We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Armory and relicus construction time.

I just added up all the construction times for the armory and relicus and it came down to 325 days for the armory and 180 days for the relicus.
Now anyone who cares about players who don't spend money on the game would think these numbers are soo ridiculously if high that there must have been a mistake..

but no, if you want these 2 buildings in your main castle without spending 12.000 1 hour skips you won't be able to build anything else in your main castle for the next 16,5 months.
skipping 12.000 hours with skips will cost your roughly 100 euros for 1 building that is semi good, and one that should've been free because it's a quality of life feature, just like the auto selling of eq, should've been free.

So, are these numbers intended to be this high?

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3
    Yes.  Yes, they are...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• They want to force non spenders to buy skips. Another ruby selling ploy by the money-hungry GGS.

Relicus can be built and left untouched but the armorer, c'mon they give us blue equipment that we are starting to horde and make us work like crazy for a fraction of a benefit. One things for sure they arent benefitting from me.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 686Community Manager
    I would presume so. The construction times are long but these are considered to be longer term building projects and as so they take more effort than normal to construct.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 455NL1
    How has anyone been able to build the Hall of Legends all the way to level 550?
    I think the total construction time for all 550 levels is way longer than the construction time for these new buildings.
    It's all for the long term, it doesn't have to be finished in a week.
    Unless you can't wait, in which case you'll have to spend something. Nothing new here.

P.S.
    My Hall of Legends has been maxed out for a long time already. Don't ask me how that happened, I just know that I didn't spend any money.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 140NL1
    edited 07.08.2019
    I understand that they are meant to be "long term" but I don't even see my server lasting another 1.5 years.
    I allways believed that construction times were sort of fair for spenders and not spenders as both are able to max out there castles.
    But with this taking 1.5 years I don't see any none spender ever having his main castle "finished"
    If any new "long term" buildings get added that are only for your main castle they will just stack witht he 1.5 years, so that means you will never de able to be done with the previous building before a new one is introduced.

• @Wiglema (NL1)

mine is not maxed yet - because i keep forgetting to do it !  502 at the mo but don't have space at main for non PO builds other than food - so won't be building this new stuff - and still selling relic pieces as seen nothing worthwhile yet !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    @dandelion1958 (GB1) Level 502 Hall is not bad already.
    And as for non PO builds, don't forget the relicus at level 1 has 500 PO at only half the area. Too bad we can only build one. ;-)
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 140NL1
    @Wiglema (NL1) Not a fair comparison in my opinion as when the hol came out we also got nuked with 1-5 hour time skips in events.
    and keep in mind that the hol has 550 levels while the relicus and armory have a combined of 40, so the downtime between levels is much higher.
    now long term that doesn't make a diference, but if you want to quickly get rid of a few fires in your main you don't want to wait 40 days, while 1 lvl of your hol is only going to take you 24 hours.

40 days, is that the last level? That is a long time indeed.
    We need an option to put those long builds on hold, for example when fire damage needs to be repaired.
    Or can the construction crane do that? I don't have one, so I can't check.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,803AU1
    @Wiglema (NL1)
    construction crane can do that which is why in wars sometimes you see a metro always reparing the emporium since while it is being repaired the food bonus is granted and the emporium can not be set aflame since it is already being repaired

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    Thanks @Herveus (AU1), that's good to know.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Even with a construction crane you'll still have to wait, as it only provides a queue for your construction needs. If you have something upgrading for 36 hrs and then decide to fix a fire for an hour. the repair will wait till after the upgrade. The crane is just so you can maximize buildtime efficiency so you have things rolling when your offline.

Can't you swap the slots like you can with the slots for recruiting and tool making? Or is that only possible for the waiting queue and not for the one slot currently under construction?

Sorry for getting slightly off-topic, although if swapping slots is possible, this could also be useful where those long build times for the new relic buildings are involved. The crane does cost rubies though...
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 299US1
    edited 08.08.2019

I don't know as I dont have a crane but if you'd be able to maybe it would only be possible to swap the second and third item since the first one is already in progress. Just a theory...

• RobotWizz (US1)RobotWizz (US1) Posts: 33US1
    edited 08.08.2019
    Yes you can swap buildings with the construction crane
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    Yes you can swap buildings with the construction crane
    even the building under construction can be hold and moved to the back of the queue
  • Yeah that's what I meant :smile:

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    Then we have a deal
    I think
Sign In to comment.