We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 647NL1
    As long as those two? new shops do not mean more coverup of our screen and not those items are removed we are now working on to achieve, question is as ever, why remove and not just move, we will have to see what GGS have whipped up for us this time. To be honest most new changes have been disappointing and only very very few have been more or less useful.
    Festival of the lotus king has for level 70+ nothing challenging left, getting apprentice token and apprentice token and even more apprentice token 3 pages of them and when you are done you start all over with the same cow poo.
    If this is going to be the same with gold and silver rewards yo better go play bob the builder having more exitement
  • Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) Posts: 57AU1
    What happened to the 7day look items??

Where have they gone??
    And why??
    We still do use commanders and castas already set up.
    This change means some are dissadvantaged in pvp, which was the original foundations of this game when it started and still the enjoyment left for many.

They are not available today from the equipment trader.

Not everyone can afford the crazy packages offered to get a decent commander for pvp using the blue relic equipment.
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 819Community Manager
    You don't need to spend the apprentice tokens, these will be convertible in the store to gold coins. From what I understand at a 1:1 ratio.

The event was set to reset every month and instead we will now reset it every fortnight, I think.
  • You don't need to spend the apprentice tokens, these will be convertible in the store to gold coins. From what I understand at a 1:1 ratio.

The event was set to reset every month and instead we will now reset it every fortnight, I think.
    you say from what you understand or you think players want facts yes or no would be good not may be's
     ask again for facts not may be's do your job as you  say it is your job
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 647NL1
    You don't need to spend the apprentice tokens, these will be convertible in the store to gold coins. From what I understand at a 1:1 ratio.

you say from what you understand or you think players want facts yes or no would be good not may be's
     ask again for facts not may be's do your job as you  say it is your job
    I feel you are not doing right to Crom Cruach as he is providing us with more information than just a notice like next week there will be a new shop
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1
    will finf out when it's there .  too longas stories make me not read it . so can't say id it's good or not as long it's not placed in middel of screen or mailbox
    flug @ nl 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 215GB1
    You have to laugh - there has been widespread dislike of the broken plates so GGS listened to that and is changing them into golden horseshoe thingies!  Come on GGS, you can't really be that daft, can you?  Perhaps you can.

At least with the old style LTPE system there was variety in the rewards won, as with the progression rewards in the events.  Now you are changing the events to look exactly like the LTPE reward system that we have said so vehemently that we dislike.  It's BORING; it's DULL; it DOESN'T INCENTIVISE US.

But then we complained oh so much about the number of pop-ups.  And what happened?  There are now more than ever.  We have complained in the past about the limited size of the Inbox.  So what happened?  We now get pages and pages of "special offers" (or not-so-special offers in many cases) that push our messages out of the inbox.  You could at least have provided a separate quota for system generated messages set aside from player messages.

So it seems that everything we complain about not liking is picked up by GGS who punish us for complaining by making it worse.  It may be time for us to apply some reverse psychology!  You know - like how you get a child to do something by telling them that under no circumstances must they do that thing....
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 819Community Manager
    The problem is that I know how the shop was done for the US1 test and all my knowledge is based on that. I haven't managed to sit down with a Game Designer this week to see what the changes have been. So I don't want to give answers that I am unsure about... Once I manage to sit with someone I'll be better informed to answer the questions.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    All i want to say is, @Crom Cruach please tell to the dev team to not remove the forge prizes from the events. By this i mean "Decoration Catalyst and Fusion Park's and the other fusion elements".
    Because they're hard to get, ye you get them from League Event or the apprentice shop.
    But those 2 events aren't enough. Because if you remove the prizes from normal events. Where will we get the dust from? To upgrade our forge.
    To me forge is a big and important element to use. I use it daily, and is good.
    Removing those tools from events is not ok.
    The only way to upgrade the level of forge is by dissesambling the decoration catalyst and to get dust.
    If you remove those from events, for normal players and ruby players will take longer to level up the forges.
    So please pass the feedback to dev team, and tell them to put at least Fusion Park's and some catalysts at some point in individual prizes, so we can reach them.
    Anyway, i have no other words to say about the changes that will come. I saw the changes in test server, the quantity of gold coins we get are low, and to have them (in nomads/sams), you gotta hit hard, for like 5k/6k gold coins. Like 600/700k nomad points. 

