We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

R.I.P FORUM

The forum use to be buzzing talking about everything and anything , but no more a few odd question, but nothing Constructive.

Reminds me of everything of the last breath before death.

Forum is not informative anymore even Mods letting us know whats around the corner . maybe that is why you hardly see comments by Mods anymore , the new update today and nothing .

RIP 
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,084INT1
    I only ask this because of the following

1 Are they listening to us , or do they even care about our views 

2 They make promises , but wait long enough not to pay compensation 

3 We use to plan our game with LTPE gone , and i do not need to be told what is coming anymore as i just wait till 9 am then i know

4 Same old same old updates look items you cant embed gems to , castle look items that bare no resemblance to medieval times 

5 I see so many complaints here, but to fall on deaf ears.

So i ask you what is forum good for , But to vent but no changes , GGE uses time for themselves and like most complaint we make , we forget and move on , just my interpretation of FORUM 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 811Community Manager
    I am not deaf, I listen and I get your feedback to people here that listen. We can't always make the changes we would like to or that is requested but we are doing our utmost on your behalf.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,818INT3
    I am not deaf, I listen and I get your feedback to people here that listen. We can't always make the changes we would like to or that is requested but we are doing our utmost on your behalf.
    Not a question of Deafness.  More akin to narcissism or sociopathy.

Unless you have the "read to me" feature turned on...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I am not blaming you or any other Mod , But through the numerous complaints here , and i know you passed them on what has changed in anything you have put to GGE which has made a massive impact on us players. 

there has been a catalogue of ideas and suggestion and just even basic stuff just for gge to fix there own product , now it seems there too lazy to give us a basic need to know what is happening from month to month .

But give that nonsense statements every time a new events, half the map do not know ye old English language and i count from the UK as well .

But you must listen carefully i do not blame Moderators i blame GGE 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I have to agree with BigM here. GGE have shown that they just don't care about our feedbacks.
    They just want us to pay up and shut up....

In any other business then the gaming business they whould have been out of business a long time ago.

In short GGE's way of treating their Customers sucks..
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) Posts: 131INT1
    I have to agree with BigM here. GGE have shown that they just don't care about our feedbacks.
    They just want us to pay up and shut up....

In any other business then the gaming business they whould have been out of business a long time ago.

In short GGE's way of treating their Customers sucks..
    I dont know how many years you have been playing, but they never listen us, players. Im pretty sure one major decision was big nail in coffin. Removing 70% loot profit. It never was problem to us, who loot towers every day. I was against it first, but later on, it was bless. But those who have time play less, was disaster. Just one example....

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,668
    the reality is the 70% loot profit thing should never have been in the game as soon as it was widely discovered and widely exploited mainly by hitting shell accounts it shoudl have been shut down, but of course GGE being GGE let it go on for years, which is a unbelievable situation to get yourself into. I could have understood it if it was a massive honey trap, and GGE ended up banning players for accessing multiple accounts.  But i guess it quickly reaised it would lose 90% of its players if it did that!

However as was stated many many many times, IF GGE decided to shut this loophole down, then it was clear it needed to do something else to replace it just something else that didnt involve using using shell accounts, and rewarding multis.

GGE did what GGE always do they only half listened and shut down the loophole shafting lots of players when they did.  To compound this problem, shortly afterwards they shut down the next best way of gaining kingdom res, in the form of the royal capital.

Again, kicking its players in the nuts, there needs to be a balance and certainly the loot loophole was not the answer.  But its been shut down a long time now and GGE have still failed to properly address the issue.

For most very active players it doesnt really matter they have built whatever they needed to build a long time ago, they have filled their metro's capitals and alliance storage full. But hopefully GGE will continue to give us things to build and develop, that dont involve us having to go to outer relms to get tokens.

Philt123 @ en 1
  •  But hopefully GGE will continue to give us things to build and develop, that dont involve us having to go to outer relms to get tokens.

Outers is hands-down the most tedious and unrewarding event GGS has ever come up with.

