We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• Curious as to what genius is now going to rewrite EVERY quest that requires Khan Tablets, Samurai Tokens and the like.
    I'm talking about The King of Shadows, The Queens Defense and of course all of those smaller quests that come with the events...Add to that the newer Relic quests that require the original reward system...Not to mention, how are we supposed to buy things at those shops like private village tokens, POs, horsetails for glory, etc...OH.....DAH!!! Speaking of ALL THOSE REWARD POs.......
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,224ASIA1
    Curious as to what genius is now going to rewrite EVERY quest that requires Khan Tablets, Samurai Tokens and the like.
    I'm talking about The King of Shadows, The Queens Defense and of course all of those smaller quests that come with the events...Add to that the newer Relic quests that require the original reward system...Not to mention, how are we supposed to buy things at those shops like private village tokens, POs, horsetails for glory, etc...OH.....DAH!!! Speaking of ALL THOSE REWARD POs.......

The shop is still here, just the useless rewards you earn while gaining points are being replaced with tokens, which allows you, the player, to pick your rewards, allowing you to not need the useless rewards that do not apply to you.

@Crom Cruach I'm telling you mate (really sorry, but it's kinda funny seeing you trying to explain the same thing 100 times, and it still not getting through to people)

Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) Posts: 6US1
    edited 11.10.2019
    And what about the other PO items that the gold and silver coins replaced?
    Did YOU get a Pool of the Berimond Kings this past event? I know I sure didn't!
    Or that Berimond Tree, the easiest...Guess it's called "Witness to the Past" for a good reason!
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 215GB1
    Curious as to what genius is now going to rewrite EVERY quest that requires Khan Tablets, Samurai Tokens and the like.
    You still get the tablets for each attack in the Sammies and Nomads.  What has changed is the progression rewards that appear in the 5-7 page rewards list

The difference now is that you aren't incentivised in any way to work hard because you are getting the boring horseshoe progression "rewards" instead which are dull and discourage attacking.  Oh and the fact that you are limited in your attacks anyway by the restriction on time skips.  Unless you are someone who buys rubies often which include skips.  But if you are one of those people you will either a) already have the Ivory Queen and the King of Shadows, or not want/need them because you have purchased/won other sets.

And yes, it is going to impact on one's ability to complete the Relic event quests if you don't have as many tokens and khan medals. So you are right, the impact of this reaches far and wide!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Certainly, I feel that GGS is driving me out of the game. I don't enjoy getting "coins" instead of fun/useful rewards.
    How do you feel about all the useless rewards you were also getting. Now you will be able to get exactly what you want and need exactly when you want or need it. Though I see Wasso has clarified this for you already!

I'm sorry, I thought it was the game designers and programmers job to keep the game updated so we don't get useless rewards. If they come out with a new resource the old resource should be removed from the rewards and replaced by the new one. If gge did their jobs we wouldn't have to change the reward system.
    Also, you will NOT be able to get exactly what you want and need exactly when you want or need it because there is a cap on how many you can purchase. You will get exactly what you want but NOT what you need when you need it.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 648NL1
    Can we declare the game dead now?

• Well, someone in marketing needs to go back to school, because as Osiris said, there is no incentive.
    From broken plates to gold and silver coin (freudian slip there on the greed gge?) you guys are missing something!
    People want their color, they want their variety, they want something that looks appealing.
    Bright colors makes people happy, haven't you ever heard of color therapy?
    You are depressing your gamers with drab colors and Whack-A-Mole Ads.
    You basically took away the best toys in the toybox. Boring loses interest fast!
    We might as well all just go out and farm robber barons for food and resources, because the events are no fun anymore.
    Not to mention causing great loss of items in the inbox that people wanted to keep with the idiot specials!
    Add more mailbox space or stop sending garbage spam.
    I've only been playing for 1 year, I bought a moderate amount of rubies twice to upgrade stables.
    I can't afford to buy more often, yet you send 12 ads every time I log on. Enough already!
    You can't tell someone who is on a budget that YOU need more..
    Go sell a private jet and leave us all in peace to play what was a decent game when I started.
    One year ago...way too many changes in a year..way too many excuses, way too many errors......
    Maybe I made a mistake trying this one and wasting my time for a year?
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) Posts: 114GR1
    We became viewers of the project "how to quickly destroy a game" ...
    Playing a game of fun for so many years and now you want us to compete for "the man with the bigger wallet?".
    For many, the recent upgrade of the game is nonsense.
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) Posts: 31US1
    Am I wrong or is the limit on the number of time skips we can trade in silver horseshoe coins just one of the problems?  I see another potential problem in that it takes 150 silver coins to gain one nomad/samurai skip.  At the lowest level and without booster, we have to hit around 4 camps to gain 1 camp skip.

