We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Equipment Space bump

Equipment space shortage. I know this has been raised a few times and ignored by GGE, and I think its something that needs to be done so hence the bump. With a complete new set of com and cast tools and Hero's, and gems, fighting for the same space as originally set for the other equipment, GGE need to extend the storage space to compensate. An additional problem has arisen due to the fact that relic equipment, hero's, gems have to be set up on com and cast spaces set aside only for them, so you have to completely empty a com or cast slot before inserting relics. With the differences between a lot of relic equipment quite small, and so many differing variations, space is need to arrange and try combinations of equipment. GGE really need to look at this problem if it is to work

Comments

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) Posts: 38GB1
    In what universe are you maxing out 400 equipment slots and 480 gem slots? When and why would you ever need that much equipment?
    ~~ Kyriakos

General at Odin's Fury

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    very easily, the game at the moment means that you end up having to delete perfectly good equipment and sooner or later you find you could have done with the stuff you have deleted, it means you cant really do the relic quests as you simply have no where to put the equipment, when you have so many combinations of different commanders, and casts.  those slots quickly look very very light.

Fire comms, Destruct comms, loot cooms, PVP comms, NPC comms, speed comms, rv/ tower comms, coin reduction comms, honour comms, better equipment comms, late detect comms, glory comms.  Thats before we even start on the relic equipment that is non compatable so instantly doubles up the requirment  add into the equation all those new fancy stats for things like 5-6 diff type of troop extra strength, 5-6 diff types of loot capacity increases.  plus all those fancy gem combinations.

And thats before we even get started on casts!!!!

add up all the diff combinations and permutations  for that little lot and you end up having to make choices over which stats are more important than others meaning that in essance you have to ignore certain stats as quite simply you cannot have all of them,  Seems a strange method of introducting new stuff when you limit actually how much of it you can actually have why say you can have x or y when you could easily say have both.  Is it not the whole point of the game that we should try and build the very best set of equipment we can covering all the attributes int he game that are available to us.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 78GB1
    Couldn't have put it any better myself
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    In this universe, every day i play my storage maxes out several times if I clear out junk. Honestly I've given up trying to clear inventory except for when the forging eq nobility comes up, or I have to swap relic/regular casts.
    @Kyriakos (GB1)

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • well with the new Relic equipments.. .since they cant be combined with the regular equipments we were used too until now... they could have made a different type of storage tho..... because as @Philt123 (GB1) mentioned above... there are many combinations we used and will use... because are not that many "relative" choices we can make to some type of commanders/castellans :P
Sign In to comment.