Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Selling the Colossus

Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
I really, really appreciate the update that allows us to sell all decos except for colossuses, but it would be great if we could get rid of them as well.

I realize it would be minority difficult to implement a cost for each individual colossus, but I think we would all like to be able to get rid of unwanted colossuses whether or not we'd be paid.

Why not add an option similar to the way that troops are discharged—just a little trash icon that clears the colossus from your account, with no refund?

Seems like it would take 2-3 hours at most to add into the code (and I think I'm being generous). Wouldn't be complicated at all but it would give players and option to get rid of unwanted items.
TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    I don't imagine it would be too hard to implement some code that goes
    Value of Colossus in coins = [some arbitrary but reasonable number]^PO given.
    And boom no more decos colossuses (or colossi? I'm fond of the "i" pluralization even if it isn't grammatically correct) clogging up my storage.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    JYT (US1) said:
    I don't imagine it would be too hard to implement some code that goes
    Value of Colossus in coins = [some arbitrary but reasonable number]^PO given.
    And boom no more decos colossuses (or colossi? I'm fond of the "i" pluralization even if it isn't grammatically correct) clogging up my storage.
    I wouldn't think so either, but for some reason closes weren't made sellable with the other decos, and I imagine that's why. I wouldn't care if I could get 100,000 coins or 0 coins for selling my colossi... I just want them out of my inventory.

(And yes, after looking it up, "colossi" is the correct term:smile:)
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Seems like it would take 2-3 hours at most to add into the code
    Maybe if they spend 2 hours figuring out what the pay out of it will be. 

If they helped program this game, they should be able to do it in 10 minutes max. 

I think they should just sell em at 500 * (PO of colossus) so for example, I have a 177 PO colossus in inventory, I would sell it for 88,500 coin.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Seems like it would take 2-3 hours at most to add into the code
    Maybe if they spend 2 hours figuring out what the pay out of it will be. 

If they helped program this game, they should be able to do it in 10 minutes max. 

I think they should just sell em at 500 * (PO of colossus) so for example, I have a 177 PO colossus in inventory, I would sell it for 88,500 coin.
    Like I said—500 coins, 50 coins, 5 coins.... as long as I could get rid of it.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Sami Sahab (INT3)Sami Sahab (INT3) INT3 Posts: 12
    Yes the should definitely add the ability to sell colossus. It is sooo unbelievably annoying.
    on int3 they fist tell us we can make colossus for about 5k gold and sell it for 50k. At that time there were no events on the server and they said they won't introduce them. Also we could by fairly good equipment for gold like on the outer world. 
    Then they introduce event, take away the coin equipment. Ok change of how its run and everything. But on top they take away the ability to sell colossi. I mean they had the feature and then removed it even though they probably know the player want the feature. I mean how tone death is that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file