Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123

Me and a lot of other people in my alliance would like to knoe if it is possible to purchase setpieces of sets that were rewards in the events in the gold shop. Like the nomade, samurai, bloodcrow and foreign sets. Lots of guys miss a few pieces that are needed to complete the sets and make them really usefull.

sarah1 @ 7
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    @sarah1 (INT2) from what I understand the shop will have rotating stock with regard to parts of item sets.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, I will be collating this with the moderators here and presenting it to the Game Team later in the week. Please let me know if you have anything more to say.
    My personal thoughts: make the gold shop more worthwhile, I've converted all my gold coins to silver so far. 
    More skips - 180 of each per week, which gives a very similar score to previously. 
    Decorations that can't be collected due to being removed from rewards, should be added, same with equipment.
    Purchases for relic equipment would be a bonus - but understandable if it's not really in the roadmap/balance.
    And more of a need for it's general popularity - organisation, and make it show the amount you're receiving, rather than how many packs you're buying, like in the nomad shop. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, I will be collating this with the moderators here and presenting it to the Game Team later in the week. Please let me know if you have anything more to say.
    *snip*
    And more of a need for it's general popularity - organisation, and make it show the amount you're receiving, rather than how many packs you're buying, like in the nomad shop. 
    Agree...

The current setup like "buying packs" does not follow established format for purchasing items/eq. This is the reason for all the confusion. We are conditioned to looking at "cost = count purchased" not "cost = count of packs purchased times count in each pack".
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 15.10.2019
    @sarah1 (INT2) from what I understand the shop will have rotating stock with regard to parts of item sets.
    And what is the reason they removed these troops from the Gold Shop?  

EDIT:
    Ok - my question has now changed.  I WAS in my WASSO account when I asked the prior question.  I just entered my other server, and it has the troops in the Gold Shop.

So, NOW the question is: What other differences are there between Player Levels and the Gold/Silver Shop offerings? (IE: How many different ones are there and what is the levels they change???  and why can't a level 68 have troops in the shop??? We always got them in the standard event awards!)

Wasso is level 68.  My other account is 70+.  

Confusion is another constant here at GGE...…...…..
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Well I was in the official forum where I could read about it, but as said have to wait for the update before we can evaluate the crazy ideas of GGS.
    What I would like to know is Where did we get the list of monthly events we formerly had this information until May month but the moderator who updated the post has left the forum and this information is out of date since the June event.
    Our alliance used this information to organize for events.
    I would like a link to be created so that players could have access to the full list of monthly events so we know the days of each start and end of all events in advance.
    Currently we only see the sequence of 4 or 5 NPC events of the month event but without the start and end dates of each of them.
    Good morning everyone who knows can answer this question.
    Well I was in the official forum where I could read about it, but as said have to wait for the update before we can evaluate the crazy ideas of GGS.
    What I would like to know is Where did we get the list of monthly events we formerly had this information until May month but the moderator who updated the post has left the forum and this information is out of date since the June event.
    Our alliance used this information to organize for events.
    I would like a link to be created so that players could have access to the full list of monthly events so we know the days of each start and end of all events in advance.
    Currently we only see the sequence of 4 or 5 NPC events of the month event but without the start and end dates of each of them.
    Good morning everyone who knows can answer this question.
    They stopped publishing the monthly calendar.  It has been discussed numerous times.  They cannot stick to their own published calendar of events, so they stopped putting one out.

Not a great answer, I know.  But, it is the only answer we have...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 148
    "Is there a time frame that we will need to convert our Apprentice tokens to Gold pieces? Will we loose them if we don't?
    .>

Not really, for now it is an option. At some point in the future, after a month or two I am not sure to be honest, it will be done automatically."

I am confused by this conversion of apprentice tokens. Are we meant to exchange them all now? It seems odd that it is NOT automatic now, and that it is limited to 1,000 at a time. So I have done about half of them. I tried reading all the info but I must have missed the important part of this.

