We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 27/09/2017 update - Old

11820»

Comments

• how about actually paying off the free gift that came with the new update. As soon as I clicked the button to collect, it popped some error and then said 'gift already collected' We had several people in our alliance claiming the same problem.

I know 12 yr olds that can write code better... and it will actually work!!

chtiya
  • Bill C. (US1)Bill C. (US1) Posts: 18US1
    I have not been able to remove weapons from any of my commanders started today
    Bill C. @ usa 1
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    edited 29.08.2019
    (Removed, wrong thread. sorry about that.)

• On the castle overview/ resources overview the storage capacity went back to the default setting of 81,000. The amount that I can store doesn't seem to be affected, just the capacity amount shows the wrong amount from my upgrades, etc. Please correct, Thank you.

Paintman
    paintman @ usa 1
  • honour ranking reward if i want to collect it says come again in 7 days . it still stays empty

• After the new Halloween update i can't seem to spy a target every time i try to spy a target a screen with cogs appear and it freezes needs to refresh the page. Another is that number of time skips we can buy from the silver shop has been increased, i had bought all time skips before the update now after update it shows that i can buy time skips but whenever i try to buy it shows an error that maximum number of purchase has been made already.
  • It's impossible to finish the nobility contest which is for spinning the wheel, when there hasn't been a wheel to spin for over 5 hours, with an hour to go

Sam0001
  • Hello lovely community type people!

Another day, another update  B)

If you reckon you've found yourself an issue please do post up some details in this thread and we'll be more than happy to investigate the matter for you and escalate it if needs be.

Happy hunting!

- Manta
    Hi Manta please assist me with an issue regarding the new wheel of unimaginable afflunce (50 000rubies for 1 ticket), it is stuck at my castle for the next few days , i recently got to level 70 legendary 1 , since then i havent seen the original wheel of affluence(fortune) i have tickets accumalating and wish to use them ... is this a glitch or error or will the previous wheel of fortune return (900rubies for 50 tickets) ??? 

regards

TrentTheTitan
  • Thanks for your feedback @ikke261068 (NL1)

This thread is for identifying and hopefully getting bugs resolved. If you would like to discuss the content of the new update we have a section for this here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/341026/discussion-thread-october-2017-update

Thanks for your understanding on this! :)

- Manta
    The game keeps showing me a speacial offer, if i buy 2500 rubies they would give me many rewards like decorative items, troops, extra rubies... ect. I tried it first and they gave me the special offer, there's another two offers where i should buy 9000 rubies and one where i should buy 15000 rubies and of course i would receive even more rewards with extra rubies BUT I RECEIVED NOTHING. I literally brought the rubies only for the special offer but i received nothing. I already contacted the support and told them about the 9000rubies offer and they didnt answer, and now i told myself that it should be okay and i would receive the items because it's impossible to happen a second time BUT I STILL GOT NOTHING.

• tried to claim kingdom's league rewards, only to have it say everything is claimed when i am missing about half of the listed  regular (not ones i needed the pass for) rewards. looking in to it, I found that I only ever obtained 2 pieces of relic equipment from the KL promotion rewards, when I should have 4 (being at hunter level). despite this, the game says I have claimed all these rewards.
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 111NL1
    edited 28.01.2020
    I always wonder how on earth people manage to land questions on threads like these -you must've scrolled down sooo far to put the question here.
    Anyways, after I looked into it it seems to me that you are supposed to only earn 2 relic equipment pieces after promotion? So you actually didn't get anything wrong, however, if I am wrong (please double check) correct me.
Sign In to comment.