Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Apprentice Blacksmith?

Anybody noticed that there is no Apprentice Blacksmith on your castle grounds?

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Might be adding some more items in there, or updating it's layout - happened last time and it came back with some more rewards. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    The new resources will be for sale in the Apprentice Blacksmith.

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    The new build item materials are to be available from the apprentice Blacksmith,  so yes they are probably revamping him to accommodate the new rewards.

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • If this will be the only way to get my hands on those materials then just wow...

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

If this will be the only way to get my hands on those materials then just wow...

As long as it truly is the ONLY way, it is ok.  The Ruby-Buyers would have to at least buy the boosters for the events to get the tokens to get the resources to get the Relic Materials to craft the Relic Build Items.  THAT is almost as long of a path as the Resource Player.

But, I bet they will be made for sale as well...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• RobotWizz (US1)RobotWizz (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    Nah it will be available for rubies @ the armourer as well lol
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 01.09.2019

Yeah but since I don't buy rubies, that will be my only source. And I can speak for many other players. I was expecting the rewards in the wor to change a little, hopefully they'll do that in the coming days. Those materials are used in the thousands to get one decent build item and so I think that having a small budget a month of apprentice shards wont suffice the demand.

It has been stated that they will avialble as rewards for some events also and that you will be able to trade the old (existing ) build materials for the new ones (but may have to add coin also)

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • It has been stated that they will avialble as rewards for some events also and that you will be able to trade the old (existing ) build materials for the new ones (but may have to add coin also)

Finally can dump those unnecessary farming tools!
    It has been stated that they will avialble as rewards for some events also and that you will be able to trade the old (existing ) build materials for the new ones (but may have to add coin also)

Some proof would be nice, as crom has said they will be for sale in the blacksmith for seasonal tokens and for rubies.

• Hi
    edited 02.09.2019

Some proof would be nice, as crom has said they will be for sale in the blacksmith for seasonal tokens and for rubies.
    Both are contained in the discussion of this update.  But as far as being available from tom the Blacksmith and armorer,  that was short enough I copied and pasted it here for you Note the author. ;

Please provide us with information on how to get these materials.
    And please fix the bug with the storage being displayed incorrectly.
    The Armourer and the Blacksmiths Apprentice will be providing these soon.

The second is somewhat less reliable in that Phillip is not an employee of GGE but he has been correct in his posts..  

These new relic items will further enhance the features of existing buildings in exactly the same way as the primary crafting items do.  

In Phase 1 of the update you will be able to craft items that will increase food production of your Greenhouses / Graneries or farmhouses.  Up to a maximum of 10 buildings can be increased in any castle.  Also you will be able to craft items that fit to your bakery and will further increase your food storage.  As time goes on there will be more items added that will allow you to enhance more of your existing buildings.

The new relic equipment will be crafted using the same interface however will require different crafting materials.  Crafting materials will initially be available as rewards from events, the next event being samurai invasion, the new materials will be available as rewards for reaching certail levels of points in the event, but will also be available in the event shop using event currency.  The new crafting items will also be avaliable to purchase in apprentice blacksmith, using the LTE currency.

New craft material will also be for sale for rubies in the armorer.

But dont worry we havent forgotton those of you that may have a mountain of unused craft material you will be able to exchange it (at a price) for the new relic craft items.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
    Well then, get ready for the Ruby vs Non-Ruby Gap to WIDEN as predicted......….....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Only a reason to quit playing sooner...

The GOOD news is that Farming Tools are on sale...………….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

15% is a joke

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362

I for sure didn't make such a statement.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    @Crom Cruach do you have a date to give us on when we will get the apprentice blacksmith back and if it will contain the new building materials?

• Crom Cruach:

I kicked this topic back on top, because there is still no rotation in the prices availible at the apprentice blacksmith..

So, mod's andcommunity managers?

When does that rotation of the prices starts?  After all this time i'm still sitting on a bunch equiptment of incomplete commanders. 
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    Prices, well it should be the pieces that rotate not the prices. 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file