We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Auto Donate

The game is event base now
towers attacks so quite a volume of resources , so when your in the zone with a booster, wood be nice that resources over go straight into the alliance funds but to stop every 10 mins to donate waste time .
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 126NL1
    I would like that, let all my resources that come in but go to waste due to lack of space go straight to the alliance.

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,628INT3
    +1    Great idea!  Far too often forget to do the donate because of multi-tasking.  

Running trains, ordering pizza, firing people, oh!  and press the donate button...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• This is a nice idea. But it will obviously be included in subscriptions because it makes things a tab more efficient.

On a side note... This feature would spam the alliance chronicles and so it may make sense that every time your storehouse fills up completely with either wood or stone THEN it would all get dumped into the treasury. Maybe make it toggleable so you can choose at what point your resources get dumped.

Or it only makes a note in the alliance chronicles for every 1m res you donate

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,776AU1
    Sounds like a great idea though of it the other day as well and my thought is that it can be used by everyone but then it only donates like 60% [you donate 81k but only 48.6k goes to alliance the rest is cost for auto donate] and then with sub you donate 100% instead.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    Better idea, let it be 100% for everyone and screw the "pay 20 a month for some quality of life features"

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 603Community Manager
    I will make a suggestion for this, thanks for bringing it up.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,604GB1
    Yep aparantly been a feature on the bot for a while, if you want where to look for usefull features look at what the bot is providing would be a decent starting point!
    Philt123 @ en 1
    automatic, tool and troops recruitment, automatic feast, automatic donating, automatic time skipping on nomads and sams (please please please), complete attack presets instead of 4 diferent ones for 1 attack :).
    attack presets based on the commander.

all those things would in my opinion greatly improve the game, some things in this game really do feel like a drag sometimes.

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) Posts: 242US1
    edited 22.08.2019
    automatic, tool and troops recruitment, automatic feast, automatic donating, automatic time skipping on nomads and sams (please please please), complete attack presets instead of 4 diferent ones for 1 attack :).

all those things would in my opinion greatly improve the game, some things in this game really do feel like a drag sometimes.
    You forgot an automatic player to handle things while you are earning money to pay GGE for all the auto things
    Actually auto-donations iis reasonable but you need to be able to toggle on and off.  But it also has to be simple for the programmers.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1

You forgot an automatic player to handle things while you are earning money to pay GGE for all the auto things
    Actually auto-donations iis reasonable but you need to be able to toggle on and off.  But it also has to be simple for the programmers.
    LOL!  Let's just have the game play itself.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 454NL1

Reminds me of something I made a few years ago...

Wiglema (NL1)

Reminds me of something I made a few years ago...

I remember that!  Sad thing is, many players would probably sit and WATCH the automated program play...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

I was naming a few of the advantages a bot can give you, a few of the ones that I wouldn't mind if they add.

• We would all like the convenience of 100% autodonate but you gotta be realistic. They made auto selling of equipment a sub thing and only bec it didnt affect gameplay but was a little improvement of efficiency. Autosell would also not change gameplay but make things more convenient as well...

Sign In to comment.