We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Just who is this level 70 player on UK1?

It is a question that has been bugging me for sometime now and that is, who is mahatulip? He has very few achievement points (in the 3-figures, very few might points, but he is a level 70? Is it possible that there is a player who may have created an account and totally forgot about creating another account using the same e-mail address?

http://prntscr.com/ou97o9

It seems a very strange question, but something that I have been wanting to ask for some time now.

Answers

• maybe they got a lifetime ban and then when the ban finished they did not come back?
  • Buy a willow of experience, max it out, and then do a few minor things to increase experience.  See how quickly you can advance you might be surprise.  
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • In order to farm exp with the willow you actually need to be able to event a bit, this players castle seems to be in no shape to grind an event at all. The food production would be absolutely horrendous and those three commanders arent enough. Its hard to think someone would make a willow of esp and upgrade it a bunch to make this mystery account, same thing can be said for buying exp as well. How strange. If I had to guess I'd say its a GGS bot account, the purpose of which I have no idea of.
  • It has happened to me though. I remember when I had an account on the French server, I left after a while as I got bored. However, as you know, it is an highly addictive game for some; me being one of those players. I decided to restart again after 2 months and I found out that my level 17 account was still there. Normally, it is one day for each + 1 day, then you go to ruins. I contacted GGE and they did the necessary. You are right though @blueninja691, it could either be a bot or, just another player who forgot that he has another account, although it doesn't explain how it got to level 70 with only the basic buildings.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 543NL1
    buy xp on every occasion and you get a long way, outer realms shows level 70 in one day

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,614INT3
    edited 20.08.2019
    Sure, you CAN get to level 70 in the Outers in one day, but THIS is what it looks like:

Nothing like the basic setup (with NO Willow) in the screen shot posted by @LegendaryKing73 (GB1) 

Yes, the difference is subtle......…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

lol you never have seen the offers with XP and XP and more XP
    spend a bit and you go up 50 XP level without moving a piece of wood or a brick, no need to build anything

like this one 5k XP and 150k if you use the offer 30 times
  • only "£50" with a doubler !

I wish I had that sort of cash to spend on a game ! - Mine goes on food and bills !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    only "£50" with a doubler !

I wish I had that sort of cash to spend on a game ! - Mine goes on food and bills !

Solution, stop eating, than you have money to spend o:)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,773AU1

and at the start you get a 200% remeber that

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

After reading it 3 times, I will certainly "remeber that"......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

although it looks like herveus posts 3 times the same post, the attentive reader will see three times the same number of posts of herveus and three time the same time stamp

edited 21.08.2019
    LOL!  @bummer (NL1) the knowledgeable reader will know that the number of posts increases after each post and shows on EVERY post that person has ever made.  As for the time stamp, the triple post is likely due to his using one of the workarounds to get the Quote Feature to work.  Therefore, the triple post would happen instantaneously.

For comparison, here is the count when I made this comment.

Give me a few mins, and I will have likely have posted another post...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.