We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horrizon... More like Beyond Annoyed.

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,679GB1
    Ahh so it seems the favourite romped home so its the briby Shaft.  Ie we will throw you a few smarties to shut you up.

As long as the smarties involves the money I put in to it returned all good at my end.  If its a few horrors that are gonna starve after they have eaten the 6 hrs food you give them, or a loads of tools i will never use that are sat with the loads of other useless tools i own.

As long as its totally individual package based on what each individual lost and not just another blanket pacifier. Then i can proably live with it but if all players get the same then thats not really gonna cut it is it.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) Posts: 140GB1
    100% agree phil and I hate smarties
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    That box was for the server downtime this morning. Please keep the rants here.... :-P
    Here is an English translation for the announcement.  

We will provide a small compensation package for players due to today's downtime. This is a small compensation package for players due to today's downtime

No idea why it is only in Italian…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Allright it's something I guess .. but if it's another vet horror or lvl 14 base food widget .. that aint gon cut it. Should be at the very least something that could've been won by competing in the messed up event
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 667US1
    We'll all get 10M purified waters(or whatever the equivalent of farming tools is for the 'premium' build items) that will be essentially useless but has a street value of XXX.

Event will remain the same, though the missing capitol bug will be partially fixed....
  • Well I think a blanket compensation can work as long as it is GOOD and RELEVANT. Like everyone receives top 5 prize for the BtH event.

MacD

• Thing is tho, if it's a giftpack like the one for the server crash, people who didn't spend or didn't even go into the event  will benefit just the same. Also it wouldn't matter if you spent 60 (like me) or 500, and those people should be compansated way more. Hence my suggestion of just giving everyone the equivalent of rubies they bought on their main server account. But we'll wait and see tomorrow .. I HOPE to be pleasantly surprised, tho I EXPECT an epic disappointment
  • Okay it is Thursday and I'll be leaving the office shortly. I promised I would get you some news by today so its time you got it, right? We are finalising a gift package for players that invested in the Beyond the Horizon event. As the contents are being tested still I won't announce what they are, I should be able to do so tomorrow. I will also be able to provide details then how and when this will be provided. Sorry, I am aware that this is vague. I am not able to speed up the process more than I already have, but don't worry I'll be following up tomorrow. 
    @Crrom Cruach Thank you.

Reading your above posts... GGS may have two (2) gift packages. One (1) gift package for across the board/blanket compensation for players that didn't invest in the Beyond the Horizon event. The other is for those players that invested. Seemingly, the gift package contents are to be dictated by the word " invest ". @[email protected]"Crom Cruach"  I can see how invest to easily mean " to expend/put money " but be reminded it also mean " to expend/put  effort and time".

I sincerely hope that whatever gift package compensation being finalised GGS remind themselves that its them who advertised/sold a damaged product knowingly. 

Again, thank you and I look forward that this time GGS do it right by us. 
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 817Community Manager

First of all I would like to thank our players for being patient and giving your Moderators and Community Managers some time to discuss with the Studio the issues that were raised in this thread. Everyone at Goodgame Studios is very aware of what was raised and will keep this foremost in their thoughts when it comes to our latest event: Beyond the Horizon. 

Secondly I would like to address the fact that there were some issues with the event, we acknowledge that. We would also like to acknowledge the trojan efforts of our Quality Assurance Staff, our Developers and our Customer Support Agents in dealing with these problems as quickly as they could, for handling the contact with our players and fixing what  was possible to fix. We are committed to improving the event for all players and will maintain our efforts to bring you a fantastic, fun and exciting event in Beyond the Horizon. The issues that caused problems in the first event have now been fixed and will not hinder your enjoyment of future runs.

Finally as an acknowledgement of those players here who invested in our initial run of Beyond the Horizon we have created a gift package that we sincerely hope addresses your experiences during the initial event. Community Management has worked hard to have this gift delivered to you as soon as was possible. The next Beyond the Horizon event will begin on the 14th of November. Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will automatically receive a booster package. This consists of:

• 80k Coins

• 50k Wood

• 50k Stone

• 50k Food

• 20x 1h Skips

• 5x 5h Skips

Once again we would like to thank you for your patience and we apologise for the bumpy start to our previous Beyond the Horizons event.

