We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No Kingdom league rewards

Has there been a problem paying the rewards for kingdom league, as I have still not recieved my rewards for the end of this event.

Asking around my alliance I am not the only one.  

Is this just a delay?  or are you working on it ?

Philt123 @ en 1

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Also what does the alliances get in the "alliance tab prize menu" ?
    Cuz i'm confused
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) Posts: 18INT1
    the same here no rewards in the last Outer Realms and now in the Kingdom League
  • gemaal (RO1)gemaal (RO1) Posts: 63RO1
    and here same
    gemaal @ ro 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 663US1
    I got a report of rewards for the end of the fl/bc, and then something when the kl ended.  Not sure if the first ones were actually awarded since I didn't take an accounting of exactly what I had in terms of relic tokens etc, but know for sure the end of KL is definitely not there.  No food build item or deco(godess of nature) of the PO kind.

@Crom Cruach
  • @Crom Cruach all of the above please ! no PO item or build item - and food production drops tonight by 20%
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,674GB1
    Just had a reply from Support basically saying it takes a little time for rewards to come through, be patient and hang on!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 819Community Manager
    Yes that is it, a little patience. The servers don't instantly spit out the results. They've to double check the process and once that is done we can start giving out the prizes. Its the same with Outer Realms. 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,674GB1
    Thanks Crom,

Any feedback on the question above ie what does the alliance tab in KL do ?
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • @Crom Cruach also it looks like the daily duties are not resetting in outers - or is this a deliberate 37 hour day for the first day ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) Posts: 28SKN1
    Daily duties was reset for me around 0:00 CET or something (i was online). But no rewards here either.
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) Posts: 140GB1
    Afternoon all
    its rare that I bother with the forum but on this occasion I feel its important to put this message in as many places as possible, many may not have noticed yet but the kingdom league prize's that everyone works so hard to gain and invests so much time and in some cases money in to events for, have not arrived with us at the close of the event. or at least most of us. This morning I know of one player that made an enquiry with support team regarding the prizes and was told "it sometimes takes a little time to get to the account" When I made a similar inquiry to Crom I received a similar reply.....it takes a little time to reply, with crom I fully understand the response as its not their fault they are an unpaid voice of gge merely passing on what they've been told to say, Support on the other hand fob players off without actually checking the issue being reported, I strongly believe that without pushing they don't feel the need to look that closely at the issues being reported to them unless we are all persistent in our complaints, Going by Crom's later post today GGE do now accept that there is an issue with the Kingdom League prizes after all...and they don't want us to contact support or raise tickets about it as they are dealing with it, but going by my past experiences in this game I'd advise all in game from this point to keep a very close eye on what you do or don't receive either as a prize or compensation for the "non arrival "of prizes earned...…… blue gift box's to all don't cut it...… we all earned this prizes gge so please don't compound the fobbing off your support team tried to do this morning by attempting to give anything less than the prizes each player has invested in earning for themselves.
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 141NL1
    Brave Warriors,
    Currently we are aware of an issue whereby the awards for the Kingdoms League have not been paid out correctly. We are currently re-processing the data on the event to find where the error may have occurred. Once we have more information on the problem we will inform you here. Please be patient in the meantime and there is no need to raise customer support tickets at this point.

Regards,

Your Empire Family

They probably don't want you to spam support about a problem they know of.
    they log everything, I wouldn't be scared of not getting the correct rewards.

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
    Okay I'll see if there is also a problem with the Outer Realms. I've made a quick announcement earlier on the Kingdoms League. Once I have more information I will let you know.
    Okay this is already with QA, I've provided both names here so that they can check the logs. Thanks for letting me know! 
    @reblousou (GB1) thanks for letting us know, I think we have a fix in place for the Kingdoms League. Just awaiting confirmation now.
    Okay the rewards have been paid out now.
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) Posts: 140GB1
    ty crom and yep john we know they're supposed to log everything but the issue here is how they reply....being told " there isn't an issue with kl prizes and that they take time to come through" just wasn't true. We don't ask for much but honesty from gge support is paramount...would be far better to hear them saying "sorry don't know the answer to that query but I will find out" or something similar

but hey ho, problem solved for now so ty gge
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 20.08.2019
    i dunno where to leave this comment so i'm just gonna post it here
    So i just got the best cast hero in the game from league event
    64% construction boost and 55 hospital space
    worth 40 days of work in the event for this hero

10/10 npc stats 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1

10/10 npc stats 
    Mine got combat strength for main and combat strength for op's I think I got ya beat

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1

10/10 npc stats 
    Mine got combat strength for main and combat strength for op's I think I got ya beat

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.