We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how can i abolish capital in far from horizon??

can you help me ??? isee  major alliance hve not capital in far from horizon
how can i abolish the capital??
bergo2 @ GR 1

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,226ASIA1
    It was a glitch, those that don't have it aren't cheating, but they are at an advantage from GGS's fault. I personally do not have one, and was very confused at first lol.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    We have published a list of known issues and we are working hard to resolve them.
  • bergo2 (GR1)bergo2 (GR1) Posts: 35GR1
    yes but is UNFAIR we have capital  and some alliaces wich have not  are 1ST  and get all the rewards 
    UNFAIR
    bergo2 @ GR 1
  • bergo2 (GR1)bergo2 (GR1) Posts: 35GR1
    IS TOTALLY UNFAIR 
    bergo2 @ GR 1
  • as this event appeared without a discussion thread - can i ask the following - is it like outers where all servers are on one? is there a limit on when you can join ? was thinking of having a go on the last couple of days !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,226ASIA1
    as this event appeared without a discussion thread - can i ask the following - is it like outers where all servers are on one? is there a limit on when you can join ? was thinking of having a go on the last couple of days !

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/368425/beyond-the-horizon-feedback#latest

I can answer, yes all servers are on this server.

You can join whenever - but it would decrease your chances of winning 10 fold joining late.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    as this event appeared without a discussion thread - can i ask the following - is it like outers where all servers are on one? is there a limit on when you can join ? was thinking of having a go on the last couple of days !

As an FYI - only the top 1000 Alliances get prizes.  So, unless you plan to play and PAY hard, don't bother.

It is NOT like Outers where everyone at least gets some tickets as a participation reward...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.