Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• J88Gold (AU1)J88Gold (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    Ok thanks

\

• How come the glacier world is so small and yet players cant capture any villages. 
    Is there ever going to be a update where we can actually get villages and have fun? 
    We are basically unable to do anything productive in this game compared to high level spending people. Unless this game (company) is just hungry for money and not caring for players then they are for sure losing people's interest.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    @BlazingEnbers (INT3)  You are level 37.  How long could you have POSSIBLY been trying to get an RV???  Search for them.  Sometimes you actually find them unoccupied.  Sometimes you find them attached to burning accounts in small Alliances.  Sometimes you just have to look again later.  And sometimes...…… shhhhhh!...…. this is TOP SECRET...…. you can just STEAL ONE.

But, don't tell anyone.........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    Guyz is there a specific time for 75% or 85% offer on equipments from equipment trader?

thanks
  • Not sure about the times but I haven't seen an 85% off on equipment in a while, so I'm pretty sure that's not a thing anymore.

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272

thanks","bodyRaw":"Guyz is there a specific time for 75% or 85% offer on equipments from equipment trader?

thanks","format":"Wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2019-09-04T13:15:26+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":583404,"name":"ali hassan (INT1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025127\/uploads\/userpics\/284\/nL9RO751N4QKG.jpg","dateLastActive":"2019-09-04T14:13:45+00:00"},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/comment\/5072095#Comment_5072095","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5072095#Comment_5072095

Not sure about the times but I haven't seen an 85% off on equipment in a while, so I'm pretty sure that's not a thing anymore.

Damn :(

Thanks anyways !
  • umm all nomad camp appeard near me are lvl 31 how i can beat them at lvl 16 ...
    guess i better go back to unfair big farm game think all GGS game are same
  • MURUGANFighter (INT1)MURUGANFighter (INT1) INT1 Posts: 31
    edited 12.09.2019
    Dear GGE,

Can you remove this from the middle please?

http://prntscr.com/p5cw1c

It's a bit too annoying in the middle of the screen.

I suggest that you make something like the 'Quests' book for it.
  • That would be too much out of the way. I think they should make just one icon at the bottom called "Marketplace" where you find all the current deals and discount. Every time it updates there will be an exclamation mark on it. Or they can actually glue all the offers on the right side of the screen instead, that is an easier thing to work on.

• how i can get mats to make greenhouse please?

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    how i can get mats to make greenhouse please?

Outer Realm Event, Kingdom League, sometimes they come as Nobility Contest Rewards...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• thank you got 9 token guess i have to wait long time till i can count on thos 196 food
  • They come in tiny amounts in nobility contest and kingdoms league, but her realms gives a lot so make sure to jump in whenever it comes. I forget what level you need to be to take part in the event. There's a chance you don't see the outer realms icon because you haven't achieved the required level yet.

• hhh3 (EG1)hhh3 (EG1) EG1 Posts: 2
    I want to protect my castle hhh3
  • What would u say is the fastest way to lvl up? Building (for quests) or attacking NPCs and other players?

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Leveling up fast is about the wrongest thing you can do.  If you don't have a good foundation you're toast at the higher levels.
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    What would u say is the fastest way to lvl up? Building (for quests) or attacking NPCs and other players?

Both are needed.  Without building you can not support the armies needed to attack either or the events which are just as important as RBC's
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • can i have some tips for attacking nomads?
    i losing around 100 soldier in each attack and its takes 2 or more hours for healing and recruiting some in 3 castle  so i can attack again 

• ok i found help need to use ranger soldier with good protection against ranger and wall now i lose only around 20 soldier 
  • Kimmo73 (INT2)Kimmo73 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 5
    http://prntscr.com/pjdj5d       what is this ???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file