Beyond the Horrizon... More like Beyond Annoyed.

Comments

• If the game got closed bc of fraud lawsuits that would be pretty great imo. 

Not the first scam they've pulled, not gonna be the last I'm sure. 

No point in trying to pay or play with repeated issues like this. Quitting time :smile:

Quite unfortunate to see GGS putting dedicated mods like @Crom Cruach in these situations...really left 'em out to dry like that.

#MassChargeback
    Pieman US1
  • at the moment? his absence is a regular thing for weeks and months now. he barely writes comments. mostly on not important topics. there is more than just this topic we're in a rage about. and if he's really ill shouldn't anyone else take over? nazhandiel for example? or do we germans and germanspeaking people not deserve a proper information?!
    Okay I won't engage here on debating the efforts of my colleagues. They all work very hard for our players and that is expressed in different ways. If you want to PM me with some questions I will gladly try to answer them.

I'll bite, Why is GGE ruining this game with every update?
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) Posts: 147GB1
    how many days past event end...….....has anyone received a response beyond the usual auto reply to confirm ticket received ? regarding a claim against this event.

Leader of The Wanderers
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 1,007Community Manager
    I should have a response, as requested by the players here, tomorrow.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Say tomorrow but really you mean next week.

• sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 130US1
    I got a response, said something to the effect that nothing can be done right now.. and that compensation would be pushed to next event.. whatever that means. I didn't buy any rubies, but I felt that I needed to submit a tix anyway since the event was so unbalanced.

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • I got a response, said something to the effect that nothing can be done right now.. and that compensation would be pushed to next event.. whatever that means. I didn't buy any rubies, but I felt that I needed to submit a tix anyway since the event was so unbalanced.

smalls
    wait, what?  compensation pushed to the next event?  
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • @Crom Cruach Thank you. We await for your response tomorrow.

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,054INT3
    Do you feel that?  It is the calm before the storm...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I'm not the only one then!
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 272GB1
    @Crom Cruach

Please tell me the current blue box is not related to the bungled horizon event?
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 488NL1
    @Crom Cruach

Please tell me the current blue box is not related to the bungled horizon event?

They've already stated that the current blue box is compensation related to today's server crash.
    Wiglema (NL1)
    Where have you seen it stated Wiglema? 

Can't see anything on forum but there is a post in what looks like Italian that I cannot read. 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 624US1
    well, i'll watch this thread. in our forum the com-managers are hiding and let the poor mods do their dirty work.
    Your Community Manager is quite sick at the moment.

or do we germans and germanspeaking people not deserve a proper information?!
    I mean, you guys did lose the war...

Okay it is Thursday and I'll be leaving the office shortly. I promised I would get you some news by today so its time you got it, right? We are finalising a gift package for players that invested in the Beyond the Horizon event. As the contents are being tested still I won't announce what they are, I should be able to do so tomorrow. I will also be able to provide details then how and when this will be provided. Sorry, I am aware that this is vague. I am not able to speed up the process more than I already have, but don't worry I'll be following up tomorrow. 
  • eledrol (ES1)eledrol (ES1) Posts: 457ES1
    edited 07.11.2019
    Está bien, es jueves y saldré de la oficina en breve. Prometí que te recibiría algunas noticias hoy, así que es hora de que lo recibas, ¿verdad? Estamos finalizando un paquete de regalo para los jugadores que invirtieron en el evento Beyond the Horizon. Como los contenidos se están probando todavía no anunciaré cuáles son, debería poder hacerlo mañana. También podré proporcionar detalles sobre cómo y cuándo se proporcionará. Lo siento, soy consciente de que esto es vago. No puedo acelerar el proceso más de lo que ya lo he hecho, pero no se preocupe, seguiré mañana. 

sobre este comentario, solo aquellos que invirtieron? ¿Te refieres a dinero solo? ¿Desde cuándo el tiempo y el esfuerzo no se consideran inversión? todos los que participaron en el evento hicieron algún tipo de inversión, ya sea monetaria o de tiempo y esfuerzo, además de sufrir todos los errores de un evento en mal estado, 

perdón si la traducción no es la más correcta, ya sabes google, pero espero entender
    corazon valiente
    Okay it is Thursday and I'll be leaving the office shortly. I promised I would get you some news by today so its time you got it, right? We are finalising a gift package for players that invested in the Beyond the Horizon event. As the contents are being tested still I won't announce what they are, I should be able to do so tomorrow. I will also be able to provide details then how and when this will be provided. Sorry, I am aware that this is vague. I am not able to speed up the process more than I already have, but don't worry I'll be following up tomorrow. 
    Thank you for the update. 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,054INT3
    @Crom Cruach 

So, THIS is where we should look for information on this?  I just put a rant on the 'Official' feedback thread for the BtH Event that the blue box was worthless as a comp for the BtH Event.  I will go edit it out...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

That box was for the server downtime this morning. Please keep the rants here.... :-P
Sign In to comment.