All i wonder where they will put the npc sets from nomads and samurai // same for the sets from fc/bc events in the feature?
    Ruby shop // or offers in inbox or just like other sets in the apprentice?

Another question. 
    What are we going to do with the old currency from LTPE event ?
    That we saved (?) (Apprenice Tokens)

-Emanuel
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Well I was in the official forum where I could read about it, but as said have to wait for the update before we can evaluate the crazy ideas of GGS.
    What I would like to know is Where did we get the list of monthly events we formerly had this information until May month but the moderator who updated the post has left the forum and this information is out of date since the June event.
    Our alliance used this information to organize for events.
    I would like a link to be created so that players could have access to the full list of monthly events so we know the days of each start and end of all events in advance.
    Currently we only see the sequence of 4 or 5 NPC events of the month event but without the start and end dates of each of them.
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 120INT2

@Crom Cruach thanx for the coin answer. No where will the relic buiild materials be? Silver or gold shop? And could you answer my other questions i posted earlier?

sarah1 @ 7
  • Zusätzlich zu dem vorherigen Beitrag, der den monatlichen Bericht erstellt hat, war der SORIAS, der das Forum nicht mehr verwaltet. Der Link dieses Beitrags folgt unten. Ich würde es sehr begrüßen, wenn dieser Link monatlich aktualisiert wird, wie es zuvor getan wurde.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    Zusätzlich zu dem vorherigen Beitrag, der den monatlichen Bericht erstellt hat, war der SORIAS, der das Forum nicht mehr verwaltet. Der Link dieses Beitrags folgt unten. Ich würde es sehr begrüßen, wenn dieser Link monatlich aktualisiert wird, wie es zuvor getan wurde.

Sie haben vor langer Zeit aufgehört, den monatlichen Zeitplan zu veröffentlichen. Alle haben sich darüber beschwert. GGS ist das egal. GGS kann keinen Zeitplan festlegen, den sie einhalten können. Ironisch für ein deutsches Unternehmen…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Pretty sure this will be a crap change so I don't know why you bother asking for feedback when you know we all hate what you're doing to the game.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Why even ask our opinions ??  Y'all never listen nor care
    LordElrond @ usa 1
  • It is all about the quan for you...    take a step back and pay attention to those that actually play the game..

I work my ass off to get things done and y'all change things up to make more money,, what happen to letting the little ppl play the game.. Not everyone has a wallet or bank roll to rely on..

Oooops,, forgot it is all about the quan,, fk the little guy...

LordElrond @ usa 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    edited 05.10.2019
    #Short question#
    The announcement says the event specific shops will remain for khan tablets etc but doesn't say whether this new shop ALSO replaces the Apprentice black smith/reward structure for LTPE OR that it remains unchanged : if we could have clarity on that it will impact on next 3 days of gameplay....

Longer question and specific point on LTPE reward structure.....
    Confused by your answer Crum, the announcement makes it clear (apparently!) its a change to event rewards while you seem to suggest in your answer above the the LTPE "broken plates" can be used/exchanged in it as well and make reference to "monthly change" which seems to blur the distinction about whether you talk only about "event" (e.g. nomads) or are including the overall "LTPE" (err...some rubbish about 'spring nights' or other dubious title).....

I actually like the "broken plates" except the one thing I really hate is the penalty (or as quaintly put: "chaotic" progression) you get on the second time round ("master level").... sounds from the announcement it IS fixed for events..... really hope it is fixed for LTPE aswell :) 
  • I spent some of my blacksmith tokens, but I still have 25000. I just want to say, these were re-introduced such a short time ago, that if they become useless... that will be my last day playing the game. If they get converted to an equally valuable currency, thats fine. If I can still spend them, thats fine. But if it takes 10 to make one gold coin? Nope. All done. 
  • The problem is that I know how the shop was done for the US1 test and all my knowledge is based on that. I haven't managed to sit down with a Game Designer this week to see what the changes have been. So I don't want to give answers that I am unsure about... Once I manage to sit with someone I'll be better informed to answer the questions.
    Ummm!! dont you think it would have been a a lot less hassel for you if you had a meeting before you asked for feedback to report to Goodgame Mafia :)
     Anyway whats the point in feedback if we dont have a clue what you want feedback about and also why should anyone bother nothing anyone says positive or negative is listened to anyway :(
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.