WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

Comments

• Hello Jammy Boy

But how you 2 feel that Prats rejected you from there alliance , i know it is not good to be rejected but you are the Toxic TWINS and you know HB dont want you either but hey on the bright side, there must be a wing that wants you .

As for your first 2 attack sending dogs against a fire come and using good tools seem a bit silly to me it took you twice to realise that but it was a good way of getting rid of tools LOL LOL LOL OLO 

What you got next in your arsenal  be waiting for your next move , what about FD clearing method that is so cool how do khan feel about it .

Any every village needs one seems HB got 2 

SO GOODBYE FROM YOUR FRIEND THE GOAT back to grass trimming and farmville all the best
    hahahaha thank you for your concern about my account. LOL LOL LOL.
    alliance doesn't make my account, it's me who makes my account. so it doesn't matter which alliance i go. 
    seems like you know what's going on there eh? you also play an account in PIrats? LOL LOL LOL 
    you all run away anyways whenever you see me attack LOL LOL LOL
    as for my attack using a good tool, why do you care? LOL LOL LOL i got lots of those. LOL LOL LOL. makes me wonder, you probably is out of tools now so i don't see you attack or your so embarassed to spend them. LOL LOL LOL you can also laminate them if you will LOL LOL LOL LOL 

talk to khan about FD. Khan sure has lots to say about it.
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,100INT1
    Hello Forumers

Another hot day NEWS FLASH Hells Bells have now been given peace from THE MAGNIFICENT ROSE IRON

So now Just to Rouge Alliances being RUN by the TOXIC PLAYERS i must take my hat off 2 them how they have infested 2 GREAT ALLIANCE and now they might as well be there families WINGS NOW.

But no news so far if fact i think HB are now in the death throws , i wish the had the balls to get rid of the TOXIC TWINS there but the cant because they run HB now .

PS we have got a metro back but do not tell HB or Prats about it we are keeping it a secret 

As for the person that mess with HB ROYAL ALLIANCE shame on you , that you cannot realise that this is a game . but you in your wisdom became something you scrape off the bottom of your shoes , your parents must be proud of you.

Anyway got to go i am nearly top of farmville and my lawn looks Great , YOUR FAITHFULLY AS ALWAYS THE GOAT
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Jammy boy
    It is your job to share good reports of your team not ours, of course if you have tham.

veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Jammy boy last time you send i think 5 attacks on eft, did you win eny?
    And before that you hide behinde 40 k defense from all HB dead accaunts in all your castells wat big boy you are.
    You are left alone in HB whit Khan you dont have place eny more to run as you always do.
    veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Jammy boy
    It is your job to share good reports of your team not ours, of course if you have tham.

i don't have good reports to share unfortunately, all castles are useless and empty and if ever there are good targets, you log them and send them away, running like a good scared dog with clipped tails behind. LOL LOL LOL LOL you guys are only good at defending firecoms. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

besides, we don't need to share good reports, as we don't need to prove how good we are LOL LOL LOL. it's a given fact. LOL LOL LOL

5 attacks on eftklah? i remember doing that and all run away. out of the hundreds attacks i sent, maybe one or 2 he defends and win because i use either cheap troops, or dogs or a fire com LOL LOL LOL LOL. and the rest of the attack, well as usual, run away like a dog with tail behind.

am i alone in HB, why, you are playing an account in HB? LOL LOL LOL 

hiding in 40K support? --- this is called alliance support LOL. LOL LOL LOL

by the way, congratulations on your metro. LOL LOL LOL you got them from pachu9 who is in bird and who is PERFECT alliance. an alliance who has a few dead if not most accounts. you could only do that to an account who has not played for a very long time. LOL LOL LOL. try taking from HB or Pirats LOL LOL LOL LOL.  
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • we do not have dogs following fools watching and capturing good reports only. LOL LOL LOL. 
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • Jammy boy all will come on place where it belongs step by step

40k in you all OP and 0 to ather players it is call selfish act not team work, you never didnt know what is team work.

HB good i dont see HB eny more your all active players run to RATS in HB only you and Khan are left i think it is time that you also join RATS if thay will take you::))))))

veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Jammy boy all will come on place where it belongs step by step

40k in you all OP and 0 to ather players it is call selfish act not team work, you never didnt know what is team work.