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 268GB1

First of all I would like to thank our players for being patient and giving your Moderators and Community Managers some time to discuss with the Studio the issues that were raised in this thread. Everyone at Goodgame Studios is very aware of what was raised and will keep this foremost in their thoughts when it comes to our latest event: Beyond the Horizon. 

Secondly I would like to address the fact that there were some issues with the event, we acknowledge that. We would also like to acknowledge the trojan efforts of our Quality Assurance Staff, our Developers and our Customer Support Agents in dealing with these problems as quickly as they could, for handling the contact with our players and fixing what  was possible to fix. We are committed to improving the event for all players and will maintain our efforts to bring you a fantastic, fun and exciting event in Beyond the Horizon. The issues that caused problems in the first event have now been fixed and will not hinder your enjoyment of future runs.

Finally as an acknowledgement of those players here who invested in our initial run of Beyond the Horizon we have created a gift package that we sincerely hope addresses your experiences during the initial event. Community Management has worked hard to have this gift delivered to you as soon as was possible. The next Beyond the Horizon event will begin on the 14th of November. Players who have begun to play in the event by the 15th of November will automatically receive a booster package. This consists of:

• 80k Coins

• 50k Wood

• 50k Stone

• 50k Food

• 20x 1h Skips

• 5x 5h Skips

Once again we would like to thank you for your patience and we apologise for the bumpy start to our previous Beyond the Horizons event.

@Crom Cruach

Please tell me this is not the idea of compensation for those that invested money into a flawed event?  If you buy rubies you will end up with more of this stuff than you ever use in the first place.  This is not the answer to what compensation should be provided to players that invested money in an event to win premium relic res only to find that event was riddled with bugs and stacked against them.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 817Community Manager
    I did my best for you, I am sorry if you don't find it satisfactory. I want to announce this yesterday but wasn't able to, it being Friday is a conincidence. 
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) Posts: 294GB1
    I did my best for you, I am sorry if you don't find it satisfactory. I want to announce this yesterday but wasn't able to, it being Friday is a conincidence. 
    A Con in cidence I believe ;) 

The package together with the "rubies invested" player by player in the first event waiting for them when they jump in would be the only fair package to propose, I don't agree with Phil on Friday Shafting, GGE show no preference on what day the do that!  
    edited 08.11.2019
    Crom our reaction is not a personal dig at you.............. but personally i am disgusted that yet again gge feel they can treat their investors this way and yes I say investor as after all we're the one's putting up the cash.
    That package is an insult, the fact it goes to all who will dare to enter that bug riddled event again is ridiculous. Those of us that invested heavily in the first run deserve better than the level of disdain gge is now showing us. 
    Frankly so angry at this point i'm beside myself lol  And yet again a friday or any day cop out by GGE, 
    Crom i respect you for the position your in
     here having to deal with our thoughts but i hope you pass these statements on word for word to gge. That package is a bad joke............ no one is laughing
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 268GB1
    edited 08.11.2019
    The more money and time someone invested in the event the more screwed over they have been. 

I waited to see the outcome, and the outcome is the joke we have come to know.  GGS simple do not give two hoots about their customers, they do not value them, they do not care so long as we spend.  We get shafted in this while others are getting shafted over troop losses and being told it can't happen.  

Really going to have to stop giving money to a company that simply cannot show it's customers even a basic level of respect let alone first class service.  
    Post edited by cheza2000 (GB1) on
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    Still fuming here so need to add........... as someone that invested heavily in both money and time into that event.......... it would have been less insulting to be told your all getting nothing back for the mess we made of that event from start to finish......... rather the what equates to basically the overflow res and gold on offer to drag us back into that event, I believe that package equates to around the 2 pounds 49 pence purchase at outset hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • The Legion (DE1)The Legion (DE1) Posts: 1,097DE1
    just posted the "compensation" in the german forum. now waiting for the storm ..

still looking for our CM. he's on but no comment still on the issue.
    meine beiträge spiegeln ausschließlich meine persönliche meinung/einstellung zum spiel und/oder anderen spielern wider. ich spreche nur für mich und niemals im namen meiner allianz oder allianzführung. 
Sign In to comment.