Questions Thread

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,061INT3

Why does my recruiting take so damn long

Like damn!

Because you are in Protection Mode.  AKA: Birded...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• How many defenders of each type should I have at main and outposts? Also how many wood/stone buildings? Thanks
    TheSovietUnion @ INT3
    Member of _TITANS_

• Will the apprentice tokens we are winning in the monthly event carry over or do we need to spend them before the end of the event?
    jamespaton @ en 1
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) Posts: 101IN1
    How many defenders of each type should I have at main and outposts? Also how many wood/stone buildings? Thanks

Depends on your level. For Level 70+ - Resource buildings are a complete no-no. Under L70 - you shoud have 5 buildings of each type - upgrade them - complete the achievements and then demolish.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 771US1
    How many defenders of each type should I have at main and outposts? Also how many wood/stone buildings? Thanks
    I, personally, would recommend dedicating a majority of your food production to defenders. I personally have 7k+ everywhere, some top players have 30k+. More is better, as a rule of thumb. I'm working toward 10k def in each castle.
    The split should be heavier on range, as the current attacking meta will lead to a the attacker having a range-heavy army in the courtyard, thus you should have more ranged defense.

Of course, given your position on the INT3 server, PvP is a key aspect of the game, to the point of being the only thing to do besides farm towers. So really it is not terribly important to have boatloads of attackers, just enough to run at a ton of towers.

If your robber barons and towers are well leveled, you shouldn't need wood/stone buildings. However, if they are rather on the low side, I would recommend having at least 4 of each, though I could see having 7 or possibly even more as quite viable, given the acute lack of events.
    @TheSovietUnion (INT3)

Will the apprentice tokens we are winning in the monthly event carry over or do we need to spend them before the end of the event?
    They should carry over.
    @jamespaton (GB1)

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • KoN lost.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    I, personally, would recommend dedicating a majority of your food production to defenders. I personally have 7k+ everywhere, some top players have 30k+. More is better, as a rule of thumb. I'm working toward 10k def in each castle.
    The split should be heavier on range, as the current attacking meta will lead to a the attacker having a range-heavy army in the courtyard, thus you should have more ranged defense.

Of course, given your position on the INT3 server, PvP is a key aspect of the game, to the point of being the only thing to do besides farm towers. So really it is not terribly important to have boatloads of attackers, just enough to run at a ton of towers.

If your robber barons and towers are well leveled, you shouldn't need wood/stone buildings. However, if they are rather on the low side, I would recommend having at least 4 of each, though I could see having 7 or possibly even more as quite viable, given the acute lack of events.
    @TheSovietUnion (INT3)

Will the apprentice tokens we are winning in the monthly event carry over or do we need to spend them before the end of the event?
    They should carry over.
    @jamespaton (GB1)

Thanks 
    TheSovietUnion @ INT3
    Member of _TITANS_

• wondering why there is a Beri event with no Beri specials?
  • Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) Posts: 62AU1
    Where is the event schedule for the month of July, 2019?

It is not anywhere connected to the previous schedules and if you are now going to tell us what event is going to happen o a day to day basis, this has failed as here in aus1, we are about to start a new event and have no idea what it is going to be.

Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    Where is the event schedule for the month of July, 2019?

It is not anywhere connected to the previous schedules and if you are now going to tell us what event is going to happen o a day to day basis, this has failed as here in aus1, we are about to start a new event and have no idea what it is going to be.

as stated no event schedules anymore Carolyn ...join the rest on that thread to complain ;-p  looks like we have to use the ltpe as a rough guide
    Shares @ au 1
  • TMLS (INT3)TMLS (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    I have players going on vacation at various levels, how long can they be gone for before they turn to ruins? I have heard that the time away is based on your level +1. So a level 30 would have 31 total days before ruin is this correct? If not, what is the time frame?
  • Anyone know if it's possible to toolburn the daimyo camps???

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1

Anyone know if it's possible to toolburn the daimyo camps???

yeah it is possible when you send 10 zillion waves, but most likely you will not reach that before end of event
  • vvvvvx (US1)vvvvvx (US1) Posts: 6US1
    edited 10.07.2019
    If one can take honor of another account by winning why is it that the attacker don't lose honor when it fails to win an attack?  I think is should only be fair for the defender to get honor if it successfully defended against an attack. - 

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 771US1

That sounds approximately correct, but from my experience it feels somewhat shorter. If your player needs to be away for an extended period of time and does not wish to start over, I would recommend purchasing some protection mode, as it prevents your castle from falling into ruins.

@TMLS (INT3)

Id imagine not, but if you want to know, just send a 32 man sac hit spread over all waves and sections

@blueninja691

Ah yes the perfect way to make attacking even less attractive. Might as well remove the attack button entirely. Tbf honor doesn't matter that much anyway, it's a slight convenience (tiny boost to glory gained) but besides that it's all but useless

@vvvvvx (US1)

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Quick question, how are we supposed to complete the daily tasks and get the points in Outer Realm when all I can see is a blank space where the list was?
  • dearest gge can we please make these bc and fc castles a little stronger and maybe make them respawn sooner than 20 minutes? make it hard to get glory when you are running an alliance boost for an hour and it takes 20 minutes to respawn..
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,061INT3
    dearest gge can we please make these bc and fc castles a little stronger and maybe make them respawn sooner than 20 minutes? make it hard to get glory when you are running an alliance boost for an hour and it takes 20 minutes to respawn..
    Their reply:

Dearest Player, NO.
    Regards, GGS.

Oh, they may dress it up in mid-evil speak, but that is what they mean.  It is working the way THEY want it to...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• can gge please quit screwing with events.. the bc and fc events were cool when you had incoming, now they just suck, no good castles, to long to respawn, just an all around chit show.. no wonder my survey keeps getting worse..and i keep telling less and less people about this game..
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • dearest gge can we please make these bc and fc castles a little stronger and maybe make them respawn sooner than 20 minutes? make it hard to get glory when you are running an alliance boost for an hour and it takes 20 minutes to respawn..
    Their reply:

Dearest Player, NO.
    Regards, GGS.

Oh, they may dress it up in mid-evil speak, but that is what they mean.  It is working the way THEY want it to...….
    yeah that sounds about typical of gge...
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.