Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horrizon... More like Beyond Annoyed.

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    GGE = PG & E  in competence and greed.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I agree with what most people has to say here, the first run of the event was a failure, but it seems that GGS aren't willing to admit it as the event is still running. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• transistor (SKN1)transistor (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 32
    It says that we who got nothing had our points secured ??????? it's not like that! everyone was able to attack players and could take a win. But when we got our capital we did not have a chance to build our defense before everything was gone :( and everyone who bought rubies to no avail !!!! no this was really badly managed
  •  Cris-P-Bacon (US1) said:
    Truth! 

Even just top prize for everyone would allready be good enough for me .. afterall, that's what people spent money for in order to achieve in the first place. So the money wouldn't be wasted as you still get the desired prize you were after :)
    I  can  agree  with  this.. . I  think getting  the top prize for  everyone  who  went and  lost  their  money, as well  as wasted a lot of  time  at  this  event,  due to  all the  unresolved issues that  were  not  fixed  as  promised,  making it  impossible to  compete and  win.
    lxramboxl @ usa 1
  • Wow.  GGE has transformed alliances with capitals into laboratory rats and meanwhile alliances without are sitting pretty.  This one may well be your worst yet.  Although I expect, not your last sadly.  
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 30.10.2019
    The issue with compensation is that many players buy rubies with gift cards, so much for that...
  • This definitely deserves proper compensation -- it is the developers fault people can't compete properly.  But Goodgame Studios is run by a bunch of monkeys, anticipating them doing the right thing should never be expected.

#MassChargeback #ForTheCulture
    This caught my attention.... and prolly be a good idea # MassChargeback#

We can all contact our banks, Paypal and/or issuer of giftcards requesting chargebacks.. Often times, it is easier to get our money bank filing a chargeback than requesting a merchant, in this case GGE, to refund our money back. 

I am not quite 100% sure but I think Bank Investigate Disputes, particurlary Mass Chargebacks, in case of fraudulent act ( covered by the Truth in Lending Act and the Fair Credit Billing Act) 

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 630
    edited 04.11.2019
    EDITED: Please read this response

Please if you want a refund go to this link

Post edited by Crom Cruach on

• NobleWinchester (US1)NobleWinchester (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 31.10.2019
    This definitely deserves proper compensation -- it is the developers fault people can't compete properly.  But Goodgame Studios is run by a bunch of monkeys, anticipating them doing the right thing should never be expected.

#MassChargeback #ForTheCulture
    This caught my attention.... and prolly be a good idea # MassChargeback#

We can all contact our banks, Paypal and/or issuer of giftcards requesting chargebacks.. Often times, it is easier to get our money bank filing a chargeback than requesting a merchant, in this case GGE, to refund our money back. 

I am not quite 100% sure but I think Bank Investigate Disputes, particurlary Mass Chargebacks, in case of fraudulent act ( covered by the Truth in Lending Act and the Fair Credit Billing Act) 

if your saying to go around GGE to get your money back, that would be the fastest way to get shut out of your account. i think it would be best to go through GGE first (update) meaning yes everyone better get their money back BUT don't take it yourself wait to see what this money hungry GGE 1 man operation does first 
    Post edited by NobleWinchester (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file