Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond boosts??

Do you know anything about the berimond boosters, have they been sold out? Did they go missing? Are they playing hide and seek?

We haven't seen a single berimond booster for the past 2 events, and don't even get me started on berimond invasion playing hide and seek with us all.

Can we expect a 500% berimond booster on the final day of the event?

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063

Berimond ain't playing hide and seek it just went out to buy some milk so you'll see it in about 18 years again

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Berimond ain't playing hide and seek it just went out to buy some milk so you'll see it in about 18 years again

*Royal Capital intensifies*
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • idk8 (GR1)idk8 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 20
    You can use all Berimond-related items when you attack, so that you get more points (shields etc.) and build decoration items such as banners during the Berimond Invasion. 

Other than that, there are no other boosts provided. Hope I helped you. Have a nice day! :smiley:
    ~idk8 @ GR1 Level 70+
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    No that didn't help,

I am talking about the 500% boosters we get on the last day of the event.
    The ones you get when you buy rubies.

we haven't seen one of those in 3 events.

• idk8 (GR1)idk8 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 20
    Sorry I didn't help but I don't really get what you are talking about. Maybe you should address this to a Community Manager.
    ~idk8 @ GR1 Level 70+
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    there was a booster today reason why i couldnt get top 50 title anymore  
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    It was a 300% boost, way more expensive than the 500% we usually get.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file