Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Limited number of NPCs towers you can grow to max level .

I think others posted something about this before.... but why there is a limited number of how many Cultists or RBCs you can grow to their max level ?
I mean... the map are full of them and maybe some players do want to grow all of them :smiley: but... they cant because its a limit to that.
Is there no way that... you can change that limit ? At least to make it higher ... or make like maximum 50 or 100 NPCs per kingdom .

:disappointed::disappointed:

Comments

• thanks for your feed back we like to hear from our community but we cant do sh!t about it :) we have to grow more bugs for the game first , regards community LOL
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    You can have some that you no longer need get reset I personally am happy with the 150 limit there is

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • For the ones that are not spending money in game frequently its hard to farm rubies... and GGE already ... reduced the amount you get it from NPCs with 50% if i remember correctly...
    So if there could be a posibility to rise the limit.... or change the way it works wouldnt hurt anyone.

The players that spend money in game already have many advantages... but for those who doesnt spend beside NPCs and Dragons/Sand fortresses we dont have other way to gather rubies...
    And even Dragons and Fortresses.... are hard to get for us... sometimes
    For the ones that are not spending money in game frequently its hard to farm rubies... and GGE already ... reduced the amount you get it from NPCs with 50% if i remember correctly...
    So if there could be a posibility to rise the limit.... or change the way it works wouldnt hurt anyone.

The players that spend money in game already have many advantages... but for those who doesnt spend beside NPCs and Dragons/Sand fortresses we dont have other way to gather rubies...
    it'd hurt cause bots are still being used, if they were not being used I wouldn't minde an increase

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • For the ones that are not spending money in game frequently its hard to farm rubies... and GGE already ... reduced the amount you get it from NPCs with 50% if i remember correctly...

it'd hurt cause bots are still being used, if they were not being used I wouldn't minde an increase
    yeah but if they will do a new thing they can prevent the bot using.... but for me NPCs are the only source of... rubies right now... and having them limited by some sort... its not helping me

would be nice if this post... will be considered... by some change... in the future tho... the increase of that limit... changing the way it works... or at least bringing backk that 50% or how much they... removed of rubies gained from the NPCs :D

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    there is a limit of 100 rbc's that have been been leveled up.  This limited is combined for all kingdoms.  It was orignially installed at the start of the game to limit the database size

kookiekooks @ usa 1
    there is a limit of 100 rbc's that have been been leveled up.  This limited is combined for all kingdoms.  It was orignially installed at the start of the game to limit the database size

it's 150 I know because I have exactly 150 across all kingdoms of which about 100 are maxed out and if I attack any new ones they don't level up

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • there is a limit of 100 rbc's that have been been leveled up.  This limited is combined for all kingdoms.  It was orignially installed at the start of the game to limit the database size

yeah... and my point in this thread is... to... update that... to a higher number or change the way it works... somehow...
    i mean what is the point of a full maps with RBCs and towers... if you can only do... 100 or 150 of them ?
    if this is up since the game was made... dont you guys think this need a update too ?
    making updates like .... new events.... or new ruby things wont change the game too much.... but if they could work... on changing the oldest thing in the game... would be nice
    or some big updates like... a new type of kingdom ... more levels... new non ruby buildings
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    i personally think that 150 is more than enough, to be honest. I don't think that number needs to be increased. That's just my personal opinion, for whatever it's worth, lol
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    If you never moved your castle, or managed to keep track of them all if you did then 150 is more than enough.  If on the other hand you attacked a bazillion different ones before moving to your final location 150 might not be enough.  Now if they reverted down a level or all the way after not attacking a particular one for a month or 6 months or a year that would solve the not enough problem for people who have moved...
  • i personally think that 150 is more than enough, to be honest. I don't think that number needs to be increased. That's just my personal opinion, for whatever it's worth, lol
    yeah... but if you are not a ruby player... after they reduced the amount of rubies you get.... 150 is not enough anymore... farming rubies.... is hard anyways... even if they by any chance will bring back what they reduced....
    of course many people... that dont care.. .and dont know... what NPCs/Towers.. .are used for would say same like you....
  • If you never moved your castle, or managed to keep track of them all if you did then 150 is more than enough.  If on the other hand you attacked a bazillion different ones before moving to your final location 150 might not be enough.  Now if they reverted down a level or all the way after not attacking a particular one for a month or 6 months or a year that would solve the not enough problem for people who have moved...
    im not talking about green castle.... im talking about kingdoms.. .and the limit we have per account....
    and... what use... of a map full of them if we are limited to a certain number ? isnt that stupid ? shouldnt we be able to ... have as many as we want ?
    or... at least... make them spawn... only around your castle... not around the whole map
    i personally think that 150 is more than enough, to be honest. I don't think that number needs to be increased. That's just my personal opinion, for whatever it's worth, lol
    yeah... but if you are not a ruby player... after they reduced the amount of rubies you get.... 150 is not enough anymore... farming rubies.... is hard anyways... even if they by any chance will bring back what they reduced....
    of course many people... that dont care.. .and dont know... what NPCs/Towers.. .are used for would say same like you....
    okay..i hear you and I get what you are saying. But on the flip side of that....the higher the tower, the more rubies you are going to get. true, it's been reduced by half due to recent updates, but still, I have been able to loot a decent amount of rubies per day on the asia server with well under the 150 tower limits. And this is without any towers currently maxed out on that server, either, but I would loot regularly in all kingdoms on the asia server. 

