Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relics Survey

We have just uploaded our next in-game survey. This one deals with Relic equipment. Please log into the game and fill it out so that your voice will be counted along with all the others.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164

Will we be provided with the results when they are in?

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
     Please log into the game and fill it out so that your voice will be counted along with all the others.
    What I found interesting, is that the Survey showed up in the Test Server when I logged in.  But, NOT in INT3.  Even on the list of "What server are you currently playing" INT3 is NOT listed.   Neither is the Test Server, but no real surprise there.

So, MY opinion from INT3 will NOT be "counted along with all the others"...……...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ian2121 (US1)ian2121 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    A little off topic but it seems like the pricing for the wall build items from the apprentice blacksmith are all out of whack.  20k apprentice tokens for a lvl10 wall build item that I can craft on my own?  30k for a lvl12 that is just marginally better?  It is hard for me to believe that this wasn't' some sort of oversight.  
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
     Please log into the game and fill it out so that your voice will be counted along with all the others.
    What I found interesting, is that the Survey showed up in the Test Server when I logged in.  But, NOT in INT3.  Even on the list of "What server are you currently playing" INT3 is NOT listed.   Neither is the Test Server, but no real surprise there.

So, MY opinion from INT3 will NOT be "counted along with all the others"...……...

I did not see a survey even when I looked for it. B)
  • Its not a player survey found in your mailbox. It can be found in the first popup when you log in (the one that talks about updates) by scrolling down a bit. Wish I can post a screenshot but I'm nnot playing on a pc right now.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 01.08.2019
    Nevermind……..  Comment removed.

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    oh well, I found the survey after crashing flash player
    Good Games keeps trying to send html5 messages to the flash player and I stopped posting tickets that it does not work.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    I don't know about providing the results. I will ask once it has been collated John Snow. 

@Wasso (INT3) Not including INT 3 was an oversight on our behalf...

@bummer (NL1) Well this is done by the CM department and maybe we need to brush up on our coding skills, I am aware that mine is rather weak. 

@dals (ASIA1) This is the wrong place for that type of feedback but thanks for it anyway!

@ian2121 (US1) Yep that was totally off topic, next time please create a new thread.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file