HB good i dont see HB eny more your all active players run to RATS in HB only you and Khan are left i think it is time that you also join RATS if thay will take you::))))))

hehehehehe you're so concerned with where i am going, that's touching... it's supposed to be top secret. :-) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
    jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • Ni i am not concerned i am happy that you will be moved to RATS i guess same thing will heppen to tham like to HB thay will be destroy as Tony said by TOXIC players like you and rest of company of EX TItans it is realy so funny just to watch that i give to RATS 3 months:::::::)))))))))
    veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Jammy boy

did you mean this kind of report: http://prntscr.com/ojkgjj
    we seldom keep good reports as they are usually buried by empty castle reports. LOL  LOL LOL LOL

me going to RATS? did GOAT just wrote i got rejected?  LOL LOL LOL LOL. he's playing an account in pirats, so he knows what's going on there. 

jamvancouver @ WWW 1
  • Good report, as i sad i think 4 days ago we all have good and bed reports it is war.
    veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Sorry to say but we have only our accaunts we are not as your friend Khan whit 100 dead accaunts.
    veljko1979 @ de 1
    edited 26.07.2019
    Hello All

News from war , WAIT what news, sadly nothing new 

But i can tell you more rats from HB leaving a sinking ship and moving to Prats , PROOF if any was needed Prats was full of dead or Multi Accounts , we will leave that on the Table. 

I leave that to forumers to Judge them on this matter.

Now we get back to HB still the toxic twins are there because Prats dont want them , maybe the few HB taht are left will get a back bone a kick them . where can they go nowhere why would you want them 

But on a bright note Prats has made it easier they have consolidated all the Toxic players together with them , i assume they thought it would make them stronger WRONG all we need to do is concentrate on one alliance.

Will not talk about the TOXIC TWINS any more as they are irreleveant to the war now because they only hit empty castle , so we will  swerve them from now on 

GOAT 
    Post edited by Temprance on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 270INT1

Maybe PiRats/HB need fake UD to win war :smiley:

:D
    Bravo Debbie(Mr_Mrs Caramba)!

attacking a level 57 from our wings is all you can do in game :)

Hello Forumer

Well HB finally dead just Multis left the Khan in PROTECTION MODE , anther tower lost from there alliance today , it is like shooting fish in a barrel. I am Afraid HB has realised too late now they have to pay the price for helping the TOXIC PLAYER , WHAT A SHAME most of those player have now left them and gone to Prats. 

Prats i am so please that you have taking them in , but atlas this is the last place for them to go now, so it is a matter of time, for your Original Member will be asking whyyou have let them in prepare for a very long war . and forget about wasting your time on events.

But do you feel slightly guilty for taking them TOXIC PLAYERS from HB who you had a special relationship with ,maybe HB do not feel so special now 

Any thats all for now THE GOAT  
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

edited 29.07.2019
    WELL WELL WELL

HB main , have now become a sub of MAGIC HB well i guess thats what they deserve teaming up with the TOXIC PLAYERS, 

So Prats please be aware of what happen to HB and letting in TOXIC PLAYERS IN, and GHOST PIRATES please get ready to make PIRATES MAIN as your sub 

I hope i have not broken Prats human rights by saying this , there description they have now made me laugh , but hey if thats how they feel who am i to say it is wrong .

From this moment on THE OLD HB MAIN are called RUNNING HB also i feel really special the HB main made there description all about me  WONDERFUL

I ask what is war good for , exactly what has happen to HB and soon Prats that some alliances think they run or police this game, NO ONE DOES, not even us , but with us we dont play event or try to be the BIG I AM , we are just friends playing together for the crack of it , and my oh my We are having the time of our lives 

GOAT thankyou HB and Prats for making game a joy again 
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • TOXIC PLAYERS FIRTS DESTROY TITANS  but well 50% is my faoult about that becose i trust tham and i did belive that thay are nice and good people but wat mistake i made i will never forgive my self.

But HB was run by greed for propertys and thay was blinde didnt belive to us now real HB players see that thay made mistake buy giving home and trust to TOXIC PLAYERS.

And now Pirates not sure wat to say about tham if thay didnt learn on this 2 case realy how more blinde and greed you need to be to made new mistakes that will destroy good team as Pirates are???????
    veljko1979 @ de 1
Sign In to comment.