I wasn't paying very close attention, but since the ending of the last outers, I noticed my token counts increased by a decent bit. Is outers truly so unpopular that entering on the first day and not sending a single attack or upgrading a single building really gets a high enough base score to get a token payout? Absolutely astounding
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • You can get a decent reward by literally not doing anything with the might point scoring system, yes.
    But if it was heritage I think that wouldn't really be the case.
    All in all, I genuinely despise outers - just incredibly boring and tedious. With heritage you can do alright by just entering and sending out attacks, but something about developing the castle or spamming decorations doesn't seem that interesting... lol
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) Posts: 131INT1

For most very active players it doesnt really matter they have built whatever they needed to build a long time ago, they have filled their metro's capitals and alliance storage full. But hopefully GGE will continue to give us things to build and develop, that dont involve us having to go to outer relms to get tokens.

I have said this before and say again. 70% loot remove didn't affect my game play after all nothing. Actually it helped, because they discounted need of those special resources upgrade buildings. Much more hurt was removing 24 & 5 hours skips. Now have much res but not skips, if you dont buy them. Our alliance (my main game) has always been rule, if you don't do towering, then you not with us. This was rule even when we had loot bonus 70% and we exploited that every day. Even few max towers give you plenty res. And those are easy to get, only green is difficult. And even now, many years playing, I haven't maxed everything, yeah, im lazy, sure. :) And I have had many breaks 1 month, 2 month, 6 months etc.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,818INT3
    edited 28.07.2019
    John Titor (INT1) said:
    . Much more hurt was removing 24 & 5 hours skips. 
    THAT is what I miss.  Those 5 / 24 hour skips were SOOOOOO Helpful!  So, of course they were changed to buy only.  Well, at least you can get a few 5 hour ones from Kingdom League...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 82GB1
    Players have been asking this question about the forum for quite a while now, and all saying the same thing, no its not a lot of good. Player to player can be ok but player to gge, total waste. Some discussions don't even have any acknowledgements in them that say they have been read. Personally I think GGE only pay attention to what interests GGE. We all know nothing is done about the so called rules on password sharing, multi accounts, you only have to see the open admission about the stolen account/s. The excuses of issues found in events yet ignored and still run. Pop-up fiasco, and on and on. We all know sometimes it serves to air your views, get it out your system, but when you see no answers or only negatives you start to wonder if its worth it, and I don't think so. To many bugs, essential event changes, losses, and rubbish answers, only show that no one is listening, and I don't think it will change.
     Some discussions don't even have any acknowledgements in them that say they have been read. 
    Should I add smiley to what I read?
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 635NL1
    edited 30.07.2019
    :naughty:would be something too.
    The main thing is player are giving loads of feedback, suggestions, reporting bugs and we get no feedback from GG€ about bugs being worked on, progress.
    new developments to expect and asking for input in these developments, we now just get things not liked by most and worst of all, not even working properly.
    So its nice to know someone reads what we write, but what does it help if it looks like nothing is done with it.
    There is the question, what use has a forum in communication with GG€ and if I am honest, I must sat it has no use at all.
    And if we then go to Support and post a ticket, there is none or useless response and above all, no follow up
    A mail , "are you happy with our service?" and a players survey, you can fill it in or delete it, it is treated as junk mail.
    All that makes it very difficult to stay playing a game which more and more goes in a way none of us like.

• Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 82GB1
     Some discussions don't even have any acknowledgements in them that say they have been read. 
    Should I add smiley to what I read?
    Why not, would be something. Even better, you could add a smiley with the feedback you give, or even what the solution is going to be. It all helps you know.
    Trying to work out if your suggestion is meant as sarcasm, or genuine..lets go with genuine, just as mine is.

• @Philt123 (GB1) congrats on winning the last outers - and to answer the other questions yes outers is a case of joining and sitting back and let those of us who are moderately active loot your relics for points ! :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1
    The MISC has won the game. There's nothing else left expect for GGE to do a reset and claim it was a technical error. 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • games dead

forums dead
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
    I'm not dead yet!
    I'm not dead yet!
    so if it is not dead yet, so it is on life support then

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
This discussion has been closed.