Of course, we should be able to get to 2000 points without skips but once the time skips are needed, there's a drop off of the ratio of silver coins to number of camps needed to be hit to gain 1.5 hours worth of skips.  That even without the purchase limit.

At least, now I'll be less tempted to play this game.  Thank you for this intervention.
  • niko_356 (BG1)niko_356 (BG1) Posts: 22BG1
    edited 12.10.2019
    where are the clocks from the khan,only 10 pieces can be bought from the new store,how are we supposed to play this way,or we need to delete ourselves.
    if the purpose is to choose a reward then why they have a limit,but whether the value of the present will be the same as the value of the prizes we would have won before
    Post edited by niko_356 (BG1) on
    niko_356 @ bg 1
  • ... Just wondering how I can get the regalia of the nomadic raider...Oh, and no, I don't want to pay 100k rubies or whatever for it if that will be what GGE suggests, since two weeks ago I could just grind during events to get it.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,088INT1
    Can we declare the game dead now?

YES YES YES 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 120INT2

1:3 is in real 1:1? Seems weird to me hope it is a bug

sarah1 @ 7
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 648NL1
    it is true
    it says 1 gold give 3 silver
    you get 1 silver for one gold
    that smith is even more greedy than GGS

• niko_356 (BG1)niko_356 (BG1) Posts: 22BG1
    a new horseshoe system seems like a good idea,but I do not like the purchase restrictions,the distribution interferes with normal play,the main problem is the clocks, which are an important part of the game and without them there is simply nothing we can do in the game
    thus, new players who cannot load rubies remain doomed to be small
    niko_356 @ bg 1
  • Damaden (US1) said:
     I can only guess what sort of "desperate times" GGS is experiencing. 
    Yep and it seems like you are guessing wrong...

I am not fond of guessing, but all you said was that the new rewards system is "incredibly complex," leaving us to wonder, "What on earth was GGS thinking?" If it ain't broke, don't fix it! But in GGS''s case, not only was it not broke, they tried to fix it, then broke it! DOH!

BUT, what exactly was GGS trying to fix? Obviously not the rewards system, it wasn't broken. Just say it! REVENUE!
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,224ASIA1

1:3 is in real 1:1? Seems weird to me hope it is a bug

It means you're purchasing 1,000 packs of 3.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,088INT1
    it is true
    it says 1 gold give 3 silver
    you get 1 silver for one gold
    that smith is even more greedy than GGS

I find this also confusion and it is the same with the special resources , until it fixed will not use 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • 1) why does the shop have only trash outdated equipment sets
    2) I am sure "some relics" and look items (not the permanent trash) were promised
    3) how are we supposed to get decorative items?
    4) why do we still have the gifting feature?
    5) what happened to berimond invasion?
    6) why are relics so annoying to switch? it takes forever to remove them and replace them with a fire cast. can we get presets for that? (don't steal my idea and make it so we need to buy them)

The Devil
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 120INT2

Yea figured that out a bit later but quite confusing shop system like this. Would be better to just display you buy 3k silver instead of 1k packages of 3 coins each.

sarah1 @ 7
Sign In to comment.