Now, I know what you will probably say about that is the fact that "Well, that's because you loot all the time everyday, and not everyone has that kind of time" and you are right. I am well aware of that fact. However...even with all the time I do have, I still have NO towers maxed in ANY kingdom on that asia server, OR the usa server either. (In fact..my towers on usa are WORSE than asia right now, but I just came back to the usa server, so that's to be expected) 

Besides...every little bit helps, and every ruby you loot does add up quick if you were to actually keep track of how many rubies you are looting any time you get a chance to play.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• i personally think that 150 is more than enough, to be honest. I don't think that number needs to be increased. That's just my personal opinion, for whatever it's worth, lol
    okay..i hear you and I get what you are saying. But on the flip side of that....the higher the tower, the more rubies you are going to get. true, it's been reduced by half due to recent updates, but still, I have been able to loot a decent amount of rubies per day on the asia server with well under the 150 tower limits. And this is without any towers currently maxed out on that server, either, but I would loot regularly in all kingdoms on the asia server. 

Now, I know what you will probably say about that is the fact that "Well, that's because you loot all the time everyday, and not everyone has that kind of time" and you are right. I am well aware of that fact. However...even with all the time I do have, I still have NO towers maxed in ANY kingdom on that asia server, OR the usa server either. (In fact..my towers on usa are WORSE than asia right now, but I just came back to the usa server, so that's to be expected) 

Besides...every little bit helps, and every ruby you loot does add up quick if you were to actually keep track of how many rubies you are looting any time you get a chance to play.
    its not about time.... i mean sure... you need time to get a good amount of rubies.... but... the point is.... you dont have your towers maxed... and yours... dont reset yet... :P
    but if... i attack other tower... right now... 1 will reset... and dont wanna see... that i worked... to max a tower only to see it reseted
    the thing i mainly want is this "sistem" that works... on the NPCs... to be worked on or changed.... 
    people like me for example... grow their towers.... but want more... because .... of ressources... and to help others especially... everyone knows.. .that you need lots of kingdom ressources to build something in this game... and other way other than Fooreigns Blood crows Khan and NPCs you can get your... resources... and the amount you get with those 150 towers might be enough... for 2-3 buildings.... and thats for someone that have them all maxed at the limit too :P

a update that will change or increase the limit.... dont think would bother anyone... if some dont hit toowers... then they will caree less... but some are actually caring about tower and NPCs
    okay.....so now I think I see what you're having an issue with, and that is the fact that you want to apparently level MORE towers up instead of focusing on the ones you have actually leveled up, and i'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like the best way to go about it. my main thing would be to focus on leveling what you have, and stop trying to get more added, because I think the limit's fine as it is.

Though I wouldn't object to it being increased, I feel that it's high enough as it is. 

We both seem to have different opinions on the matter, which is fine.

on another note...I would like a confirmation on something: the 150 we have discussed...that is for all four kingdoms, or it that 150 the total amount of towers you're allowed to level period? I'm thinking its the former, because if it is, then that's a lot of towers, lol
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 

• its 150 per account.... so the whole account have 150... towers that you can grow.... if you try for more... other gets reseted as far as i know :smile:
    many wont care because they dont do  towers... as others do.... and i reached my limit... i cant grow or add more at what i have right now sadly :(
    thats why... a change wouldnt hurt anyone... but a nice thing would .... be add some new things to them if they will actually care to do it... like every time you reach max level... to be able to hit it... with 6 waves... and after you defeat it.. .to get a Relic piece... or get something random as rubies or something that could help you :smile:  even tools as a reward for beating it

you know what i mean ? instead of having them only for... farming resources and coins/rubies
    the same idea they did with Khan camp and the new Samurai event.... after you max the towers ... to be able either as ive said to hit them with 6 waves or how many waves you have at that moment and get a good reward... either to be able to taunt it every 3 hours :D

that would be a nice update... .and they could... go around it.. .to make it for the ones... that spend moneys too :P
    there are many things that can be done... with someones help... and creativity... but of course... it will take time and effort for them to do so....

• Existing ones are only reset at a request to support, attacking new ones just won't level them up.

The reason I assume for the limit is because, like everything else, having "more" stuff takes more resources. GGE is already cheap with their servers, they don't want anything else eating additional memory/storage/processor power. It's the same reason they don't like raising the equipment cap either. It's also the same reason that popups and events annoyingly spawn in during a 5 minute period when there's lots of them, if they spawn everything in at once it's too intensive for their under-achieving servers.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    Existing ones are only reset at a request to support, attacking new ones just won't level them up.

The reason I assume for the limit is because, like everything else, having "more" stuff takes more resources. GGE is already cheap with their servers, they don't want anything else eating additional memory/storage/processor power. It's the same reason they don't like raising the equipment cap either. It's also the same reason that popups and events annoyingly spawn in during a 5 minute period when there's lots of them, if they spawn everything in at once it's too intensive for their under-achieving servers.
    well they use, as far as I'm aware, the same cheap host that a lot of companies use to save money and they do similar things like the taking 5 minuites to spawn offers.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Existing ones are only reset at a request to support, attacking new ones just won't level them up.

i dont know how it works... but usually if you reach the limit and hit... other tower 1 reseets... i know that from my experience.... since i havent asked... anyone to reset my towers... im just hitting them :P

i dont know.. how do they expect... this game to dont die... if the updates they do are only for ruby players that spend moneys.... and every hour... your page froze... because of offers.... 
    i mean come on.... do something about the game itself.... make it enjoyable... and you will have more to win....
    but no one seems to care from their... staff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file