We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer Relams - *SIGH* Another Event, another Glitch

I certainly hope this is just a display Glitch.

The rewards are backwards, and all show for 0 Duty Points.  So, we have all reached the "top" reward, that is really the lowest level.  Gaining points does not make a difference, as we have already reached the top level of 0 points.

This has been showing this way for the past 2 days.  I gave it an extra 24 hours to see if anyone at GGE would bother to notice it and correct it.  Of course, being the weekend and probably another "bridge-day" AND that no one from the company actually plays or monitors the game, they haven't noticed it yet.

Even if they did, it is clear from recent events that no one cares to fix any glitches.  Maybe they will give a "compensation" for the next Outers Realm run of some free wood/stone and 10 spearmen to everyone who plays it...…..
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,932INT3
    At least they are keeping us safe from people using the word "down"...……….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    At least they are keeping us safe from people using the word "down"...……….

Mods please remove the post above, it's quite offensive and hard to look at.

For serious - anyone know the points for what level reward tiers?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    Who is that using the D word, so very bad
    @Crom Cruach 

Well, Outer Realm ends today.  Anyone have any idea if this is simply a Visual Display Glitch, and the rewards WILL be paid out properly?

On my screen, it looks exactly as it did on day one.  ALL rewards listed backwards, and ALL rewards requiring 0 Duty Points.  I purposely have 100 points, as I THINK that 90 is the level to get the Commander's Gem with + CY strength.  

I guess I will see if I get THAT plus some build/upgrade tokens, or if I get a couple of random gems.

Nice to see how QUICKLY this issue was addressed........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    edited 13.11.2019
    @Crom Cruach

Did anyone actually receive their rewards from the latest iteration of Outer Realms that ended today? 

I haven't and am quite annoyed as I only went there so I can build  and upgrade a few relic greenhouses.

Not Happy!
    Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 123INT2

@Crom Cruach no event rewards overall no rewards from daily missions and no communication is a bit annoying for the players. Hope we see a post very soon teling us what is wrong and when we get the rewards

sarah1 @ 7
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 920Community Manager
    The rewards were all paid out albeit with a short delay.
    The rewards were all paid out albeit with a short delay.
    While "better late than never" IS true, "on-time" and "without glitches" would be preferred...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.