We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bug in Storm Title - FEEBLE - causes slowness of carts also

Storm title Feeble - should only affect Army Speed - slowing it by -30%

And because I happen to be lucky recipient of this title at the moment - I have noticed that my Food carts are slowed down drastically also.

Example - I send out slow carts before sleeping to targets I know got full food so all my food returns to me after some time. 
Same target - that normally would take 1.5 hrs for example if I send without coins is now taking close to 2 hrs for example. 

Dear BUG GAME STUDIOS
 - please have the BUG fixed immediately - if this is unintended - or please update the language of the title description in storm.
https://prnt.sc/owyior

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,773AU1
    I reckon it's a wrong description that has been wrong for ages, managed to find someone reporting the bug back in 2014 and the storm titles were introduced in april 2014

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Amazing if this is not addressed - bug not fixed or language not updated from 2014 then :O

Dear Bug Game Studios - hint hint - FIRE your team that is supposed to take care of this - get someone who wants to work for Game improvement I guess :X 
Sign In to comment.