Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Can't Log In

I was recently trying to log into the test server, and when I accessed the dropbox and clicked on "test server 1" my game automatically attempted to connect to the test server; however, my game was stuck on the loading screen saying "sharpening the swords" until I was greeted with a message saying "your connection to the server was interrupted, attempt to reconnect" and after this my game is permanently stuck at "kidnapping princesses" If at any given point I try to refresh my browser, the game still thinks im trying to connect to the test server, and the whole process is repeated, without giving me an option to switch my server back to INT2. Please help if you know any useful information regarding this issue.
Thank you,
VonBlack 

Comments

• I was recently trying to log into the test server, and when I accessed the dropbox and clicked on "test server 1" my game automatically attempted to connect to the test server; however, my game was stuck on the loading screen saying "sharpening the swords" until I was greeted with a message saying "your connection to the server was interrupted, attempt to reconnect" and after this my game is permanently stuck at "kidnapping princesses" If at any given point I try to refresh my browser, the game still thinks im trying to connect to the test server, and the whole process is repeated, without giving me an option to switch my server back to INT2. Please help if you know any useful information regarding this issue.
    Thank you,
    VonBlack 
    Go to your computer history and wipe the cache, etc. You can google how to. If you're a kid, ask your parents permission first and explain why. Or else you might be grounded and might not be able to log in anyways. 
  • I can't login also. Will not work on either Chrome or Firefox.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file