Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Does GGE ban players for abusing in alliance chat?

I actually wanted to know does GGS ban players for misconduct (abuses/threats etc) in alliance chat?
The thing is we got a mole/spy shit in our alliance and our alliance is really free with close friends who use language which is not considered appropriate by gge.
The spy might be using the SS of alliance chat to get us suspended/banned
I got a 6 hr suspension today for abusing today and i suspect it being the reason
Would be great if someone could clarify

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 20.09.2019
    i don't see any reason for why they shouldn't ban someone for abusing the alliance chat

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• just kick him from the alliance and block his allance join requests
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    edited 21.09.2019
    I actually wanted to know does GGS ban players for misconduct (abuses/threats etc) in alliance chat?
    The thing is we got a mole/spy shit in our alliance and our alliance is really free with close friends who use language which is not considered appropriate by gge.
    The spy might be using the SS of alliance chat to get us suspended/banned
    I got a 6 hr suspension today for abusing today and i suspect it being the reason
    Would be great if someone could clarify
    GGS indeed MAY follow ban request for abuse/threat/improper language when sufficient proof (screenshots) are provided, there is no warning or explanation whether it was in chat or mail and no duration.
    Makes it all very easy to correct unknown wrong doing ....
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 21.09.2019
    Yes a player can be suspended or even banned for comments made in alliance chat.  
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Chancellor (US1)Chancellor (US1) US1 Posts: 73
    edited 21.09.2019
    Anything you say on the game can get you suspended or banned including on alliance chat if GGE. See here.
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    but you can use bots to get 3 mill glory in one week and this wont get you banned 
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Hey Willy, I think you left off at least a zero, and probably 2.

Probably would need 5 missing zeros before GGE even started getting suspicious if you were a repeat ruby buyer.
  • moodee (SA1)moodee (SA1) SA1 Posts: 15
    Since the peak time offer200, so far there is no offer to ship sapphire except the Alliance offer, which is frustrating for players.
    moodee @ WWW 1
  • Ranjan Barua (IN1)Ranjan Barua (IN1) IN1 Posts: 22
    edited 23.09.2019
    just kick him from the alliance and block his allance join requests
    If we knew who it was would have kicked that shit out a long time ago
  • Players can be banned for any conduct that violates the terms of service, including alliance chat.

The process for reporting a player for inappropriate alliance chat is the same as any other player report.

You must collect the evidence and submit a ticket to support under the "Report a Player" subject line.

Alternatively, alliance leadership may self-discipline and demote/kick offensive players as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file