Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    edited 25.10.2019
    I dont think i will bother entering just looked at the rewards

1538% difference between 5th place and 6 place!!!!!     1538%   are you having a laugh!!  for 1 place ?

so it seems if you not top 5 you can pretty much forget it, or thats at least how it appears, so i think i may well just forget it

Answer me this why should i spend money in this event competing agaisnt other servers when many of them can buy things cheaper than I can ? do i get automatically 3 times the prizes they do ?  

eveyone in the event should have a level playing field  you cant expect some people to have to walk whilst you give other people a car, and you expect them all to compete for the same prize!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    what is the point if you don't spend you don't win loland why do i need timber,straw and nails is it to hold gge dieing game together it's just another outers event so don't bother going unless you got a fat wallet
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 25.10.2019
    ok so how do we win this event without spending? anyone got any tricks?

Impossible, it's just as i feared, this event is just another ruby spending war like outer realms. Whoever got the deepest pockets wins.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,114
    The capacity has now been increased on our event server and you should experience less delays in logging in now. A massive tahnk you from us for your patience and to the sheer amount of players coming to join our Beyond the Horizon event!
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • I don't mind spending a few bucks, but the unbalance here is just laughable as stated above.. 1538% difference

Idk the price of the new premium relic widgets, but I assume even top 100 won't get u one.

Why even bother having player surveys and talk about equality if you end up doing the complete opposite ?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941

Why make the event globally. Just make it for every server. Cuz the top x prizes are not enough lol

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Play it and judge for yourself. 
    Ummm!!! has the Goodgame Jesters played this in Great Kings Eric Court as he will be the only one amused me thinks :)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    edited 25.10.2019
    from having read the info yesterday it seemed like an interesting new event with good rewards. But after seeing there are only 1k alliance getting rewardsed and the totally unbelievable missbalance between the postitions and rewards it is clear that gge will have to think about it agian if they want to keep the event populated by the average player. also giving out these new buildings to only max 100 people on the entire gge playerbase seems a weird move and is clearly intended to get the big spenders to spend more and more and more while the average players is BANANAS and has to survive being APPLE in an event while not being able to do anything except spend money. And then saying in the interview with breor47 updates are made on the average guy and giving ruby buyers a small advantage. Well they got a BIG advatange in this new event. 

hoping you guys will even listen to the comunities feedback and next time it runs we will some changes and reward pool extended and the giant gap between some of the reward places reduced. as people mention if your 5th instead of 6th you will receive 1500%+ more materials thats INSANE!

as you see i am really suprised and kind of angry gge made an interesting adtition p2w.
    sarah1 @ 7
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 770
    still can't log in  :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 283
    Well I have tried to enter and I am sort of there but very much in limbo-land.  The screen isn't loading and I am able to do absolutely nothing

But if what I am reading above from those who have gone in, then knowing what a ruby fest OR is, I think the premium relic build items will remain off the menu for me and the majority of others; and if there is no reward for doing the event you might find people are a tiny bit reluctant to take part.  This first one will be a look-see; future ones will be a ruby studded affair only.

Only time will tell, eh?
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Two thumbs up for making an event that isn't color blind friendly. 
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

#MGGEGA

• -RDX- (IN1)-RDX- (IN1) IN1 Posts: 13

Its not budget friendly also

A Small Player of Indian Server
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,114
    Two thumbs up for making an event that isn't color blind friendly. 
    That is a very valid point I will raise.
    Only time will tell, eh?
    Indeed
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    http://prntscr.com/po0iyq

Never ever has this job been more needed whoever gets it has a MASSIVE rebalancing act to perform
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • playing a nightime style screen does not work for me.. way too dark and detrimental to my eyesight.. i wont be playing this event

rencho-bo4 @ en 1
  • Reimarla (SKN1)Reimarla (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    Why our alliance can't take a free capital; there is no possibility to do so?. We have allready few citystates, but to where that influence goes after that 8 hours time?
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 833
    Why our alliance can't take a free capital; there is no possibility to do so?. We have allready few citystates, but to where that influence goes after that 8 hours time?
    Capitals cannot be captured; the influence gets sent to them after the 8 hour capture time on a city-state is complete. You can, however, loot influence from capitals that have some.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 132
    this is going to favor the ruby buyers.. everything is harder there.. the towers even are stronger than normal RBs.. its going to be a grind for sure.

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 283
    edited 25.10.2019
    Buying the packages is all very well, but everyone is a low level player and the resources that come with the packages go to main castle.  There should be a choice for them to go to the capital for the leaders at least, or even for all members, or for any res put into team funds to be available for building in the capital.

If the leader moves, the capital doesn't - that should be made clear. Or even better, move the capital with the leader. Afterall, there is only one move possible in the duration.

This event is very much geared towards higher level players and yet the contestants are low level and in ten days there really isn't the scope to grow enough players sufficiently to make this event effective.  It is very much like the test server (not the official one - the sham version that was offered to everyone with start again castles) in that respect.  You'll get better performance and a better overall experience with higher level players.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    can't comment we cant get in still..lol
Sign In to comment.