Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom League

Why is it that in the league for the events it seams like the match up with the 9 people are not fair or even  sticking a lvl 70/70 with lvl's 70/400 and 70/500"s or sticking a non ruby buyer with a big ruby buyer  .
until it is fixed I will not be playing the kingdom league anymore  or buying the kingdom subscription .
GGE need's to fix this game fast if they want people to keep playing I know a lot of players that are leaving because they are board with the whole game , it's just not fun any more 

Comments

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 18.08.2019
    First off you have no choice in joining the Kingdom League.  Ok you can decide not to do anything to get points, but that means not participating in any of the short term events that provide Kingdom League points.  Nomads/no Foreign and Bloodcrow Invasions, no samurais, no Berrrimond.  Might just as well put the account under protection  and go on vacation.

Second the groups change with the end each short-term point event based a lose standings currently in the Kingdom League, not Legend level in the game.  

Now as for players leaving you are correct the number of players accessing their accounts daily and monthly have dropped by 25-30% since last year but I have to wonder how many of those were multi-accounts. Part of that is because revenues have not been affected drastically (a 1% decrease).  Over the years multi-accounts have lost their luster for many.  Note I am not making a judgement on multi-accounts or anyone violating GGE's rules,  That is not my job or intent.  Just a multi-account does require effort to maintain.  
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Yep.  The groupings in Kingdom League are based on your Kingdom Title and the points for medals.   When a new KL starts, it's a bit of a cluster.  But, as a few events get underway they seem to sort out a bit better.  WILL you get 70/500's in with 43's?  Sure.  If both are Warriors for example and have similar total points.  That one may have had an easy time to get there and the other a difficult road, is not relevant.  They are similar in level by that scoring system.  

Not the BEST ranking system for a long term multi-level player event.  But, the one they chose to use........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Jacnife (US1)Jacnife (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    /'m not buying the medal ranks and such people have more medals then I do and they have a mill in glory and are lvl 70/543
    that I'm placed with I don't buy rubies and there is no way I can contend with them 
    It's just 1 more way to get you to spend money gge will no longer get a penny from me 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 19.08.2019
    Post your bracket.  I would expect you are properly listed.

For example here is mine.  I am level 51.  Yet, there is a level 70/196 in my same bracket.  Doesn't matter.  We are both Warriors and if you add up the points from ALL the medals, (Including the ones you cannot see) - we are properly placed.  

Again, not a perfect style, but one that does have SOME logic behind it.  Based on results and activity........

edit: one other comment.  you state that you "don't buy rubies" and later that "gge will no longer get a penny from me".  How EXACTLY was GGE getting pennies from you, without you buying rubies???

As a non-buyer myself, I want to make certain they aren't getting MY pennies without my knowledge........
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Why is it that in the league for the events it seams like the match up with the 9 people are not fair or even  sticking a lvl 70/70 with lvl's 70/400 and 70/500"s or sticking a non ruby buyer with a big ruby buyer  .
    until it is fixed I will not be playing the kingdom league anymore  or buying the kingdom subscription .
    GGE need's to fix this game fast if they want people to keep playing I know a lot of players that are leaving because they are board with the whole game , it's just not fun any more 
    from which level kingdom league starts
  • from which level kingdom league starts
  • @Yash Gamer (IN1) After the sceats came, it has become restricted to level 70+. But still low level get event end rewards (sometimes).
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 153
    Epic bruh moment
    Sussy baka 

• @Yash Gamer (IN1) After the sceats came, it has become restricted to level 70+. But still low level get event end rewards (sometimes).
    so when will kingdom league starts 
    and from which level 
    is it level 40
    from which lvl we can able to play kingdom league
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    Kingdoms League is open to any player above level 70.

At level 70/600, players will be able to win Sceats from promotion rewards and at the end of the Kingdom's League event.
  • donKriss (GB1)donKriss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Hi
    This is another Kingdom's League finished and even i have it Season Pass I DO NOT COLLECT!!!!!!!!! Any construction and upgrade tokens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one there know WTF is a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And Yes Im so piss off.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,465
    Hi
    This is another Kingdom's League finished and even i have it Season Pass I DO NOT COLLECT!!!!!!!!! Any construction and upgrade tokens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one there know WTF is a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And Yes Im so piss off.
    You have to claim them in the reward hub.
  • donKriss (GB1)donKriss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    thanks BIG thx for help lol no even any information is abouth that i was to nearly ready to delete my game account again BIG thx ;)

• that's why u should read the bad updates notes to not miss anything :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file