We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Messages during the days I was gone are NOT THERE

I dont know if this is a bug or what, but during the few days I was not on GGE, no messages came through in my inbox. So it's a surprise to me that I come back with multple places in flames but there is not a single "Defense: Defeat" battle report to be found. I check the other categories. There is a gap in the shared battle reports (my alliance shares several everyday). From a few days ago til now, there are none to be found. Same with player and system messages.

If this is some sort of "message non-overload" thing, I DISLIKE IT A LOT. I want to know what the hell happened while I was gone. Now the attacker(s) gets away scot free because I have no clue who did it. No evidence from other alliances can be found because their BRs are not added to my inbox. 
CraZGuy @USA1WeMustFight
I make wikia pages for Goodgame Empire, too. Check them out and be informed.
https://goodgameempire.fandom.com/wiki/User:Jun-dragon 

Comments

• Were the buildings on fire before you left? If not it's GGS acting up
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 474NL1
    Messages not arriving in your inbox if you're away for a while can be quite annoying, but this has been the case for a long time already.

Nevertheless, it would be good to know how long one needs to be offline before messages stop arriving.
    Or rather, how often one should be online to guarantee that no messages are lost.
    @Crom Cruach
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    I wasn't aware of this as a problem, I'll ask and see if its been bugged.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    Yes, it's a bug and it's been in the game for a very long time now, i've reported this before but it was never taken seriously.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,226ASIA1
    99% sure it's just a game feature, it's been around for such a long time, I think it was even here when I was a little kid, which was 7-8 years ago.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    99% sure it's just a game feature, it's been around for such a long time, I think it was even here when I was a little kid, which was 7-8 years ago.
    when you was still in diapers? :expressionless:
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,226ASIA1
    when you was still in diapers? :expressionless:
    Like 10 lol, not that long ago.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• CraZGuy (US1)CraZGuy (US1) Posts: 51US1
    Had no idea this was a thing. I usually play everyday or almost everyday. So this is new to me. lol. Been playing this godforsaken game for 8 years
    CraZGuy @USA1WeMustFight

• CraZGuy (US1)CraZGuy (US1) Posts: 51US1
    I wasn't aware of this as a problem, I'll ask and see if its been bugged.
    Ever get around to it?
    CraZGuy @USA1WeMustFight

Sign In to comment.