We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    http://prntscr.com/pjdj5d       what is this ???

A castle inside a castle

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3

A castle inside a castle
    Once you reach a certain Spend Level, you get to double up on your Castle Walls...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Ooo that might be the courtyard that I have been using for the past few years!

• anyone knows what happens if you leave your alliance on your main server after joining beyond the horizon?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1

A castle inside a castle
    Once you reach a certain Spend Level, you get to double up on your Castle Walls...……..
    The build items if you could see them. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) Posts: 84US1
    anyone knows what happens if you leave your alliance on your main server after joining beyond the horizon?
    you'd most likely stay in the BTH alliance.
    Officer of LA COSA NOSTRA
    attack me, i need glory
  • when I logged everything was snowy and stuff, why
    when I logged everything was snowy and stuff, why
    new update, getting ready for xmas 
    attack me, i need glory
  • Where did Berimond in green go? Used to be a berimond in green every 2 npc or Foreign Castles. Now there are none for more than 2 months. What do we use our reputation boosters on?
    ebolaass (US1) said:
    Where did Berimond in green go? Used to be a berimond in green every 2 npc or Foreign Castles. Now there are none for more than 2 months. What do we use our reputation boosters on?
    Haven't been any since around April of last year. No one knows where it's gone
    attack me, i need glory
  • Howdy!
    Does anyone know if nomad specific defense tools can be used in PvP?
    Or, are their attributes to defense only applied when being attacked by the khan camp?

Love, ThaT NastY
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    Howdy!
    Does anyone know if nomad specific defense tools can be used in PvP?
    Or, are their attributes to defense only applied when being attacked by the khan camp?

Love, ThaT NastY
    Can be used.  The regular stats apply, but no Nomad specific boost of course.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Johndo (GB1)Johndo (GB1) Posts: 2GB1
    The shapeshifter reset 13 mins ago but I still cannot attack without using $K rubies!!1...Why?
    warren shelley @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me if the Kings Tower bonus doubles up when an alliance holds 2 towers?
    Also does it have any affect on defending or is it only for attacking Capitals and Metros?

Thanks 
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • unknown (INT3)unknown (INT3) Posts: 3INT3
    why have the warriors such as forest hunters cowberdiers and so many others vanished???

• Hi, I need help from the more experienced. I bought rubies and got XP rewards in addition. Where can I find those badges and how do I activate them? thanks in advance for the answers :)

Hi, I need help from the more experienced. I bought rubies and got XP rewards in addition. Where can I find those badges and how do I activate them? thanks in advance for the answers :)
    if you bought them, they're automatically added :)
    attack me, i need glory
    The shapeshifter reset 13 mins ago but I still cannot attack without using $K rubies!!1...Why?
    chill..just wait lmao
    attack me, i need glory
  • unknown (INT3)unknown (INT3) Posts: 3INT3
    what do we do with reputation boosters?
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 697US1
    Right now nothing since the berimond invasion seems to have been shelved with no warning, word  from GGE or obvious bugs.  My guess is the QA dept saw that it didn't have enough bugs and as such demanded that it be cancelled until there were some bugs and cost more rubies to play/win.
Sign In to comment.