Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Underworld Event

When Underworld event is gonna come ?

I have noticed that during december we wont get blade coast or underworld event ...

http://prntscr.com/hd3o5g

What is going on?

Comments

• Who wants Underworld...
    WAR PLAYER
  • botvinnik (INT1)botvinnik (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    Well , thats not an answer... :D

From underworld event you can buy special units and you can complete achievements ...
  • all big players need that for achievements points. 

so gge please put it for holidays when we are not working
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    My guess would be never. It's been a long time since GGS cared about events like Underworld.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• this year i played 3 times only i did normal mode 10lvl but master lvl only 5lvl . i am not so active player but even if a player is active need minimum 3-4 times and this is 2-3 years only for 1 simbol . i saved 250k ruby already and cant unlock it since 1 year lol
  • got have screen from 28.09.2017 underworld, know they put every 2m so december need to be but no idea underworld or some other event
    Guys seriously now , where the hell is underworld event???

If they dont want to bring it back , they should compensate our tokens , remove underworld achievements and put new achievements there , so we can unlock symbols... Any mod who could answer?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    Underworlds seems to be on hiatus at the moment. It should eventually come back but I have no idea exactly when. Currently we are looking into the Invasion events in quiet some depth so see if they can be improved. Maybe after that the same can be done for the older Crusade events. However as this is well outside of my knowledge and influence I can only request that this be considered.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    Thx Crom for your answer :)

But its some years now that underworld event is not appearing or at least is coming once a year or something like that...

What do you mean by saying improvements? Are they gonna change the events?

Also what happened with beri invasion? Some months now without running...
  • That doesn't make sense. If they are working on invasion events then they might as well just run crusade events in the meantime. They may need a lot of work to modernize the rewards and make the event seem mkre enjoyable but it wont hurt to allow players to enjoy an event that hasnt been around in a while. The same thing can be said for sammies, theh may be working on it but that doesnt mean we cant at least play the older version while they keep changing things.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Just run the events!!!  yes they are woefully out of date, and i totalyl agree they need a revamp,  but they are events no one has to play, and can offer somethign diff to the same old re runs of nomads and then fi on loop that we have currently.

You lose nothign my running them, and give players the chance of doign somethign a little different every now and again if they want to.

Coupled with the fact there is an achievment award linked to this event, that has become impossible to finish, as the event is never run, it makes zero sense to park it.

The game is crying out for a bit of diversity, its nomad / fi, nomad, fi nomad fi, nomad, fi  ohh sams, nomad fi nomad fi, ooh berri, repeat over and over.  Oh and seeing as crows is basically a reskinned fi i have classed them as the same event.

Yes a revamp of these events would be great, but until you have done the revamp why not run them anyway until you have done the updates!!!

As parking / shelving events like this, Royal cap, Berri invasion.  All it does is mean you end up flogging to death the existing events, which particularly in the case of fi / crows are already years past the need for a serious overhaul.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 195
    edited 27.08.2019
    Totally agree with  everyone here, bring back those events like thorn king, underworld, blade coast, at least we can do something different to break this rutine every day the same.

Till u rework that or something like that we can have fun playing it no matter how old it is.

Btw. it's important cause achievements points after all ! :)
    Post edited by Aegon Targaryen (INT2) on
    True , its not harmful to just let those events run :P

Also you could make the events running time as it was before like 20 days and not just 7 days...

Sooo , just run the bloody events !!!!
  • +1 the event must goin on
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    +1 on the events, and the 20 day run time.  Can then do as a fun side line, not as a quick "git er dun" thing.  yes I know you can 'finish' in a couple of hours if that's what you want, but nobody who could learn or use the rewards(a rarity I admit) from these events can finish them in a week either.  Think of these events as a help to weaker players, a diversion for the rest of us and not a path forward for your typical active lvl70.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    I don't know if they would even work within the confines of how events are set up on the current configuration of the servers. I can't promise anything here but I'll pass on the suggestions.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Just run them independent of KL.  They used to live quite happily with the ltpe when the ltpes first started.  Also seem to run OK on the test server.  I never do much with them on the test server because of the time compression there....
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
     Also seem to run OK on the test server.  I never do much with them on the test server because of the time compression there....
    Same here.  I was going to post a screenshot of the one that ran this time around, but it had closed before I had the chance...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file