Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Roadmap for Q2

Comments

• OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    and as for the accountants who think we are fecking morons thinking we are going to spend money on the foreign invasions when the targets are so small they are the morons not us
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    The idea of using the flags on the LTPE was novel and naïve.  I was curious what event was going to happen between the FI and BC flags, as the days left didn't match those two events.  Sure enough, this morning the Nomad flag snuck in between the other two.  I suppose there is only ONE Nomad flag that can fly at a time.  

I guess they thought that would do...not realizing of course that there are ZERO flags for Shape Shifters, Battle/Berimond (as opposed to the Invasion which they have covered only once in the monthly, then became MIA) Blade Coast, The Underworld/Thorn..any collector events...yatta yatta yatta...

In short...The King needs a hearing aid!
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • It's never negative if its honest. Negative feedback means being unfair. We are being negative but our feedback is fair and honest, unlike the lying scun of GGS...

• 10frank65 (INT3)10frank65 (INT3) INT3 Posts: 10
    oggi ci sono problemi di accesso, sto provando da diversi server(siti) ma mi dice sempre Oops, qualcosa è andato storto. Riprova!
    che succede. ho fatto pulizia del bowser svuotato cache ma nulla da fare
  • 10frank65 (INT3)10frank65 (INT3) INT3 Posts: 10
    dopo oltre 1 ora funziona...

• Can players remember this is an english forum and use google translate on their posts ? @Crom Cruach  can you message the players concermed as we are getting french italian and spanish comments !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    Well as long as it doesn't disrupt the normal functioning of the forum I am okay with the occasional post in a different language.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • And what about Berimond Invasion? Gone like the royal capital?

The Devil
  • why is kingdom's league saying no event active when bloodcrows as stared

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • its on now
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,440
    KC is based on berimond.  some could have told us but.....................................................
    flug @ nl 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Crom cruach did
  • All new developments come from the sales department. Game used to be fun before you had to buy your wins. So much for strategy. All for the company profiting, but do not at all care for the way they are going about it.
  • Scorcher (US1)Scorcher (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Can you update the food shortage system to having the attackers die first instead of the defenders.  The attackers eat more than the defenders so it makes more since to kill them off first so less troops are wasted, plus they are easier to get.  Also, the defenders are needed more in the main because if a food shortage hits and all the defenders are gone, than people will see the castle as an easy hit if they happen to spy on it before new defenders are created making more problems.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    or, don't run out of food...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The current system of running out of food cannot be named friendly, all troops are fed until food is out, then all that cannot be fed from production starve.
    The way starving troops are moved to the hospital make you defender go first to be replaced by offensive troops.
    There would be a relief when the hospital finally would have an option to treat or not treat certain troops.
    It would be nicer if in the last say 5 hours every 30 minutes 10% of troops would starve.
    you can discuss 10% of all troops or 5% defender + 5% offensive or or 10 % of troops that are above the food supply.
    This are two questions in one
    1 change treatment in hospital
    2 change running out of food problem.
    and of course wasso is right, don't run out of food, but real live comes distracts sometimes to long from the game and it is hard when you are 5 minutes late and obstructed by loads of adds making you see your troops starve without control to solve it. You have to wait until the game lets you take control again.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 302
    It would be really helpful if one got a warning a while before food runs out.  Just think, (some) people might even buy food with rubies to stop them running off!  GGE, you are missing a money making opportunity here
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Yeah... I ran out of food recently. I STILL have no idea why, because I had 24 hours worth of food and logged in 20 hours later. And lost thousands of troops because GGE has a stupid starvation system.
  • Putte Kalsong (SKN1)Putte Kalsong (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.08.2019
    yes it is sad to lose soldiers because of food but you can just do so you do not have as big a minus on food :)
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Should we not already be in the Q3 stage as in July, August and September little news regarding updates only snippets of things to come on the test server which frankly no-one does be on anymore. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Sign In to comment.