Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 229
    I look forward to seeing the changes to the Master Blacksmith and hope its done right to alleviate all the comments above.
    That being said if it is fixed suitably can it be rolled out to other events that the rewards are in drastic need of updating (storm)
    I would like to see the option of converting other game currency to gold silver coins to allow the player greater choice of rewards, IE shapeshifter insignias,
    I used ss insignias as an example because I cant see anything  useful in the insignia shop and they are just wasted otherwise.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,342
    That being said if it is fixed suitably can it be rolled out to other events that the rewards are in drastic need of updating (storm)
    We are looking at updating Storm Island rewards already.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    insignia is an ecellent example Fordy would be a start if they let us use them to buy more of the cast pieces, you can buy as many as you want with rubies but allowed only one with insignia
    indywolf @ en 1
    Will the tokens remain forever or be refreshed after every cycle?
    They will remain, so no need to worry about them vanishing.

And will we be also looking forward to seeing a blue gift box as compensation  ? 

It wasn't and I've already twisted enough arms for this week!

Is there a time frame that we will need to convert our Apprentice tokens to Gold pieces? Will we loose them if we don't?
    Not really, for now it is an option. At some point in the future, after a month or two I am not sure to be honest, it will be done automatically.
    Certainly, I feel that GGS is driving me out of the game. I don't enjoy getting "coins" instead of fun/useful rewards.
    How do you feel about all the useless rewards you were also getting. Now you will be able to get exactly what you want and need exactly when you want or need it. Though I see Wasso has clarified this for you already!

Damaden (US1) said:
     I can only guess what sort of "desperate times" GGS is experiencing. 
    Yep and it seems like you are guessing wrong...

• lol its not their arms that needed twisted :)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

Certainly, I feel that GGS is driving me out of the game. I don't enjoy getting "coins" instead of fun/useful rewards.
    How do you feel about all the useless rewards you were also getting. Now you will be able to get exactly what you want and need exactly when you want or need it. Though I see Wasso has clarified this for you already!

I told you this like a month ago, GGE player base isn't very smart, and no matter how good the update is, they'll only see it as a negative, because that's what they do lol.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Death Spear (IN1)Death Spear (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 11.10.2019
    IS the shop coming with the event? i dont see it now

The Devil
  • LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Brainless and incompetent comes to mind

LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Crom Cruach  Apology not accepted was not directed at you personally, but rather GGE as a whole.  We as players have gotten the sorry for the inconvenience line so often in the past as we got the shaft by some bug/mistake it's not even funny.  As I have also repeatedly pointed out, that many of GGE's mistakes are costly typo's(23 instead of 7) that somebody in QA doing their job should have caught instantly.  GGE has an angry and frustrated player base, which I think you personally have grasped but not convinced the powers that be of yet.

While the gold/silver/broken plate shops have their pluses, there is also a great negative or two.  On the plus, get what you want, when you want it.  On the negative: Much easier to change prices/prizes(could be a plus, but not with an angry suspicious player base) and the greatest negative is that an endless supply of coins is boring as hell to receive.  Might want to consider a few more of the old regular prizes or add some of the worthless(battlewise) looks to the mix.
    The shop should now have been deployed after the downtime. I would hope that you could now provide some feedback on it. All constructive feedback will be presented to the designers.

GGE player base isn't very smart
    That is unfair.
    Again, please be nice to everyone. Name calling our players is not nice.
    Yes the shop has now been deployed.

The shop should now have been deployed after the downtime. I would hope that you could now provide some feedback on it. All constructive feedback will be presented to the designers.

GGE player base isn't very smart
    That is unfair.
    Again, please be nice to everyone. Name calling our players is not nice.
    Yes the shop has now been deployed.

The shop is NOT deployed... it poofed.

And I wasn't name calling our players.

LadyWolfe @ usa 1.

It is there, please log out and log back in again.
  • The shop is there. The big thing that stands out is that the cap for skips has not changed. We are still limited to 50 each of 1 hour and 30 minute skips, which is a massive reduction and very frustrating. How are we supposed to play nomads with 50 skips?
    I really can't see how this "fix" benefits the player base. The exchange rate and costs using the new silver/gold coin is no where near to the previous rewards value. And the skips are a joke.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.

Skips have been balanced across all events, consider that the War of the Realms never gave time skips before but now you can use the currency from it to get skips.
  • @Crom Cruach
    Also, what's the ghouls announcement all about?  That announcement has zero information in it as to what it's supposed to mean....
    That is the LTPE

You need to add a way of exchanging gold tokens for silver token not just silver to gold ones.
    It was supposed to be possible, I will ask.

Also the timer was set to a month instead of seven days. I just noticed and will ask about.
     See you can now swap gold for silver tokens which is great but at a rip off. In silver shop 5 silver tokens = 1 gold but in gold shop 1 gold only = 3 silver. Why is this?
    jamespaton @ en 1
  • sir o the wise (US1)sir o the wise (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    edited 11.10.2019
    Skips have been balanced across all events, consider that the War of the Realms never gave time skips before but now you can use the currency from it to get skips.
    Hah. That's the official line? We can now get a total of 50 of each skip across all events per week. That's far less than half of what even a moderately active player could earn in a week of events that almost always included at least 3 days of nomads or samurais. And, essentially, we can't use war of the realms currency to get skips, because by the time it arrives, we will have have all maxed out the skips we can buy for that week. So no one will be actually getting skips from war of the realms, even though it is technically possible. You do play the game, right? (no offense meant. I just don't know any serious player who would say this.) The cap needs to be tripled to be even remotely in line with previous rewards. 
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 11.10.2019

Doesn't make sense

I could get more timeskips from 1 nomad event than what a 1 week master blacksmith can give me.
    Problem here is that you guys nerfed the amount of skips that we used to get. Updates are supposed to improve things, not downgrade. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20

sorry have you ever played the game. Take for example samurai we used to get 80-1 hour skips and 205-30 minute skips every event (that is 4 or 5 days). This is a big difference from 50 of each 1 hour and 30 minute skips every 7 days.

• yusuf0147 (INT1)yusuf0147 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    game have a lot of bugs now pls fix it soon 
    yusuf0147 @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.