Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer Realms Urgent

124»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,216
    Okay so the details for the compensation went up in the announcements section. I hope you will find it sufficient.

However we haven't been able to make the fix needed to the server for the scheduled event today. I can't change the fact though we are working as hard as possible to have the event fixed.. There will also be no compensation for this event.

This run of the Outer Realms has therefore been shortened and a fix will be in place for the next.
    Sorry, Sir Cruach.  That "compensation" is another joke.  What is broken is the ability to get the Daily Duties accomplished.  Setting up a "compensation" BASED on how well you did in DOING the broken task, is asinine. 

Now, if GGS said something along the lines of:  "We are going to compensate Players with the rewards that they COULD have achieved if the task was working.  We have records of who entered the OR each day.  Based on the number of days entering the OR, you will receive the following:...."  THAT would have made a bit more sense.

But, I guess making sense is sometimes the problem...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Crom Cruach

I wish to point out a major problem with the compensation logic.  Since the tasks were only visible for the most part for an hour around the collection time and you got no credit for doing them if the tasks weren't visible, the compensation really favors those that were able to play right around collection time.  It's not local midnight everywhere in the world when Germany has local midnight.  Nights and evenings are when the highest percentage of people have free time to play the game.  So this compensation concept pretty much is another kick in the face to players in most of the other time zones around the world.

An a side note, I like Wiglema completed the second stage but got the rewards for the first.  I'm not going to contact support since my support experience always ends at the robo e-mail.

They ever going to make multi-server events fairer for all the servers by making the point collection time rotate around the clock during the event?  You guys REALLY should do this.
    @Crom Cruach

An a side note, I like Wiglema completed the second stage but got the rewards for the first.  I'm not going to contact support since my support experience always ends at the robo e-mail.
    Anecdotally, it seems that the "rewards" are all one step down from where they should be.  Has ANYONE who completed the 1st stage received anything?  If not, that would bolster the presumption...……….. 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    Okay so the details for the compensation went up in the announcements section. I hope you will find it sufficient.

However we haven't been able to make the fix needed to the server for the scheduled event today. I can't change the fact though we are working as hard as possible to have the event fixed.. There will also be no compensation for this event.

This run of the Outer Realms has therefore been shortened and a fix will be in place for the next.
    Sorry, Sir Cruach.  That "compensation" is another joke.  What is broken is the ability to get the Daily Duties accomplished.  Setting up a "compensation" BASED on how well you did in DOING the broken task, is asinine. 

Now, if GGS said something along the lines of:  "We are going to compensate Players with the rewards that they COULD have achieved if the task was working.  We have records of who entered the OR each day.  Based on the number of days entering the OR, you will receive the following:...."  THAT would have made a bit more sense.

You expressed better why the compensation is unfair those having more luck to be able to do the duties get the best compensation, as far as you can speak of relevant compensation. the rewards for the duties were build and upgrade tokens and not relic knick knacks

. the rewards for the duties were build and upgrade tokens and not relic knick knacks
    As I recall  it was both...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Don't even want to think about this GG€ fraud anymore
  • Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89
    I was thinking I will delete my profile in this forum.... but there is no such function :D 
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    no daily registration gift
    no collect reward

https://prnt.sc/olwmp3

and now no daily duty points to collect

• jws37205 (US1)jws37205 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Is anyone else having an issue with transferring resources from outposts to outer kingdoms?  I thought it might be a temporary bug but it's been going on for over a week.
    jws37205 @ usa 1
    Is anyone else having an issue with transferring resources from outposts to outer kingdoms?  I thought it might be a temporary bug but it's been going on for over a week.
    If you want to send resources to outer realms, you can not
    if you want to send resources from green to the other kingdoms this is the wrong topic and it works for me
    no daily registration gift
    no collect reward

https://prnt.sc/olwmp3

and now no daily duty points to collect

you have been warned
    Unfortunately, the daily tasks bugs cannot be fixed before our next update which will be deployed soon. 

See Crom Cruach post about the "compensation"

• KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 76
    It's bull I put money it this OR when I found out about it on the last and it was broken then the fact it is still broken is not acceptable really.

If an even is BROKEN you stop it! Look how long you took beri invasion away for and you just removed the event capital in total! I want my 40 points in OR I did ALL tasks even though I had nothing on screen for my entire day.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

edited 31.07.2019
    It's bull I put money it this OR when I found out about it on the last and it was broken then the fact it is still broken is not acceptable really.

If an even is BROKEN you stop it! Look how long you took beri invasion away for and you just removed the event capital in total! I want my 40 points in OR I did ALL tasks even though I had nothing on screen for my entire day.

you have been warned
    Unfortunately, the daily tasks bugs cannot be fixed before our next update which will be deployed soon. 

See Crom Cruach post about the "compensation"

Why did you enter a broken event in the first place

• Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89

Wait, what? Berimond invasion in green map is removed? Did I miss announcement?

edited 31.07.2019
    I cannot call for a boycott as that is violating the community guidelines.
    But I can strongly advice not to take part in this event.
    As soon as I became aware the current version of outer realms is still broken ;
    "we haven't been able to make the fix needed to the server for  the scheduled event today. I can't change the fact though we are working as hard as possible to have the event fixed.There will also be no compensation for this event" I decided not to join this broken event
    which, scheduled or not, never should have been started and then the brutality to tell in advance, we present a broken event but we will compensate nothing
    I feel Good Games is going far past the goodwill limit of many player

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,200
    and now they are punishing with no foreign  , again a silly story but no foreign 
    flug @ nl 1
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 83
    The Xerox bug seems to have raised its ugly head again. Not the Keep this time, but castles. I have two identical castles (GreatHeroes_HU2) on my screen, sent to both, one was a hit, the other a "no battle" yet they are in distinct locations. And yes, the daily task bug is still there too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file