Domlin @ usa 1

• Well Domlin (US1), if you consider what a pain it is to convert your tokens 1000 at a time, just imagine what work it is for those poor souls with multiple accounts   :)
    I am confused by this conversion of apprentice tokens. 
    Convert them as you wish. At some point this will be done automatically and then the Apprentice Blacksmith will be removed from the game.
  • king crimson (AU1)king crimson (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8
    edited 18.10.2019
    When will level 50 through level 59 be able to use the shop  you plum us over during nomads by giving us these bloody coins but we can't spend them . Don't give me the answer when the next update happens it won't wash . When is the next update ???????? As i've said before all you lot see is cash cows anything to force us to spend more money , i wish the bods at GGe would stop apple this game about and employ someone with an iota of sense . Then i guess that won't happen as then they wouldn't have GGe at the heart of everything they do .
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • There is a great implalance between the time boosters received in events with the previous system and with the token system. Only 1/5 of time boosters can be bought using tokens. 
    This is something that has to be corrected.
    Well I have provided your feedback to the team, they are aware of the time skips issue. However they will at least want to see how the shop works (data wise) before changes are made I am fairly sure.. That is if changes are to be made. All I can promise to to keep some pressure on to have the cap changed for them and I will do that.
     However they will at least want to see how the shop works (data wise) before changes are made I am fairly sure.. 
    Image result for laughing meme gif

THAT is hilarious!  

See IF the shop works?  Data wise?  Seriously?  That was done internally, on the Test Server, on the WRONG one they opened initially (that they said COULDN'T be removed without DIRE consequences - until they suddenly remembered how) and now the "right one" that has run its full course and reset for the next 7 days.

What DATA could they be waiting for?  AH, yes...… the data on how many Rubies were purchased in order to make up for the items that were not given away for free.  THAT would show if the Shop is set up properly and doing its job.

Silly me...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Well I have provided your feedback to the team, they are aware of the time skips issue. However they will at least want to see how the shop works (data wise) before changes are made I am fairly sure.. 

That's what they always say.
    I remember when they removed 24h and 5h skips from event rewards. People were furious about it and GGS response was that they'll keep an eye on it and evalue it with time. I have yet to see anything new about it to this day. 

And now it seems like we are repeating history once again.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Zenser,
    Was I around at that time?

Regards,

Crom

See IF the shop works?  Data wise?  Seriously?  That was done internally, on the Test Server, on the WRONG one they opened initially (that they said COULDN'T be removed without DIRE consequences - until they suddenly remembered how) and now the "right one" that has run its full course and reset for the next 7 days.

What DATA could they be waiting for?  AH, yes...… the data on how many Rubies were purchased in order to make up for the items that were not given away for free.  THAT would show if the Shop is set up properly and doing its job.
    I think you are deliberately misunderstanding me.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Crom Cruach

I don't think you were around at that time.  Removal of the 5 and 24hr time skips really put the crimp on people who are still developing their castles.  It certainly removes a motivation to hit the sams/nomads hard since the developing player can't use all the resources for development.  Rather what happens they hit less, thus having less need/benefit from buying the various boosters.  Seems to me the decision to NOT remove them would have been a no brainer.

I think you are deliberately misunderstanding me.
    No - I actually have no idea what data you are referring to.  Clearly the shop "works".  Coins are earned, coins are spent, items are added to players main castles, limits are met, and SOLD OUT signs are posted.  Once reset, things start over again.  This has been proven and repeated. 

If they are wanting to see if certain items (Time Skips) run out on a regular basis, before deciding to up the limit, that is a reactionary position that will not calm the masses.  Proactively addressing these would have been a much better approach.

But, the above is just a guess of what you might mean.  Clearly communicating what you mean the first time, or even in the above response to my confusion, would have been appreciated.  

Maybe third time will be the charm...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    @Crom Cruach

I don't think you were around at that time.  Removal of the 5 and 24hr time skips really put the crimp on people who are still developing their castles.  It certainly removes a motivation to hit the sams/nomads hard since the developing player can't use all the resources for development.  Rather what happens they hit less, thus having less need/benefit from buying the various boosters.  Seems to me the decision to NOT remove them would have been a no brainer.
    Agree... the trend seems to be to remove items that make the game fun and motivational and replace it with pop-ups to "purchase" the banned items with rubies... all in the name of "improving" the game.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

Sign In to comment.