Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forge won't fire - Again

I posted this once before, and was told I did not have the proper resources in the proper castle.  Moving the resources into my Main that last time, did the trick.

Well, it is happening again.  And I have enough resources in EVERY location in Green.

The only added information is that I had already upgraded this Deco before and it now shows as un-upgraded.  So, this could be 1 or 2 issues:

1 - It is showing as a 205 PO Deco, and really isn't.  Therefore the issue is I am trying to upgrade a Deco that isn't REALLY there.  But, it is showing as such.  Therefore it is not upgradable due to this glitch.

2 - It is simply not seeing my resources properly.  I have the Iron Ore, the Fusion Energy, and the Fusion Coin.

And yes, it is in a OP in Green.  I also have the iron ore in the Outers as well...…..
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Hey,

Strange issue, I have forwarded this to the bug team.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,042
    edited 30.09.2019
    Temprance said:
    Hey,

Strange issue, I have forwarded this to the bug team.

Temprance
    Not on my Wasso server.  If they want to know what one, PM me.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

@Temprance Any word on this?

Not getting any better...…..

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Resources have to be in the main castle. Not the castle it's located in.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,036
    had it a few times when I wantred to upgrade a deco in ice, sands or fire and didn't have the ressources there but at main it wouldn't work once I had the ressources there it worked 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 05.10.2019
    Resources have to be in the main castle. Not the castle it's located in.
    had it a few times when I wantred to upgrade a deco in ice, sands or fire and didn't have the ressources there but at main it wouldn't work once I had the ressources there it worked 

Thanks guys, but I covered that in my original post.  What you described happened to me once.  But, I learned that lesson.  As I posted above:

I posted this once before, and was told I did not have the proper resources in the proper castle.  Moving the resources into my Main that last time, did the trick.

Well, it is happening again.  And I have enough resources in EVERY location in Green.

And yes, it is in a OP in Green.  I also have the iron ore in the Outers as well...…..

I honestly believe that it is due to the Deco having been upgraded once, and it now not showing the upgrade anymore.  Therefore, I am showing the attempt to upgrade a level 21 Might of the Bear with 205 PO, but in reality it is a higher level with around 300 PO.   Since it really isn't a level 21 / 205 PO, I believe THAT is the resource I am missing.  

I documented in THIS THREAD: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5031390#Comment_5031390  
    the upgrade of my Gold Knight for testing purposes.  I have the same glitch happening on it as well.  It has lost the upgrade, and is again showing as a level 6 with 130 PO.  But, as can be seen in the thread, it was upgraded to a level 27 / PO 235, and then upgraded a 2nd time to level ?? / PO 290.  Trying to upgrade it now, gives the same error.  And yes, I have the charcoal in my Main.  

Again, I believe that the Decos that were previosuly upgraded and now showing as having LOST the upgrade, really do still have it.  But, you are not able to upgrade it further, as the glitch misidentifies the Deco.

Crazy, true.  But that is GGE for you............
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 16.10.2019
    @Crom Cruach @Temprance

This may not be on the highest priority, but it is still a pain in the backside.  Cannot upgrade the items I documented above.  As I stated, I believe they are showing as a different PO level than they are and that is preventing me from upgrading them again.

Just to prove I DO know how to use the Forge, I upgraded the Guardians of the Reaper.

Any feedback would be welcome...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

@Crom Cruach 

Ok, an oldie but a no goodie.  I figured I would check if this was still an issue.  But, I thought, let's try moving the deco somewhere else to see if it makes a difference.  Before placing the Gold Knight into Storage, I checked my PO.  I  then placed the Gold Knight into storage.  The PO dropped by 130.   That is what the original base PO is for a Gold Knight.  Even though I had upgraded this deco twice.

Ok - so, let's go ahead and put it somewhere.  Hmmm...…  the gold Knight is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.  Not in the Buildings Storehouse where it should be.  Not in the OP I removed it from.  Not even in the "Lost and Found".  I suppose this explains why I could not upgrade it.  In some way, the game had lost it.  In all reality, it isn't THAT big of a loss.  It was only a Gold Knight after all, even though I had upgraded it twice, it wasn't very valuable.

But, what about OTHER decos of higher value that could do the same "disappearing act"????

Another in a long series of glitches that no one seems interested in resolving...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.