We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Quoting a person's comment

Is anyone able to quote someone else's comment as part of their comment? I can't.
Marty Maurder @ en 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,776AU1

You gotta right click on quote and then open in new tab Idk why but just clicking on it is not working

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,176ASIA1

You gotta right click on quote and then open in new tab Idk why but just clicking on it is not working

Herv didn't say this:

Be nice if it didn't automatically start typing in your box, thanks for the tip though. Thought I was the only person unable to do it lol.

Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 557NL1
    @Marty Maurder (GB1)
    have a look in the thread makes sense
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 454NL1

Herv didn't say this:

Be nice if it didn't automatically start typing in your box, thanks for the tip though. Thought I was the only person unable to do it lol.

Fixed that for you. ;-)

If you toggle HTML view in the editor, type something at the end and toggle again, you're typing outside the quoting box.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Thanks for the tips folks.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,628INT3
    Thanks for the tips folks.
    Don't need the workarounds any more.  The Quote button works again........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Thanks for the tips folks.
    Don't need the workarounds any more.  The Quote button works again........
    Thanks
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
Sign In to comment.