We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Suspended?

any reasons to why i got suspended ? did nothing wrong, played with only 1 account , its named LEXOKAMI in us1 

VALLHALA SWORD!

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Check your mail, you should've got a mail from gge with the reason behind the ban.
    But most of the time (100% of the time) you don't even get  one, so maybe message them on support page.
    And wait. *to get ignored there tho*
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• No I think support will accept the ticket faster than you think @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

While their customer support may be clogged with faults some things have priority like emergency account management for example.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 635NL1
    Check your mail, you should've got a mail from gge with the reason behind the ban.
    But most of the time (100% of the time) you don't even get  one, so maybe message them on support page.
    And wait. *to get ignored there tho*
    That you will get a mail is what you may think, but that does not work, at least not always. posting a ticket at support will most likely give you a response like "we can't give information about accounts" IF you get ant details.

BTW
    @Temprance quote is still broken
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 825Moderator
    Contacting support is the best way to get this resolved, not the forum.

@bummer (NL1) I will bug them about the quote issue.

Closing this thread now.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.