on a known broken game. 

Those of us who did not spend money also entered into this to play as it was ADVERTISED! We got shafted -BROKEN game did not work as ADVERTISED. 
    What compensation will we receive? 

I would like you to go back to the drawing board /discussions - so far No one has received any fair/ compensation -offering us crap to entice us to play again is NOT compensation for Your lousy QA monkey business and refusal to shut down a broken product. 

I will continue to urge my players and anyone else I speak to to NOT spend a dime on a company that behaves in this manner toward it's customers -

joh @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    STOP BUYING RUBIES 
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) GB1 Posts: 148
    ok I've waited patiently and with anticipation for the response to my ticket from gge… needless to say it was not worth the wait and only really reinforced my anger over this issue as like others I received the pasted reply that included a breakdown of that most fabulous package that they will place in the next event for any and all players that care to jump in again lol including those that didn't bother with the event last time at all.....so basically a shell/proxy party to get something for doing sweet nothing lol
    funny really as my anger had calmed somewhat over the weekend but well done gge for hitting the reignite button with the standard thanks but no thanks replies pasted to us all from the support teams today lol 
    I have seen one or two replies sent to other players that had a slightly more personal touch but essentially said the same thing........ We are GGE we do what we like to our customers, we expect you all to continue spending and if you don't there will be someone else that might, you want fair service play a different game...…. that's a rough translation.

Leader of The Wanderers
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) GB1 Posts: 148
    edited 11.11.2019
    and hmmm rather interesting that this forum is supposed to be a line of communication player to player and player to gge yet terms and conditions will have those mentioning the B word banned (I assume from the forum) pretty sure some freedom of speech laws could step in on that …..but no matter lol I have no intention of mentioning the B word lol I just find it laughable that we're aloud to discuss the problems and when handed an unacceptable response from gge we're not aloud to discuss affirmative action to resolve the issue lol 

don't do chargebacks..... your banned..... don't even mention the b word your banned...….. don't breath...…. but keep spending lol lol 
    Post edited by reblousou (GB1) on
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    BTH:  GGE dropped the ball yet again.

YOU:  If you're mad at GGE about the BTH compensation or about anything else and you still buy, you've dropped the ball in sending the only message GGE seems to listen too:  Sales/bottom line.  One has to hope that GGE is not so halucogenic that it can't make the connection between lack of sales and unhappy customers.  All @Crom Cruach can do is pass the word the customer is extremely unhappy and hope that whatever answer he gets/has to give is enough to satisfy us so he gets paychecks for the foreseable future.  It's part of Crom's job to take the heat from us - at least as far as the execs are concerned.
  • WarriorDspong (US1)WarriorDspong (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    edited 13.11.2019
    So after taking steps legitimately as stated here by @Crom Cruach, I have exchanged letter with support trying to get a refund for the 85 dollars I spent on beyond the horizon.   This is Joey's response:

(Removed private conversation)

Apparently everyone else in my alliance at least got the same pasted response.    We have requested a refund within 14 days, feel free to deduct the rubies, and as for packages - they were in a broken, unfair event.    

You said not to do chargebacks, but what alternatives do we have??

Your lame apology package is unacceptable, and everyone knows it!!

WD
    Post edited by BM Neroxnex on
  • GoldenHolden (US1)GoldenHolden (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 13.11.2019

Looks like I'm getting the same BS response as everyone else.  GGE is a joke.  In what world do you not receive a refund when you buy a broken product or service?  

Golden
    GoldenHolden @ usa 1
  • Tam W (GB1)Tam W (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    GGS you are a joke, you should be embarrassed at how utterly appalling you treat your customers.

I intend to let my feeling be known via castle name in next "beyond the horizon" event, i would encourage others to show their disgust in a similar manner.

Full refunds to all who lost money/time on a broken product!!!!

I for one will be boycotting buying rubies again until this is resolved properly,  NOTE:- I used the B word please feel free to ban me!!!!!
  • @Crom Cruach isn't it sad to read all of the hate? You informed us that we should contact support for refunds. Clearly from everyone's response from support we are NEVER getting a refund? So what was the point in telling us to contact support? Was it your goal to flood the support system?

MacD

edited 13.11.2019
    THAT is another great "out" that GGS has.  Partially used components from the package "voids" the ability for a refund.

Who buys a package and then DOSEN'T use it?  This means everyone who entered the event, and quickly bought a package to get a boost, BEFORE they even knew it was broken, has also "used" the package and is not entitled to a refund.  Those who entered the event, saw it was broken but decided to buy anyway (figuring it will get fixed in the next day or two) also will have used the package, and is not entitled to a refund.  Those who bought a package to try to overcome the brokenness of the event, will have also used it and are not entitled to a refund.  How about those who bought a package and immediately realized the event was broken, and then left?  I would expect that the soldiers would have starved, and were therefore "used": NOT entitled to a refund! 

What if the person SOMEHOW did everything right, and did NOT use any of the "consumables" in the package, but waited until AFTER the event ended and requested the refund?  SORRY!  There is this clause in their policy:

The event is over.  The BtH server has been closed.  All those "resources" are NOT IN YOUR ACCOUNT to be deducted!  Now, perhaps they CAN go back into the closed BtH server to deduct those "resources" from your EVENT account, but is there anyway for YOU to know if they are still there?  Nope.  

@Crom Cruach can you PLEASE come up with a scenario where someone WOULD be entitled to a refund?

I would suspect that you cannot, and there will be an artful dodge of the question or no reply at all...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• @Crom Cruach

I would like to reiterate I am, along with my friends in this game, really tried going through the legitimate process. We patronized the game for 7+ years with our eyes closed each time GGE messed up. We were understanding and continue to spend our hard earned money. It's the friendshup we enjoy the most playing this game.When friends are gone, there is no reason to continue.

This recent GGE mess in Beyond the Horizon event we decided to make a stand. We pursued an amicable communication. GGE's refusal to appreciate and show a true good will to its loyal customers is one cannot be ignored. The choice you left us comes with the so-called account blocking. Be it as it may... we are in the right!

GGe's ethics in doing business is Beyond Questionable! Yes, GGE will run the event on November 14. The participation level will be used or dictate if GGE will do the right thing. It is then best to decline the joke package and NOT AT ALL participate on Beyond the horizon event release on November 14. I hope that many players in the US Server and other servers come together on this action.

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    STOP BUYING RUBIES 

SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
    I would suspect that you cannot, and there will be an artful dodge of the question or no reply at all...…..
    I am not a character in a Dickens novel.

But, you do not disappoint.  The artful dodge it is.  My question was specific to a scenario that someone WOULD be entitled to a refund.  

DODGE!  and answer what you have already stated about having done your job and the gift package will be available in the next event.

Well done, Sir!

This is exactly what Nick Wilde from Zootopia taught Judy Hopps:  You wanna look smart? Answer their question with your own question, and then answer that question.

Slick fox.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Well stated Might.   I also went through the channels as directed asking for a refund on a faulty product, much like I would if I had gotten it from Amazon.   Got the same carbon copy answer from Joey that everyone else did.   

So yes, I contacted my credit card company this morning to charge back the beyond the horizon charges.   GGE has left me no alternative.   If GGE needs to ban its best paying players over this, so be it.   My wife will appreciate it!  lol

WD
Sign In to comment.