We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5070318#Comment_5070318

i literally cant play the game.

which is quite healthy for me tbh
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    This is SUPPOSED to be a new "Flying Animation" where the resource you won comes flying in as if over your shoulder and onto the board.  It WAS working on the Test Server. 
    Maybe it's a issue of HTML5's (maybe flash's too, i don't know) Animations being off by default.

• Help

My game loaded like this; I can't interact with the reward menus and.... you can see the background.

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 648NL1
    Flash and HTML5 messages

If the browser chokes or crashed, restart the browser to get in empire and force the flash plugin to crash and see (hopefully) the message, tick don't show and click the green medal to accept
    then reload the page to get back in the game.
    This only works in a fresh restart.
    Reported more than once before without receiving any real solution other than get a new device renew browser clear cookies and other irrelevant childish advice.....
    How to force flash plugin to crash

Go into your systems task manager and find the task plugin-container.exe
    kill the task, reply yes on the warning after you made sure to be killing the plugin-container.exe
  • Glory points not awarded.

I hit a Foreign Lord at 23:10 on 16/09/19 and I have the battle report, however......

The 13080 glory hasn't been added to my total and the battle doesn't show up in the alliance Chronicle to show 26160 glory for the alliance as it doubles because of my title.

Another battle that took place just before at 22:59 did appear in the Chronicle as normal and all points awarded.

Hope this can be resolved.
    WarriorMark @ en 1
  • Please please please remove the "offers" from the middle of the screen. It makes the game almost unplayable at times.
  • Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) Posts: 19GB1

I didn't get the Top 50 prize in the War Of The Realms although my alliance did get a Top 50 place.  I understood that the prizes should be - 1 Fusion Garden of Splendour & Level 9 base food build item and Top 100 Level 8 base food build item & 1 Guardians Of the Reaper - all not received.  We worked hard to get these yet not one us got them can you please look in to it. 

Heimdal @ en 1
  • what is going on here ?

SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    edited 19.09.2019
    what is going on here ?

Depends on what you are trying to do.  Transfer resources from one Kingdom to another?  Perhaps the wrong Castle was selected or the wrong resource.  Or are you unlocking the Everwinter Glacier?  You need the resources in your Main Castle to start.  Need a bit more detail to assist......….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

its a very old bug, the solution is to send(or donate) one less, for some odd reason you cannot send all but one less will go
  • moodee (SA1)moodee (SA1) Posts: 15SA1
    Since the peak time offer, so far there is no offer to ship sapphire except the Alliance offer, which is frustrating for players.
    moodee @ WWW 1
  • Glory points not awarded.

I hit a Foreign Lord at 23:10 on 16/09/19 and I have the battle report, however......

The 13080 glory hasn't been added to my total and the battle doesn't show up in the alliance Chronicle to show 26160 glory for the alliance as it doubles because of my title.

Another battle that took place just before at 22:59 did appear in the Chronicle as normal and all points awarded.

Hope this can be resolved.
    This has happened again today!

46k glory for the alliance this time and nothing in the Alliance Chronicle????
    WarriorMark @ en 1
  • I had some totally weird bug yesterday and later find out that I wasn't the only one, the thing is that I get attacked by other player and didnt saw attack at all, no horn and timing and even when attack landed I could just open raport in messages and see main stats on start his loses and mine and couldnt open raport further cause there were just questionmarks couldn't see all 6 waves, neither his or mine com and cast. But the wird thing my players could see that, at least few of them and thats saved me from disaster so I defended it properly cause they kept sending me scrnshots.

That happend to one more player in my aliance before me, same thing totally and same player attacked him.

We both played on FLASH.

• Hellhound (NL1)Hellhound (NL1) Posts: 1NL1
    edited 29.09.2019
    I got an attack while I didn't see the incoming attack horn. I have the setting that my screen turns red when there is an incoming attack, that also didn't happen.

I only knew that I was being attacked was because my clanmates said something about it in the chat. 
    It is impossible to defend because you can't see what commander, what tools and what soldiers the attackers is using.
    @CromCrauch
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    edited 06.10.2019
    This has happened again today!
    46k glory for the alliance this time and nothing in the Alliance Chronicle????
    First check your alliance glory points.... if maxed, further hits don't show chronicle until the next day's points decay has lowered the total

If alliance is maxed and you need your name in the chronicle for some reason, try timing your hits for sooner after the decay......

• Thanks for the explanation. 👍

WarriorMark @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 693NL1
    guess who's back back again?    the bug that players go off, but still be seen in online list :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Daily task donations to another castle lord not giving me credit for doing it. 3 times in a row donations went through but still showing that I need to do this task!!!!
    Billygunslinger @ usa 1
  • Tonight on 10/17/2019 8:15 PM CST, I was in the Master Blacksmith scrolling through the new "Apparatus of the Headsman Summoning" commander set to learn the bonuses of each piece when somehow the game suddenly glitched and registered that I purchased the set? My Gold Coin balance prior to the glitch was 10,350 and immediately after the glitch was 350 thus indicating a purchase of some sort. I checked my equipment inventory and sure enough the Headsman Summoning pieces were there.

Has anyone else experienced this glitching in the new Master Blacksmith?
Sign In to comment.