Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Option to decide whether to receive event rewards or not.

I am in this very active alliance, and they do a lot of events. Because of that, I end up receiving Alliance Rewards for their participation, and I end up getting large sums of unnecessary troops filling up my castle. Because of that my food storage is exhausted faster, and I end up losing troops from lack of food. This also floods my Hospitals as well, and the price with Rubies isn't very convenient. I'm not on 24/7, so I don't have time to always have to discharge them when they get put into my castle. I'd rather not discharge injured troops and leave them to die, either.
LinkGanonslayer @ usa 1

Comments

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    You already have two options
    1) leave the alliance to avoid the alliance awards
    2) Dismiss excessive troops before you run out of food.
    not even talking about increasing your food production and storage
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    An attempt to reduce this is being looked at on the test server.  While not apparently affecting alliance rewards it will if not changed and implemented do away with the sudden appearance of troops due to individual rewards.  You will earn coins that can be spent at a store like the blacksmith.  Remember this is being investigated and may never be implemented.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • LinkGanonslayer (US1)LinkGanonslayer (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 19.09.2019
    You already have two options
    1) leave the alliance to avoid the alliance awards
    2) Dismiss excessive troops before you run out of food.
    not even talking about increasing your food production and storage
    The reason why I'm in the Alliance is to be protected from attacks by aggressive players and because it's a peaceful once, meaning it does not attack others for no reason. Again, I'm not on 24/7 and can be busy with other things, so I may not always have time to get on before I run out of food.
    LinkGanonslayer @ usa 1
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    When you are not on you don't need troops, dismiss the surplus, makes you food last longer

• They would only flood your hospital if there's empty space, so removing them won't hurt anyone.

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Totally agree with the above suggestions.

Honorably discharge the excess/surplus troops, and send them back to hearth and home, reuniting them with their family.   o:)
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Again, I have other things to do in my Life, so I'm not on 24/7. I don't have time to always go on and dismiss the unnecessary troops.
    LinkGanonslayer @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Again, I have other things to do in my Life, so I'm not on 24/7. I don't have time to always go on and dismiss the unnecessary troops.
    There is currently no way to stop Alliance Rewards from being accepted.  This request has been made numerous times and no action has been taken.    UNLESS what we are now seeing in the Test Server gets expanded to Alliance Rewards.  There has been NO indication of this.  But, the way GGS has been taking GGE lately, it very well MAY be on the horizon.

The TEST ONLY system works similar to the LTPE.  You get currency instead of "stuff".  Then you can buy what you want.  The only downside, so far, has been the limits placed on what you can buy and the frequency of the reset.  However, that IS understandable.  They likely DON'T want to allow a player to get 100,000 Silver Coins over several events and then turn those into a few thousand Vet Horrors.   That would impact Sales too much.  

On the other hand, IS this a veiled attempt to REDUCE the amount of free items being awarded?  It very well may.  The Shop already limits the Time Skips to 50 each per SHOP run.  Not Event run, but SHOP run.  They are not aligned and no direct answer to how often The Shop will reset.  Any one know how many Time Skips you can get from a Samurai event?  This is individual only for now to compare. 

If they can come up with a way to reduce the "freebies" and move more to "purchases" it wouldn't be any kind of surprise...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file